05-26-2012, 05:20 PM #1
Default Avatar
Sox
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: LoneGhost
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Sold

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
Proof he knew the amount was 300k and didn't type it accidentally - You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Last night.

How did you purchase: I sold.

How much?: 300k vBux

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? I sold.
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- In the snaps above.

Other comments: I uploaded Comgenies Awesome File Manager from my PC because I couldn't find it, therefore I did not just link him. I expect to get 300k vBux or I expect him banned.
Last edited by Sox ; 05-26-2012 at 05:33 PM.
05-26-2012, 06:16 PM #2
Jake
One Man Army
I'll allow this to stay as you've finally provided more proof that the price was reiterated, but the point remains that you full well knew he didn't have the entire vbux.

I'll leave this call to the dispute mods.
05-26-2012, 06:33 PM #3
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by Dave View Post
I'll allow this to stay as you've finally provided more proof that the price was reiterated, but the point remains that you full well knew he didn't have the entire vbux.

I'll leave this call to the dispute mods.

How did I know that he didn't have that much? Before I started the transaction, I went to his profile, then his recent posts to make sure he had 100+ posts, then I looked at his vBux, but the postbit is like broken for me. This is what I see - You must login or register to view this content. . Also he was here for almost 2 years, so I thought he would have them. :\
05-26-2012, 10:41 PM #4
Default Avatar
Lovol
If Dave says it's okay, then so be it.

Contacted the user.
He has 24 hours to respond.
05-27-2012, 10:18 PM #5
what now? i dont even have the vbux and out of those 2 years ive only been on for like 1 hour on this website......

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

nvm i didnt get banned... idk what happend but it signed me out every time i logged in
i thought i had 11m when i saw that it said 11,290.00 or something like that.... even tho i made my account 2 years ago, im still like a beginner.... out of those 2 years ive only been on for 1-5 hours
05-28-2012, 06:04 AM #6
Default Avatar
Lovol
Originally posted by LoneGhost View Post
what now? i dont even have the vbux and out of those 2 years ive only been on for like 1 hour on this website......

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

nvm i didnt get banned... idk what happend but it signed me out every time i logged in
i thought i had 11m when i saw that it said 11,290.00 or something like that.... even tho i made my account 2 years ago, im still like a beginner.... out of those 2 years ive only been on for 1-5 hours
Your join date/activity has nothing to do with the fact that you owe a user 300,000 vBux.
05-28-2012, 07:57 AM #7
w/e dispute has been closed and i dont want to deal with anything anymore
05-28-2012, 05:45 PM #8
Default Avatar
Sox
w/e dispute has been closed and i dont want to deal with anything anymore

The dispute is not closed. I just want my vBux. :\
05-29-2012, 04:26 AM #9
can i repay u in any other way, please? Im really sorry, i didn't notice i put 300k... i meant to put 300....
05-29-2012, 06:20 PM #10
Default Avatar
Sox
can i repay u in any other way, please? Im really sorry, i didn't notice i put 300k... i meant to put 300....

How else would you repay me?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo