09-01-2012, 12:47 PM #1
Oneinfamous
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: SOARRR
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? PSN CARD

Proof: PICS

When did this happen: August 21

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: 15 for 20 PSN

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- Look in pics

Other comments: I sent him $15 on paypal. asked for a canadian psn but he didnt have one. sadly some of the chat was in the shoutbox so i could not printscreen but what happened was we negotiated and he convinced me to let it slide until he was back from vacation on the upcoming monday because he almost or had enough for a JB PS3. well i was a fool and let him keep my money then come to find out when its the due date he was banned. He never messaged me at all when he was unbanned but he did reply claiming he already refunded me which he didnt see pics below. He also was online after i sent further messages but did not reply.

EDIT the pictures are too small im gunna upload them to imgur

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Oneinfamous ; 09-01-2012 at 12:50 PM.
09-01-2012, 11:51 PM #11
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
Yeah yeah, I'm refunding hold on :P. Next time please send your money through your main PayPal, it gets me really confused.
Sent it please go check will post screenshot soon!
Last edited by Enhancive ; 09-01-2012 at 11:54 PM.
09-01-2012, 11:53 PM #12
Oneinfamous
Former Staff
Originally posted by SOARRR View Post
Yeah yeah, I'm refunding hold on :P. Next time please send your money through your main PayPal, it gets me really confused.
but then again i did tell you i sent it from my ewhore email :p
09-01-2012, 11:54 PM #13
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Oneinfamous View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: SOARRR
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? PSN CARD

Proof: PICS

When did this happen: August 21

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: 15 for 20 PSN

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- Look in pics

Other comments: I sent him $15 on paypal. asked for a canadian psn but he didnt have one. sadly some of the chat was in the shoutbox so i could not printscreen but what happened was we negotiated and he convinced me to let it slide until he was back from vacation on the upcoming monday because he almost or had enough for a JB PS3. well i was a fool and let him keep my money then come to find out when its the due date he was banned. He never messaged me at all when he was unbanned but he did reply claiming he already refunded me which he didnt see pics below. He also was online after i sent further messages but did not reply.

EDIT the pictures are too small im gunna upload them to imgur

I sent the money please go check!
09-01-2012, 11:56 PM #14
Oneinfamous
Former Staff
I sent the money please go check!
received but not sent as a gift :/ i basically just lost money and wasted time during this whole process
09-01-2012, 11:58 PM #15
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
received but not sent as a gift :/ i basically just lost money and wasted time during this whole process

It was sent as gift, I always send as gift :P And there is no way you lost money because I don't see any fees applied to the payment, so I don't know what happened on your end
09-02-2012, 12:00 AM #16
Oneinfamous
Former Staff
It was sent as gift, I always send as gift :P
ohh i lost nearly $1, im not jewish but its just that dont have my bank linked to my paypal lol

fees
Last edited by Oneinfamous ; 09-02-2012 at 12:05 AM.
09-02-2012, 01:55 AM #17
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Quote me once this has been sorted
09-05-2012, 12:54 AM #18
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
ohh i lost nearly $1, im not jewish but its just that dont have my bank linked to my paypal lol

fees

Have you been refunded yet ?
09-05-2012, 01:13 AM #19
Oneinfamous
Former Staff
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Have you been refunded yet ?
i got $14.26 i think good enough for me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo