10-06-2012, 02:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Dusty2Fresh317

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Gameshare for fifa 13

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?:
I gave him 5 Million Vbux for fifa 13 gameshare

Did you;
- Buy? xx
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- No reply

Other comments: Basically, He was letting people gameshare fifa 13 of his psn account. I PM'd him that if he would gameshare fifa 13 for 5 Mil vbux. He said OK. Then he told me to go first, so i sent him the 5 mil vbux, which is shown in the proof above. After I sent him the vbux, he said its a $60, atleast i deserve some rep, so he asked for rep. I told him to give me the info first then i would + rep him. He said ok hold up. After that he sent me the account info, and he said that should have fifa 13 on it, if not he said he had 4 psn accounts. When i went on the account he sent me, there was not content on there, meaning there were no downloads. The download history was completely empty. I sent him a message saying that the account has no downloads. He said "my bad im tryin to figure out my pw for my other accout give me 1sec". After that he never replied. I even sent him a warning message that if he didnt send me the correct account in 5 mins, i would open a dispute. I know he was online cause he was spending his vbux which i sent him. Anyways I want my 5 million vbux back if he cant give fifa 13.If you want snaps of the PM's he sent me, just tell me. Please ban this dude. He is a SCAMMER!
Last edited by CoolDude ; 10-06-2012 at 02:31 AM.
10-06-2012, 02:33 AM #2
Originally posted by CoolDude View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Dusty2Fresh317

Proof:

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy? xx
- Sell?
- Trade?

Other comments: Basically, He was letting people gameshare fifa 13 of his psn account. I PM'd him that if he would gameshare fifa 13 for 5 Mil vbux. He said OK. Then he told me to go first, so i sent him the 5 mil vbux, which is shown in the proof above. After I sent him the vbux, he said its a $60, atleast i deserve some rep, so he asked for rep. I told him to give me the info first then i would + rep him. He said ok hold up. After that he sent me the account info, and he said that should have fifa 13 on it, if not he said he had 4 psn accounts. When i went on the account he sent me, there was not content on there, meaning there were no downloads. The download history was completely empty. I sent him a message saying that the account has no downloads. He said "my bad im tryin to figure out my pw for my other accout give me 1sec". After that he never replied. I even sent him a warning message that if he didnt send me the correct account in 5 mins, i would open a dispute. I know he was online cause he was spending his vbux which i sent him. Anyways I want my vbux back if he cant give fifa 13.If you want snaps of the PM's he sent me, just tell me. Please ban this dude. He is a SCAMMER!

sorry i sent them back
10-06-2012, 02:34 AM #3
Originally posted by Dusty2Fresh317 View Post
sorry i sent them back

You only sent me 3 million vbux back, I sent you 5 million. Please send the other 2 million too.
10-06-2012, 02:37 AM #4
You only sent me 3 million vbux back, I sent you 5 million. Please send the other 2 million too.

dont have the 2mil what about all the vbux i got left ?
10-06-2012, 02:40 AM #5
dont have the 2mil what about all the vbux i got left ?

Nope sorry, I want my full 2 million vbux back. You shouldnt have done this in the first place, but you HAD to scam!! No
10-06-2012, 02:47 AM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
sorry i sent them back

By saying sorry i guess that means you did scam for vbux ?
In which case can i ask if you did the same in the other dispute.
If so you are getting a infraction along with a nice scammer title. Only a 5 day ban for owning up along with it being just vbux.

I have a look in the morning to see what happened with the rest of the vbux and get it refunded for you.
10-06-2012, 02:51 AM #7
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
By saying sorry i guess that means you did scam for vbux ?
In which case can i ask if you did the same in the other dispute.
If so you are getting a infraction along with a nice scammer title. Only a 5 day ban for owning up along with it being just vbux.

I have a look in the morning to see what happened with the rest of the vbux and get it refunded for you.

Ok fair enough i didnt think you could get IP banned for vBux
10-06-2012, 02:54 AM #8
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Dusty2Fresh317

Proof:

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy? xx
- Sell?
- Trade?

Other comments: Basically, He was letting people gameshare fifa 13 of his psn account. I PM'd him that if he would gameshare fifa 13 for 5 Mil vbux. He said OK. Then he told me to go first, so i sent him the 5 mil vbux, which is shown in the proof above. After I sent him the vbux, he said its a $60, atleast i deserve some rep, so he asked for rep. I told him to give me the info first then i would + rep him. He said ok hold up. After that he sent me the account info, and he said that should have fifa 13 on it, if not he said he had 4 psn accounts. When i went on the account he sent me, there was not content on there, meaning there were no downloads. The download history was completely empty. I sent him a message saying that the account has no downloads. He said "my bad im tryin to figure out my pw for my other accout give me 1sec". After that he never replied. I even sent him a warning message that if he didnt send me the correct account in 5 mins, i would open a dispute. I know he was online cause he was spending his vbux which i sent him. Anyways I want my 5 million vbux back if he cant give fifa 13.If you want snaps of the PM's he sent me, just tell me. Please ban this dude. He is a SCAMMER!

I get your vbux refunded tomorrow :y:

Ok fair enough i didnt think you could get IP banned for vBux

Scamming not allowed in any case even with vbux you are lucky it not a permanent ban.

Dispute closed user admitted to scamming user to be refunded and scammers get a 5 day ban.
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 10-06-2012 at 03:01 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo