05-11-2012, 10:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: RaZoR!
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Xbox account

Proof: See other comments and attached images

When did this happen: Within the last hour

How did you purchase: 12 month xbox live code

How much?: 12 month xbox live code

Did you;
- Buy? <------
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- "do what you got to do"

Other comments:

Bought an xbox live account from RaZoR! for the trade of a 12 month xbox live code. Went to the store the morning of the trade and bought the code, was in the wrapper and not opened until the event of the trade. I sent him the code via private message on here, then around 5-10 minutes later he added me on skype and redeemed the code while on video call. And it said "Code already redeemed" and he is the only person that can know the code.

I went to the xbox "contact us" page and had a live chat with one of there agents. Where she said the code was redeemed "nowhere close to me." I live in the UK and RaZoR! lives in the USA nowhere near each other. I know he lives in the USA because he told me on Skype.

The conversation with xbox agent:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17007[/ATTACH]

The part of the conversation where he says he lives in USA, nowhere near me, and how I've to do what I got to do.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17008[/ATTACH]

I have been left out of pocket because I feel he redeemed the code before he started the live feed on Skype and then re-redeemed it whilst I was watching knowing what the outcome would be.

Please sort this out.
05-11-2012, 11:12 PM #2
Jared
Tranquility.
The accused has been contacted and has 24 hours to respond.
05-11-2012, 11:25 PM #3
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
The accused has been contacted and has 24 hours to respond.

He has now deleted/blocked me on Skype
05-11-2012, 11:27 PM #4
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by boydy95 View Post
He has now deleted/blocked me on Skype

Can you please PM me his Skype name?
05-13-2012, 04:46 PM #5
Jared
Tranquility.
Since the user hasn't been on since the dispute was opened we will wait a little longer if that's okay with you?
05-13-2012, 08:44 PM #6
Since the user hasn't been on since the dispute was opened we will wait a little longer if that's okay with you?

I told him the dispute was being taken out against him as i was filling it in so he knows about it
05-13-2012, 08:56 PM #7
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by boydy95 View Post
I told him the dispute was being taken out against him as i was filling it in so he knows about it

Would you like to give the user anymore time?
05-14-2012, 01:07 PM #8
Would you like to give the user anymore time?

No, mainly because as a result of the trade he got his side and I got nothing
05-14-2012, 11:20 PM #9
Jared
Tranquility.
The scammer has been banned.
Dispute resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo