05-07-2012, 09:19 PM #1
teeth08
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: GotMeVexed
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:
You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
420k Fifa Ultimate team ps3 coins
Proof:

That was the last message I got from him^

That was the last message I got from him^
Sent him 4 or 5 since then without reply and he has been online...
When did this happen: Today around 6.15pm GMT

How did you purchase: Paypal
How much?: 420k coins for £34

Did you;
- Buy? Buy!!
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
He said in an earlier message that he couldn't find the player, I sent him the details, I even went on my other account to check if the player was on the market and he was
Other comments:
I saw in a thread of his that another user hadn't been paid his coins as well, if I had known this I never would have paid him...

Sent him 4 or 5 since then without reply and he has been online...
I'd like my money refunded into my paypal or if he actually has the coins maybe he could actually buy the card like he was supposed to...
Sorry I couldn't show my sent messages, they're not showing up in the folder for some reason :/
05-18-2012, 09:50 PM #20
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by GotMeVexed View Post
Im doing my best to contact the faggot. just ignoring me. its friday tomoz so he shud be online..

Is this so called "friend" someone who you really know or is it someone online that you have meet and you just decided to give out your details? Your still at fault for this as he shouldn't of had your details.
05-19-2012, 10:43 PM #21
teeth08
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
Is this so called "friend" someone who you really know or is it someone online that you have meet and you just decided to give out your details? Your still at fault for this as he shouldn't of had your details.

Couldn't you get a mod to check the IP's on his account?
05-19-2012, 11:27 PM #22
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by teeth08 View Post
Couldn't you get a mod to check the IP's on his account?

I can look them up, but the thing is, it isn't going to show up much. I have already looked for any other NGU account that was on it and nothing showed up so I'm not sure. I will question him a little more.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by GotMeVexed View Post
Yes. My friend has my details. And the name in the proof you have given is him so..

You need to tell us some more about this "friend". I am giving you 24 hours to refund the user if this is fine with him.
05-21-2012, 07:16 AM #23
teeth08
< ^ > < ^ >
I guess he didn't reply.....
05-22-2012, 12:08 PM #24
Jared
Tranquility.
Sorry for the late response. User banned. Dispute resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo