03-23-2012, 04:52 PM #1
xBruTaLiTy-
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Kunducted
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What did you purchase/sell/trade?: I bought 70 levels for $10.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?:$10

Did you;
- Buy? <--
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?: His Paypal is limited and he needs a gift card to verify.

Other comments: I paid 1 week before NGU was down and when it was up then i was still on my old Mw3 level. Then i ranked up the 70 levels myself. I wanted a refund and he said paypal is limited and he needs a gift card to verify. Then i asked him to Mw3 rank me up the 70 levels again after i prestiged so he doesn't has to refund the money. Then he didn't react anymore but i saw on his profile that he was 10 hours later online on NGU after i sent him the message with the 70 levels but he didn't write back.
03-23-2012, 11:21 PM #2
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to respond.
03-24-2012, 03:58 AM #3
Kunducted
Trusted-News-Info
I am here, I logged in @ my cousins, didn't reply due to laziness. What do you want me to do? I don't have the gift card/credit card to refund your cash back as my PayPal was limited. Do you want me to rank your account?
03-24-2012, 02:56 PM #4
xBruTaLiTy-
I defeated!
Originally posted by Kunducted View Post
I am here, I logged in @ my cousins, didn't reply due to laziness. What do you want me to do? I don't have the gift card/credit card to refund your cash back as my PayPal was limited. Do you want me to rank your account?

IDK because i rank up very fast and i don't know if it will be a bit difficult.
03-24-2012, 06:52 PM #5
Kunducted
Trusted-News-Info
Originally posted by xBruTaLiTy
IDK because i rank up very fast and i don't know if it will be a bit difficult.

Reword that, because I don't know what you're trying to say :p
03-27-2012, 03:31 PM #6
xBruTaLiTy-
I defeated!
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to respond.

3 days ago i asked him to let me share something of his account which is worth around $10 but he didn't answered. I asked him 3 days ago and he was online yesterday. He doesn't react. Ban him.
03-29-2012, 05:08 AM #7
Kunducted
Trusted-News-Info
3 days ago i asked him to let me share something of his account which is worth around $10 but he didn't answered. I asked him 3 days ago and he was online yesterday. He doesn't react. Ban him.

You never sent me any message saying that, and I don't have any DLC. I can level your account up if you wish. Nothing more can be done.
03-29-2012, 11:47 PM #8
Kunducted
Trusted-News-Info
He told me to level him up. I did. Dispute solved.

(via PM) (check PMS)
03-30-2012, 01:57 AM #9

Can you verify this?

Originally posted by Kunducted View Post
He told me to level him up. I did.
03-30-2012, 11:01 AM #10
xBruTaLiTy-
I defeated!
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
Can you verify this?

Yes. He is ranking up.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo