04-03-2012, 07:11 AM #1
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: bdogg985
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? - Bought trophies

Proof: Some images at first of 1 pm where he himself states he needs my trophies done, soon 2 months ago and paypal where i bought it and got the message on chat here "Will be done in 1-2 days". Can supply more but need to take screenshots of my PSN messages. All chat logs gets deleted.
NGU PM: You must login or register to view this content.
Paypal: You must login or register to view this content. - as you see, the deal started 24th of January
*The reason TheUnspokenDream shows as recipient, is because he had it in his shop but has bdogg985 do it* (outsourced)

When did this happen: Deal started long ago, I confronted him a week back or two

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: 30 USD

Did you;
I bought UFC 2009 (most hacked already, only paid for rest legit).

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Several things, I'm listing:

1st. Look at image of proof from a PM that in early february he still havent done it.
I asked him abit over a week back where it was, since I was still waiting withouth hearing anything about it. He had then get to know that EA MMA was closing servers at 13th of april, so he asks if I want to buy that aswell (you kidding me...?). At that point he tells me I need to wait until after 13th of april before he starts because he wants to do EA MMA for people first. He would never have this issue if he did it 2 months ago. I paid with same currency as all others who buy stuff from you. He wont stop there but tells me I need to wait.
He then all of sudden wanted to boost a bit on Sunday morning. I thought to myself "finally" but he backed out after about 3-4 rounds since it didn't pop (glitchy trophy), and went to bed or something.
Then I asked him yesterday (Monday night) if we should continue the boosting, and he sent me a not so happy message back stating something like:
"I need to prioritize EA MMA first as servers are going down. So calm the fuck down".
I replied him and said a dispute would be opened if he was going to act like that. And I got another PM right after where he states something like this:
"Just keep bugging me. I need to finish up MMA since I need the cash because I got bills to pay." <-- Well if thats the case, get a job/extra job and dont rely on trophy selling.
And aswell I asked him if thats supposed to be my problem, and got a reply right after that where he says:
"I'm sorry, but I need to sell my 2 MMA platinums so I can clear up space on my PS3 for your account."
Again, I feel thats bullshit. How can he have 2 platinums on his PS3 already where online is needed, and they are not sold yet (ring a bell here?). Also remember from what I wrote above this, we boosted on Sunday morning where he was on MY account. So how did he suddenly have 2 other platinums on his PS3 and not room for mine? (This is where I get completely lost).

Other comments:
I actually want this done ASAP (and legit since thats what I paid for, even though I mentioned hacks being out for my remaining campaign trophies).
And since he's on everyday as I can see, he shouldn't have problems getting this done in a hurry. Thinking that I even volunteer to help him boosting it (even though I paid for him to do it), he still wont do it.

OR

I just want my 30USD back and I'll do it all myself.

And on a sidenote; No, I'm not waiting until after 13th of April to get it done. If you are deciding to do it, shouldn't be hard getting it done before Friday.
04-03-2012, 10:37 AM #2
Liam
In my man cave
The accused has been contacted, he has 24 hours to respond.
04-04-2012, 12:04 AM #3
bdogg985
Gimme The Ca$h
im here like i said i only have 1 more mma to do. looks like i have to put everything on hold for ur stupid plat that i didnt get any money for

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post
Scammer NGU Name: bdogg985
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? - Bought trophies

Proof: Some images at first of 1 pm where he himself states he needs my trophies done, soon 2 months ago and paypal where i bought it and got the message on chat here "Will be done in 1-2 days". Can supply more but need to take screenshots of my PSN messages. All chat logs gets deleted.
NGU PM: You must login or register to view this content.
Paypal: You must login or register to view this content. - as you see, the deal started 24th of January
*The reason TheUnspokenDream shows as recipient, is because he had it in his shop but has bdogg985 do it* (outsourced)

When did this happen: Deal started long ago, I confronted him a week back or two

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: 30 USD

Did you;
I bought UFC 2009 (most hacked already, only paid for rest legit).

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Several things, I'm listing:

1st. Look at image of proof from a PM that in early february he still havent done it.
I asked him abit over a week back where it was, since I was still waiting withouth hearing anything about it. He had then get to know that EA MMA was closing servers at 13th of april, so he asks if I want to buy that aswell (you kidding me...?). At that point he tells me I need to wait until after 13th of april before he starts because he wants to do EA MMA for people first. He would never have this issue if he did it 2 months ago. I paid with same currency as all others who buy stuff from you. He wont stop there but tells me I need to wait.
He then all of sudden wanted to boost a bit on Sunday morning. I thought to myself "finally" but he backed out after about 3-4 rounds since it didn't pop (glitchy trophy), and went to bed or something.
Then I asked him yesterday (Monday night) if we should continue the boosting, and he sent me a not so happy message back stating something like:
"I need to prioritize EA MMA first as servers are going down. So calm the $#@! down".
I replied him and said a dispute would be opened if he was going to act like that. And I got another PM right after where he states something like this:
"Just keep bugging me. I need to finish up MMA since I need the cash because I got bills to pay." <-- Well if thats the case, get a job/extra job and dont rely on trophy selling.
And aswell I asked him if thats supposed to be my problem, and got a reply right after that where he says:
"I'm sorry, but I need to sell my 2 MMA platinums so I can clear up space on my PS3 for your account."
Again, I feel thats bullshit. How can he have 2 platinums on his PS3 already where online is needed, and they are not sold yet (ring a bell here?). Also remember from what I wrote above this, we boosted on Sunday morning where he was on MY account. So how did he suddenly have 2 other platinums on his PS3 and not room for mine? (This is where I get completely lost).

Other comments:
I actually want this done ASAP (and legit since thats what I paid for, even though I mentioned hacks being out for my remaining campaign trophies).
And since he's on everyday as I can see, he shouldn't have problems getting this done in a hurry. Thinking that I even volunteer to help him boosting it (even though I paid for him to do it), he still wont do it.

OR

I just want my 30USD back and I'll do it all myself.

And on a sidenote; No, I'm not waiting until after 13th of April to get it done. If you are deciding to do it, shouldn't be hard getting it done before Friday.

i need info to do it
04-04-2012, 08:42 AM #4
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by bdogg985 View Post
im here like i said i only have 1 more mma to do. looks like i have to put everything on hold for ur stupid plat that i didnt get any money for

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

i need info to do it

Oh, with that attitude I'd rather do it myself. Just send over my 30USD back. If you didn't recieve any from Unspoken yet, tell me so I can ask him for it then.
04-04-2012, 01:23 PM #5
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by Liam View Post
The accused has been contacted, he has 24 hours to respond.

This can be closed.
04-04-2012, 01:26 PM #6
Liam
In my man cave
Dispute resolved, closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo