09-27-2012, 10:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: PriPri
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? MW3 Leveling (Legit)

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
AND PROOF SAYING HE'S DOING IT LEGIT: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today.

How did you purchase: Paypal.

How much?: Ten Bucks.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.

If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing. They're not responding.

Other comments: This is the second time I've been scammed. I feel like a fucking retard. He boosted on my account, and it's banned now. If proof is required for that, please add me on skype (I'll send via PM). I'll show you the ban message ON MY TV.
(I don't have access to a camera)
09-27-2012, 10:53 PM #2
PriPri
Banned
Originally posted by Jakey
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: PriPri
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? MW3 Leveling (Legit)

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
AND PROOF SAYING HE'S DOING IT LEGIT: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today.

How did you purchase: Paypal.

How much?: Ten Bucks.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.

If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing. They're not responding.

Other comments: This is the second time I've been scammed. I feel like a fucking retard. He boosted on my account, and it's banned now. If proof is required for that, please add me on skype (I'll send via PM). I'll show you the ban message ON MY TV.
(I don't have access to a camera)

First i am not a scamer i told it would cost 1m vbux or 50pns card or the $20 paypal. he said he was going to pay me the $20 througth Paypal.I told him to send me half to get started he also tell me the he was going to give extra if i started. he send me his info and i went his account. I told him i was going to do it with a party of six running riot shield or the faster way were i boost i gave him the decision but he did not reply back in time so i started boosting and got banned saturday he will get unbanned and i will get him to the prestige he wanted to i will get him 2nd Prestige and Levl 80 Legit without Boosting. this have Teach me a lesson today to not boost for my clients. i hope he undrestand me and be patient.
Last edited by PriPri ; 09-27-2012 at 10:57 PM.
09-27-2012, 11:07 PM #3
Originally posted by PriPri View Post
First i am not a scamer i told it would cost 1m vbux or 50pns card or the $20 paypal. he said he was going to pay me the $20 througth Paypal.I told him to send me half to get started he also tell me the he was going to give extra if i started. he send me his info and i went his account. I told him i was going to do it with a party of six running riot shield or the faster way were i boost i gave him the decision but he did not reply back in time so i started boosting and got banned saturday he will get unbanned and i will get him to the prestige he wanted to i will get him 2nd Prestige and Levl 80 Legit without Boosting. this have Teach me a lesson today to not boost for my clients. i hope he undrestand me and be patient.

I replied in 5 minutes lol
09-28-2012, 08:13 AM #4
Wondoh
Former Staff

So basically you told him you wouldn't boost and boosted anyway?
At least you see that's your fault.
09-30-2012, 03:33 PM #5
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
So basically you told him you wouldn't boost and boosted anyway?
At least you see that's your fault.

I think he quit the forum. :(
10-01-2012, 12:45 AM #6
PriPri
Banned
I think he quit the forum. :(

i did not quit the forum and ur account was lvl 10 and got banned cuz i started boosting and u did not tell me to not boost after i send u a mesage and said the i was going to do it legit i started playing legit and still got banned. ur account is unbanned and tomoroow am going to start and get it to 2nd prestige and lvl 80 asap. and i will pm u when is done
10-01-2012, 12:54 AM #7
i did not quit the forum and ur account was lvl 10 and got banned cuz i started boosting and u did not tell me to not boost after i send u a mesage and said the i was going to do it legit i started playing legit and still got banned. ur account is unbanned and tomoroow am going to start and get it to 2nd prestige and lvl 80 asap. and i will pm u when is done

I have another person doing this, as he is far more trusted then you.
Nowhere in your post do you say I can't demand a refund, therefore, I want one.
10-02-2012, 09:01 AM #8
Wondoh
Former Staff

Like he said refund him, seeing as he wants to go elsewhere for a more reliable member to do it.
10-05-2012, 08:44 AM #9
Wondoh
Former Staff
I have another person doing this, as he is far more trusted then you.
Nowhere in your post do you say I can't demand a refund, therefore, I want one.

Apparently he has sent a refund, please check your PayPal.
10-05-2012, 11:19 AM #10
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Apparently he has sent a refund, please check your PayPal.

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see, nothing was received since September.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo