03-24-2012, 03:56 PM #1
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: You must login or register to view this content.
Link to profile: You must login or register to view this content.

-Impersonating OthersStealing another person's identity is not allowed. This could be anything from saying you are a mod to changing your username to look similar to any other member, including staff.

This is not allowed on or off site on NGU, and he is trying to use my name to sell Enhance views credits (which in itself is against our agreement) on TheBotNet. His TBN thread, identical to his NGU thread:
You must login or register to view this content.

Item sold: Enhance Views Account Booster ( You must login or register to view this content. )

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. (Him selling credits off the program)

When did this happen: In the last 48 or so hours

x Sold to him for $17

Have you contacted the scammer: Yes
If yes what did they say: He said I "Didn't tell him" (It's in the thread)

Other comments:
The terms of purchase were in the thread well before he purchased the program, so he is subject to them like anyone else.
He also threatened to lie in this dispute with what he called a "Story" And told me I would "need a lot of luck" I can find the
PM where he admits he was lying if necessary.

I agreed to allow him to keep the thread open under certain requirements, one of which was that my name by placed in bold font at the top of his thread. Because I have been locked out of his thread, I am unable to verify if he is upholding our agreement, and am no longer willing to allow him to profit off of my program.

If he'd like to think he's not subject to the programs terms because he "Didn't see them" (Which I personally believe is another blatant lie), I'd like to direct him to this dispute: You must login or register to view this content. Where Fox and Jim both state that because a payment occurred after the terms were created, he is subject to them.
Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 04-04-2012 at 12:01 AM.
04-04-2012, 12:32 PM #11
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by cooldude22 View Post
Id like to call Wondoh here please!

Share your side of the story, I can talk to wondoh if there is anything that either of you need validated.
04-04-2012, 12:50 PM #12
Originally posted by Liam View Post
Share your side of the story, I can talk to wondoh if there is anything that either of you need validated.

Well basically the story is that, I didn't know anything about the rules which Monk Kaf had! Someone told me in the shout box that Monk Kaf sell this enchance views bot, So I sent a pm saying to monk kaf saying can i buy your enchance vies bot for £25 cause thats all i had. But he told me that he sell it for £20!
You see here, i didnt even know how much he sold it for!
proof- You must login or register to view this content.

I didnt know that he had a shop or something, All i knew was that someone told me that he sells a bot! so i contacted him via pm!!
And once i opened my shop then he told he had rules!! He never told me he had rules b4 purchase!! Its basically saying, imagine if you bought shoes, and 2 days l8r you got told that you have to wear them on your hands!

And I have sent all the PM's that monk kaf sent to me, to Wondoh
Last edited by CoolDude ; 04-04-2012 at 01:19 PM.
04-04-2012, 02:11 PM #13
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
The rule was still in the thread. Just because you claim you didn't see it doesn't mean they do not apply to you. Just like when mudkip didn't see Bree's and was still subject to them.

You are also now impersonating me on another site, which is against the rules in itself.
04-04-2012, 04:37 PM #14
Liam
In my man cave
Well basically the story is that, I didn't know anything about the rules which Monk Kaf had! Someone told me in the shout box that Monk Kaf sell this enchance views bot, So I sent a pm saying to monk kaf saying can i buy your enchance vies bot for £25 cause thats all i had. But he told me that he sell it for £20!
You see here, i didnt even know how much he sold it for!
proof- You must login or register to view this content.

I didnt know that he had a shop or something, All i knew was that someone told me that he sells a bot! so i contacted him via pm!!
And once i opened my shop then he told he had rules!! He never told me he had rules b4 purchase!! Its basically saying, imagine if you bought shoes, and 2 days l8r you got told that you have to wear them on your hands!

And I have sent all the PM's that monk kaf sent to me, to Wondoh

Originally posted by Monk
The rule was still in the thread. Just because you claim you didn't see it doesn't mean they do not apply to you. Just like when mudkip didn't see Bree's and was still subject to them.

You are also now impersonating me on another site, which is against the rules in itself.

What Kaf is saying is true. Just because you didn't see the rules in the thread doesn't mean that you are not subject to them. It should have been in your interest to look at his thread before making the purchase since all the information is there.
04-04-2012, 05:10 PM #15
What Kaf is saying is true. Just because you didn't see the rules in the thread doesn't mean that you are not subject to them. It should have been in your interest to look at his thread before making the purchase since all the information is there.

First of all I didn't even know he had a shop so how could I have looked at the thread. And secondly monk Kaf should have told me about it b4 I bought the not from him. And he tells me like 1 or 2 days after. Its not my fault!
04-04-2012, 05:13 PM #16
Liam
In my man cave
First of all I didn't even know he had a shop so how could I have looked at the thread. And secondly monk Kate should have told me about it b4 I bought the not from him. And you tell me like 1 or 2 days after. Its not my fault!

If someone is selling something such as a bot then 99% of the time they will have a thread on it. How do you propose the person that told you about the bot found out about it in the first place.

Even if you didn't see the rules you have the opportunity now to oblige by them and remove anything that is infringing it, failure to do so will result with consequences.
04-04-2012, 06:03 PM #17
If someone is selling something such as a bot then 99% of the time they will have a thread on it. How do you propose the person that told you about the bot found out about it in the first place.

Even if you didn't see the rules you have the opportunity now to oblige by them and remove anything that is infringing it, failure to do so will result with consequences.

That's why I closed the shop on TBN and here too. I know I done something wrong!
04-05-2012, 12:24 PM #18
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by Monk

That's why I closed the shop on TBN and here too. I know I done something wrong!

Dispute resolved, closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo