06-24-2012, 08:35 PM #1
p78ch201
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: .Remembered
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
We traded Plat4Plat.

Proof: see below in "other comments"

When did this happen: 24/06/2012

How did you purchase: trade

How much?:

Did you;
- Trade

Have you contacted the scammer?:- YES
If yes, What did they say?:- He doesn't want to reply now

Other comments:
I've done my part.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17741[/ATTACH]

He told me he needed to be online on my account to do his part but, instead of doing trophies, he went to account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and deactivated all my PS3/PSP
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17742[/ATTACH]
(for those who don't speak french, it says "you have recently deactivated all your system and you cannot use this option anymore)
I went to SEN website to deactivate his account, never used that feture before. you can only use this once every 6 months.

After this, he paid 2 games on PSN with my account.
CSI for 20€
Monopoly streets for 30€
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17743[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17744[/ATTACH]

He also activated the video feature of my account on his system.
Now i'm screwed with the video cause it can only be activated on 1 PS3, and it's his.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17745[/ATTACH]

i'm not the one that bougth those 2 games.
Why would i buy those 2 shit games on the 24/06 when i already have both Plat ( CSI on 20/01/2011 and Monopoly on 31/10/2011)

I've contacted Sony so that they reset the activation of my account, at least he will not be able to play the games he bougth with my money.
I want at least my money back so a 50€ PSN card, then you can IP ban that scammer.
06-24-2012, 08:59 PM #2
Jared
Tranquility.
The accused has been contacted and has 24 hours to respond.
06-24-2012, 10:26 PM #3
I admit to have downloaded Motorstorm from his psn, and a few others that were free to psn plus this month, but only available in EU. I was planning to instant hack motorstorm, and mess with the others, and the day next, when I finished the rest of the online trophies with my friend, I'd deactivate and he wouldn't notice. Maybe if I asked he would say no... that's why I didn't.

About the PSN purchases with money, I wasn't aware that he had money on his wallet at all... When I logged in on his account he already had CSI and Monopoly Streets purchased. Don't blame me, he had 4 or so other guys on his account before on this same day.

I will deactivate + sync the trophies as promised. Sorry for any mess this may have caused. Just wanted to get my hands on that instant plat.
06-25-2012, 04:37 AM #4
p78ch201
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by .Remembered View Post
Don't blame me, he had 4 or so other guys on his account before on this same day.

First, i've changed password with each person i've traded with.
All the other people i have traded with are respected members of this site and have not been online on my account for more than 5 minutes.

I admit to have downloaded Motorstorm from his psn, and a few others that were free to psn plus this month, but only available in EU.

About the PSN purchases with money, I wasn't aware that he had money on his wallet at all... When I logged in on his account he already had CSI and Monopoly Streets purchased.

Second, this is a big LIE. I've checkecd my download history and CSI and Monopoly were puchased and downloaded AFTER Motostorm.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17757[/ATTACH]
You must login or register to view this content.

I will deactivate + sync the trophies as promised. Sorry for any mess this may have caused. Just wanted to get my hands on that instant plat.

Do you really think i'll let you go online with my account once more ??
Last edited by p78ch201 ; 06-25-2012 at 05:03 AM.
06-25-2012, 05:54 AM #5
Jared
Tranquility.
I admit to have downloaded Motorstorm from his psn, and a few others that were free to psn plus this month, but only available in EU. I was planning to instant hack motorstorm, and mess with the others, and the day next, when I finished the rest of the online trophies with my friend, I'd deactivate and he wouldn't notice. Maybe if I asked he would say no... that's why I didn't.

About the PSN purchases with money, I wasn't aware that he had money on his wallet at all... When I logged in on his account he already had CSI and Monopoly Streets purchased. Don't blame me, he had 4 or so other guys on his account before on this same day.

Would you like to admit to being the banned user LifeOutside?
06-25-2012, 02:57 PM #6
p78ch201
Level 1 Trustworthy
About the PSN purchases with money, I wasn't aware that he had money on his wallet at all...

You know that's also a lie, when you downloaded all the free games at first, you saw that i had money on my account, even when you buy free game, you see the amount in the wallet.

. Maybe if I asked he would say no... that's why I didn't.

You will never know, you'd prefered to steal for my account.

Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
Would you like to admit to being the banned user LifeOutside?

Of course he is, he has the same PSN ID as the one i've synchronized the trophy to.
He's also a convicted scammer, and he may be very proud of all his hall of fame :
scam as "LifeOutside"

scam as his previous username "Woz"

I know i'll never get my money back and that he'll not deactivate my account (because he'll never do, and also because i'll never let him the chance to get online with my account)

ou can have a look at his profile, 2 new plats since i started the dispute :
Motorstorm apocalypse
CSI
and i'm sure you'll see some time soon Monopoly streets

You may think that you're smart just because you abuse the trust of people but you're just pathetic.
I hope this site will get you ban for good but i doubt as it's the third username you scam with.
06-25-2012, 03:09 PM #7
Nah, I'm done with this site for good. And I would sync your trophies/deactivate your account if you wanted to. This is the last time you and everyone will hear from me.

Today dies the legend of scamms /LifeOutside.

Time to move to another forum. Sorry :|

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Just an heads up, is this shit even legit?

/Compare
06-25-2012, 03:12 PM #8
Jared
Tranquility.
Nah, I'm done with this site for good. And I would sync your trophies/deactivate your account if you wanted to. This is the last time you and everyone will hear from me.

I honestly find it pathetic that you have to go around and scam people because you have nothing better to do. I hope all this will come back to get you.

Originally posted by p78ch201 View Post
Of course he is, he has the same PSN ID

As for you, I suggest you go You must login or register to view this content.and report his PSN ID to see if you can get any justice there. Looking as this will go no farther, would you like him banned?
06-25-2012, 03:25 PM #9
p78ch201
Level 1 Trustworthy

you know that's a lie

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Just an heads up, is this shit even legit?

/Compare

lol, you're also bedo48 it seems.
i know it's not me, and an admin could confirms that the connection of bedo48 is not from my IP.

you're just a fraud, enjoy my games while it last, SONY will deactivate my account in 48-72h and will transfer to a new one.
06-25-2012, 03:33 PM #10
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by p78ch201 View Post
you know that's a lie

lol, you're also bedo48 it seems.
i know it's not me, and an admin could confirms that the connection of bedo48 is not from my IP.

you're just a fraud, enjoy my games while it last, SONY will deactivate my account in 48-72h and will transfer to a new one.

So would you like to keep this dispute open or have him banned?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo