05-25-2012, 02:05 AM #1
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: fatboyfry
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? i bout a xbox acct from him

Proof: his thread and pms
You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: 4/28/12

How did you purchase: $20 psn card and i just added 1600 msp today so he owes me them as well

How much?: $20 and as said above

Did you;
- Buy? yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- nothing yet

Other comments: i got a text on my phone and the email was renamed and the pw was changed on 5/24/12 the reset info was changed as well
Last edited by Fuskiee ; 05-25-2012 at 11:18 AM.
05-25-2012, 02:46 AM #2
Default Avatar
Lovol
Contacted the user.
He has 24 hours to respond.
05-25-2012, 03:46 AM #3
Yes i acknowledge i sold him the account no doubt about that. But as for the account idk what happend i got an email saying that the account is being locked and is undergoing investigation. I will call them at 12 PM Est Time on May 25th, to find out further details about whats happening.
05-25-2012, 11:19 AM #4
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Lovol View Post
Contacted the user.
He has 24 hours to respond.

Originally posted by fatboyfry View Post
Yes i acknowledge i sold him the account no doubt about that. But as for the account idk what happend i got an email saying that the account is being locked and is undergoing investigation. I will call them at 12 PM Est Time on May 25th, to find out further details about whats happening.

i got a text on my phone and the email was renamed and the pw was changed on 5/24/12 the reset info was changed as well please explain funny this seemed 2 happen as soon as i put msp on it

and it says suspended do to a payment option but also explain y the name was changed from mine back to josh whitch is ur name on the profile and all friends was deleted i don't wanna here ur bs just refund me what i have put into it
Last edited by Fuskiee ; 05-25-2012 at 11:32 AM.
05-25-2012, 03:08 PM #5
Default Avatar
Lovol
Originally posted by Brandon1981 View Post
i
Can you show me some type of proof of either the text message or the account name being changed?

Originally posted by fatboyfry View Post
As far as you, let me know when you make said phone call.
05-25-2012, 06:58 PM #6
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy
Can you show me some type of proof of either the text message or the account name being changed?

As far as you, let me know when you make said phone call.

i can take pics of text and emails and it takes way to long for microsoft to do anything i know so i just want my money
05-25-2012, 07:04 PM #7
Default Avatar
Lovol
i
Please do so, because thus far you've provided no proof whatsoever regarding the case.
05-25-2012, 08:05 PM #8
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by ENZO
Please do so, because thus far you've provided no proof whatsoever regarding the case.
proof

and i cant show proof he changed the name cuz he deleted me off friend list
Last edited by Fuskiee ; 05-26-2012 at 12:24 AM.
05-26-2012, 02:52 AM #9
Default Avatar
Lovol
proof

and i cant show proof he changed the name cuz he deleted me off friend list
Well his said phone call should be over by now, so we're right now awaiting his response.
05-26-2012, 02:56 AM #10
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy
Well his said phone call should be over by now, so we're right now awaiting his response.

best case will be more than a 30 day wait nd i'm not waiting forever i know how microsoft works it a minimun 30 day wait and aperantly he can yank the acct whenever he wants cuz it has a cc on it so i would rather be refunded

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo