05-07-2012, 01:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Curt
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Fifa 12 UT coins, XBOX

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: few days ago

How did you purchase:

How much?: 130k (£10)

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? sell
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- he admitted to scamming me

Other comments: he made no effort to contact me. never said sorry or show any remorse for his action. said he would compensate after he told me he got hacked so i asked him what he could give me and he said nothing (lol). He claims he got hacked and the IP was proved to be diffrent but it only takes a diffrent computer at a diffrent location to get a diffrent ip so that cover story is pretty flawed.
Everones been saying he wont get banned cause of his rep, but its his rep thats given him the insight into scamming, so i hope you lot prove me wrong.
anyways the evidence is against him and i hope you do whats right by this forum and ban the man in question.
05-07-2012, 02:04 AM #2
Jared
Tranquility.
The accused has been contacted and has 24 hours to respond.
05-07-2012, 03:31 AM #3
Curt
Former Staff
Here we go....

"he admitted to scamming me"

Can you provide proof that iv'e admitted to this please? I haven't scammed anyone (You or Darkstar) My account had been stolen along with my MSN, Skype the lot. I had the same password for everything, stupid I know. (don't believe it then that's your choice)

"he made no effort to contact me"

If the SB hasn't been pruned by now, please check the archives (staff) I was trying to negotiate with him yet he was being arrogant and started to threaten me ect so I said go-ahead and make the scam report so we can resolve this.

"never said sorry or show any remorse for his action"

Again, please check the shoutbox archives. Above sentence relates to this part.

"said he would compensate after he told me he got hacked so i asked him what he could give me and he said nothing (lol)"

Yet again, this was an on the spot thing he wanted money right now which I didn't have and as I withdrew my paypal money as soon as I knew about my passes being stolen. I can provide proof of this also, if necessary. Also, my paypal isn't [email protected], it's [email][email protected][/email] (Same email for almost everything.)

"Everones been saying he wont get banned cause of his rep, but its his rep thats given him the insight into scamming, so i hope you lot prove me wrong."

Rep is just a number, it doesn't mean shit so let's leave that out for a start, I got it from making tutorials and many other things, doesn't relate to this situation
imho.

Also the last picture is irrelevant - xiCuRTx is my PSN, just thought i'd throw that out there.
Last edited by Curt ; 05-07-2012 at 12:23 PM.
05-07-2012, 11:00 AM #4
Check the archives around 3-4 oclock yesterday and you will find that curt addmited to scamming me in the shoutbox, other members were present. As far as PSN goes this is xbox, atleast make an effort to look at the pictures properly. Like i said to you before your good at playing the inocent role trying to make it look like your the victim here, but youve showed no evidence of anything you have said, so why should we believe you? You gonna ride your rep again? Because you said rep isnt important well its rep thats got you here in the first place. Strip yourself of that rep and no on would go near you.

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

The 3rd pic isnt working but il get that repaired asap. It shows curt messaging me his skype on ngu
05-07-2012, 12:15 PM #5
Curt
Former Staff
"Check the archives around 3-4 oclock yesterday and you will find that curt addmited to scamming me in the shoutbox, other members were present"

Like I've said many times, I hadn't had access to my account up until 8:15 pm (got the time from mine and Dave's chat on AIM, he helped me get my account back.)
05-07-2012, 12:30 PM #6
You must login or register to view this content. shows him contacting me on ngu with his skype

You must login or register to view this content. if you look at the details card on the left, you'll find that its curt

bye curt, looks like your days on this forum are numbered
05-07-2012, 12:42 PM #7
Curt
Former Staff
And again, I hadn't been on here for weeks. So again, those pictures aren't anything to do with me, only my account. My account's was stolen for the hundredth time, what i'm guessing happened was because I use the same password for everything they've guessed at my emails and skype with the password I had on here when the database got leaked and what i'm guessing happened was that someone had targeted me (god knows why) and cracked my password and then used my accounts in a malicious way. I'm not replying until a moderator replies as you're responses are ignorant to what iv'e been saying for the past 12hours.
05-07-2012, 01:18 PM #8
You say you havent been on here for weeks but when your held at gunpoint for scamming you suddenly become active, coinsidence? doubt it.
Also i'll have you know that 85% of the disputes on this forum are from people who you would least expect, people who have 1000+ posts, people that ride there rep, people like you.
05-07-2012, 02:29 PM #9
Curt
Former Staff
I got a message from one of my old friends on here on facebook telling me about people ranting that they've been scammed by me, so that's why I came here in the first place. I hadn't noticed that my MSN, EMAIL and SKYPE was stolen up until I tried logging in my email to reset my passes and I couldn't.

The reason I didn't come here anymore is because I goto college and have a job. Not that I'm entitled to tell you that...I used to spend hours on this forum each day up until I left high school as I couldn't find the time anymore. You really think I'd lose all my what you can say "reputation" (not rep points) go down the drain for a few measly coins on a virtual game worth nothing to me? then you don't really know me do you.

I can't believe iv'e got an accused scammer title, sickens me.

I won't be coming on this forum now as even when I'm proven innocent, nothing's the same as a few years ago, it's full of newfags like you. Everything iv'e worked hard for has gone. Might aswell ban me now.

Oh and for the record, I didn't scam you but when I find out who did i'll praise them to the matter of they shown me how this forum really is and how people turn on you for something you haven't done.

If you would of waited say a week I could of put funds back into my paypal and paid you money because I'm a good person. I get over £800 and i'm only 17, you really think i'd miss £10? lol.

Peace.
05-07-2012, 04:05 PM #10
#SobStory

You think i give a damn about £10? i earn a decent living aswell. if anything you have put me off from using this forum
ive mentioned £10 once, it really dosent matter to me nor do i care if you replenish it. it boils down to the fact principles were not met. simple.
Last edited by i5th_ ; 05-07-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo