05-25-2012, 02:05 AM #1
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: fatboyfry
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? i bout a xbox acct from him

Proof: his thread and pms
You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: 4/28/12

How did you purchase: $20 psn card and i just added 1600 msp today so he owes me them as well

How much?: $20 and as said above

Did you;
- Buy? yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- nothing yet

Other comments: i got a text on my phone and the email was renamed and the pw was changed on 5/24/12 the reset info was changed as well
Last edited by Fuskiee ; 05-25-2012 at 11:18 AM.
05-26-2012, 02:59 AM #11
Default Avatar
Lovol
Originally posted by Brandon1981 View Post
best case will be more than a 30 day wait nd i'm not waiting forever i know how microsoft works it a minimun 30 day wait and aperantly he can yank the acct whenever he wants cuz it has a cc on it so i would rather be refunded
Regardless, we need to wait for him to respond to present himself.
05-26-2012, 03:10 AM #12
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Lovol View Post

ok and sorry bro but it really pisses me off and with the xtrem he had 2 go through 2 change all the info it was not no accident
05-26-2012, 03:18 AM #13

ok and sorry bro but it really pisses me off and with the xtrem he had 2 go through 2 change all the info it was not no accident

Ok i have contacted them they locked the account and verified my information. I have access to the account now but cannot login, due to the investigation. I will issue a full refund or the account back to you at the time the investigation is done.
05-26-2012, 03:21 AM #14
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by fatboyfry View Post
Ok i have contacted them they locked the account and verified my information. I have access to the account now but cannot login, due to the investigation. I will issue a full refund or the account back to you at the time the investigation is done.
what a month or 2 from now ur prob the reason it locked that the only way it gets locked if some 1 calls and reports it stolen and has the cc info
05-26-2012, 01:19 PM #15
Default Avatar
Lovol
what a month or 2 from now ur prob the reason it locked that the only way it gets locked if some 1 calls and reports it stolen and has the cc info
He's offered a refund or the account.
05-26-2012, 04:45 PM #16
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy
He's offered a refund or the account.
yeah 2 months from now thats bullshit and microsoft don't jus lock an acct and rename the email to another 1 of his emails and it got locked after all the info was changed by him
Last edited by Fuskiee ; 05-26-2012 at 04:57 PM.
05-26-2012, 05:12 PM #17
Default Avatar
Lovol
yeah 2 months from now thats bullshit and microsoft don't jus lock an acct and rename the email to another 1 of his emails and it got locked after all the info was changed by him
So you wouldn't want the refund?
05-26-2012, 06:17 PM #18
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy
So you wouldn't want the refund?
yeah y would open this dispute if not ??????? but i want it now not when or if he decides 2 i've never seen some get that long 2 repay some 1 it usually up to the victime not the scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05-26-2012, 06:34 PM #19
Default Avatar
Lovol
!!
Brandon, I'm going to have to ask that you calm down. As of now, I'm going to give Fry 24 hours to respond with a solution.
Originally posted by fatboyfry View Post
As stated above, 24 hours.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo