03-22-2012, 01:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: zzreaperhd
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What item or service was bought/sold/traded? Sold

Proof: Mods will post screenshot soon.

When did this happen: Today Reaper opened a Paypal disputed 35$ CAD. He sent me 35$ for mw3 rank up service from my shop. Also in my Shop it says no REFUNDS CLEARLY.

How did you purchase: He did.

How much?:35$

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?....x
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes i told him why did you open dispute?
If yes, What did they say?:- Nonthing......

Other comments:
03-22-2012, 01:22 AM #2
picture... pprooff.
03-22-2012, 01:22 AM #3
..... picture...
03-22-2012, 01:31 AM #4
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to respond.
03-22-2012, 01:39 AM #5
Originally posted by BosnianBeast1 View Post
Scammer NGU Name: zzreaperhd
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What item or service was bought/sold/traded? Sold

Proof: Mods will post screenshot soon.

When did this happen: Today Reaper opened a Paypal disputed 35$ CAD. He sent me 35$ for mw3 rank up service from my shop. Also in my Shop it says no REFUNDS CLEARLY.

How did you purchase: He did.

How much?:35$

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?....x
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes i told him why did you open dispute?
If yes, What did they say?:- Nonthing......

Other comments:

are you fucking retarded? it was a e whore acc and so the money was taken back. i clearly told you you dont have to do the service anymore and you styl filled a fucking dispute for no reason . Grow the fuck up.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

this is the second time ive been accused for no fucking reason what so ever.... how many times is this going to happen? can you give me and estimate? like 6-99999999 times more for no reason? im sorry for my language but its pissing me off cuase i clearly pm'd him. but is didnt go through as i just noticed. so sry for that but please close this dispute as there is no point. since i fully said you dont have to do the service.
03-22-2012, 01:58 AM #6
You never told me that i didnt have to do it proof? ALSO IN MY THREAD IT SAYS NO REFUNDS>

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Do you need to see rankup shop it says NO REFUNDS
03-22-2012, 04:16 AM #7
You never told me that i didnt have to do it proof? ALSO IN MY THREAD IT SAYS NO REFUNDS>

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Did yu read anything i just said. The paypal got limited and the peraon who paid me took the money back i did nor file the dispute against you. And i did pm yu saying yu disnt have to do it cuase all this bulshit with paypal happened but apparently the pm wasnt sent. So yea. I dont wanna get banned on here for no reason what so ever or even be convicted scammer cuase its clearly not been done by me on purpose which in every way doesnt make me a scammer.
03-22-2012, 04:16 AM #8

So he purchased a $35 rank up, but you're the one disputing? What exactly did you lose?
03-22-2012, 04:22 AM #9
I lost the 35$. When someone sends payment there is no refunds. I have not recieved any msg from him tht I dont hv to do it.

Also wasted my time why would someone pay 35$ for a rankup.and not know there info... Also then he wanted me to do another acc n info didnt work for me.
Last edited by V-Nasty ; 03-22-2012 at 04:26 AM.
03-22-2012, 04:37 AM #10
I lost the 35$. When someone sends payment there is no refunds.

What happened to the $35?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo