09-27-2012, 06:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was paying $20 and a youtube partnership method for an XBL account.

First off, I didn't send the paypal at the last second (Thank god) But I still sent him part of the payment which was a YT partnership method and he just took it and ran, I'm not mad, but I don't want this kid to start thinking it's okay to scam people, yah know?

Proof:

You must login or register to view this content. (Before I sent the method, I convinced him to not have me pay the $$ first)

You must login or register to view this content. (After I kept telling him nicely to send the XBL account)

You must login or register to view this content. The he started changing the subject

I have more proof if needed You must login or register to view this content.

Like I said, I'm not really mad, but I want to watch out for the NGU community and have the least amount of scammers as possible, 105 posts with 10 rep? Post boosting much? :p
09-28-2012, 08:38 AM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kid
I was paying $20 and a youtube partnership method for an XBL account.

First off, I didn't send the paypal at the last second (Thank god) But I still sent him part of the payment which was a YT partnership method and he just took it and ran, I'm not mad, but I don't want this kid to start thinking it's okay to scam people, yah know?

Proof:

You must login or register to view this content. (Before I sent the method, I convinced him to not have me pay the $$ first)

You must login or register to view this content. (After I kept telling him nicely to send the XBL account)

You must login or register to view this content. The he started changing the subject

I have more proof if needed You must login or register to view this content.

Like I said, I'm not really mad, but I want to watch out for the NGU community and have the least amount of scammers as possible, 105 posts with 10 rep? Post boosting much? :p

The accused has been contacted and already viewed the thread.... And ignored it.
09-28-2012, 02:06 PM #3
Symbul
Banned
and i have msged him, he hasnt responded -.- My internet died the night we were trading, and than i got off work and msged him saying i have a different XBL acc, ill sell for cheaper because my brother wanted/took my other XBL acc.
09-29-2012, 12:32 AM #4
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
The accused has been contacted and already viewed the thread.... And ignored it.

Yes, you should see the things he is messaging me. The poorest excuses I have ever heard in my life :lol:
09-29-2012, 04:41 AM #5
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kid
Yes, you should see the things he is messaging me. The poorest excuses I have ever heard in my life :lol:

If you feel like posting them as evidence... Go ahead.
09-29-2012, 06:04 AM #6
If you feel like posting them as evidence... Go ahead.

Well, It isn't really anymore evidence, it is just stupidity.
10-01-2012, 08:22 AM #7
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kid
Well, It isn't really anymore evidence, it is just stupidity.

So I'm guessing you don't want the other account?
10-02-2012, 12:23 AM #8
So I'm guessing you don't want the other account?

Not anymore.. I just dont want this kid to scam anymore..
10-02-2012, 08:50 AM #9
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kid
Not anymore.. I just dont want this kid to scam anymore..

I've infracted him for attempting to scam, as its clear that's what it looks like. He can keep the accused scammer userbar on for a period of time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo