10-09-2012, 08:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Stack0verfl0w
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? FIFA 13 gameshare

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 30$

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing

Other comments:
10-09-2012, 10:04 PM #2
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Originally posted by kmanthecaveman View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Stack0verfl0w
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? FIFA 13 gameshare

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: 30$

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing

Other comments:

The accused have been contacted immediately. The 24 hours window is now effective. Please notify me if the accused have enter the dispute before 24 hours so we can get this matter resolved as smoothly as possible. Thank you.
10-11-2012, 03:16 AM #3
Originally posted by IzBoogz View Post
The accused have been contacted immediately. The 24 hours window is now effective. Please notify me if the accused have enter the dispute before 24 hours so we can get this matter resolved as smoothly as possible. Thank you.

Don't think he is coming back
10-11-2012, 06:57 AM #4
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Originally posted by kmanthecaveman View Post
Don't think he is coming back

kmanthecaveman, the accused scammer is now convicted of scamming you. On behalf of NextGenUpdate's Staff, we're sorry for this inconvenience you have encounter. Due to your deal being related to PayPal, NextGenUpdate can't assist you to get your $30 refund. My only suggestion to you is, if you haven't sent that money as gift on PayPal, then file a dispute, and provide necessary evidence that will help you win your case. Best of luck, and enjoy your stay on NextGenUpdate.

Case Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo