05-07-2012, 01:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Curt
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Fifa 12 UT coins, XBOX

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: few days ago

How did you purchase:

How much?: 130k (£10)

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? sell
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- he admitted to scamming me

Other comments: he made no effort to contact me. never said sorry or show any remorse for his action. said he would compensate after he told me he got hacked so i asked him what he could give me and he said nothing (lol). He claims he got hacked and the IP was proved to be diffrent but it only takes a diffrent computer at a diffrent location to get a diffrent ip so that cover story is pretty flawed.
Everones been saying he wont get banned cause of his rep, but its his rep thats given him the insight into scamming, so i hope you lot prove me wrong.
anyways the evidence is against him and i hope you do whats right by this forum and ban the man in question.
05-07-2012, 09:08 PM #11
Jared
Tranquility.
I will talk to the admins and some other staff about something we can maybe come up with for this. We can't confirm anything fully right now.
Last edited by Jared ; 05-07-2012 at 09:14 PM.
05-10-2012, 01:46 PM #12
Curt
Former Staff
Had this title for over 5days now, can you do something about this dispute please as it's ruining what I have left of my reputation on this forum.
05-11-2012, 11:26 PM #13
Jared
Tranquility.
Due to Curt's account being compromised, also confirmed by admins, there is nothing we can really do about this dispute. As for you i5th_, I suggest you open up a unauthorized transaction dispute on PayPal since it was sent as a gift if I am correct? Just add into it the money was sent to the wrong person as his account got compromised etc. Hopefully they will be able to get your money back to you if you can tell them about what happened.

I'm sorry for your loss of money, hopefully you can get it back. If you have any further questions, please contact the administration team.

Dispute resolved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo