10-28-2012, 07:39 PM #1
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:Liam
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? sold him a 25 uk psn

Proof:

When did this happen: today 28/10/2012

How did you purchase:sold

How much?: it was suppose to be 17 pounds for a 25 and a 5 card, for more proof the 5 card still
work , ask you can see he said i am trying to scam him 17 pound for the codes that he say is so
call fake You must login or register to view this content.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? a sell 25 uk psn card
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-he saying he never used it , but took 2 min to get a flash drive to upload a screen shot when i said you used the card , send proof of your wallet

Other comments:
he said i would get infact for selling hack stuff (how is psn card i get from ppl hack stuff )

when i ask him take a pic of his balance this is what he send
You must login or register to view this content.

this is his balance

Strangely enough he said he dont want any 5 card but as you can see in this pic he bought a 5 credit from the store

but let add more info to this, this was when he first bought a card from me if you watch the screen above the date are set from 16/10/2012 to 28/10/2012.... my point is why doesn't it show the psn card he bought from me on the 20/10/2012 , maybe becuz it not the account he redeem the card on

after i told him take a screen shot of the 1/10/2012 to 28/10/2012 he got offline

dont know the liam has the power to do this but after i told a him i was going to open a dipute this started happen

More Proof , So why was my thread delete saying that i was selling the uk psn cards You must login or register to view this content.
maybe liam has something to hide

My thread is gone ( he is a mod so he has the power to remove it , why remove it if you not hiding nothing )
Last edited by MrHackerDude1 ; 10-28-2012 at 07:55 PM. Reason: more info
10-29-2012, 12:49 AM #20
Default Avatar
Lovol
Originally posted by MrHackerDude1 View Post
but he never paid me i send code first
Okay, he's just told me that.

But please explain why in your screen shot/video, there were two different accounts being used to view the codes?

You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.
10-29-2012, 12:59 AM #21
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Lovol View Post
Okay, he's just told me that.

But please explain why in your screen shot/video, there were two different accounts being used to view the codes?

You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.

that is my main account MrHackerDude1 i use that to make the video to show how i wanted him to do transaction video since i have done transaction it it before....... here is a video to explain You must login or register to view this content.
10-29-2012, 01:07 AM #22
Default Avatar
Lovol
i
Okay, thank you.

Now we just need to get to the bottom of why the code didn't work on Liam's account. Who exactly did you get it from?
10-29-2012, 01:20 AM #23
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
Okay, thank you.

Now we just need to get to the bottom of why the code didn't work on Liam's account. Who exactly did you get it from?

i get most of my card from ppl from my videos
my channels

then i have a black hack servicet hread on NGU verify by Ownage
every single channel above is mines
you can send a message any 1 of those channel and i would reply
ppl see the video and want hack , so they add any psn they see in the video to get they account hack

so to say pin point a certain user on youtube would be hard

i have the User On NGU__LOBBIES account added be he not online
Last edited by MrHackerDude1 ; 10-29-2012 at 01:23 AM.
10-29-2012, 01:32 AM #24
Default Avatar
Lovol
he not online
Well, I guess we have to wait on him.
10-29-2012, 01:54 AM #25
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight

well i guess so and wat if Liam has other psn account ? the card can be redeem on those

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

this questtion is for you Lovol , Liam posted a video of his 2 account rite, so why is it that none of those video showed any 25 uk fund added to it account after i sold him a uk card abt some days ago , could it be he added it to another account ,1 of which me or you know nothing abt
Last edited by MrHackerDude1 ; 10-29-2012 at 01:43 AM.
10-29-2012, 02:22 AM #26
Default Avatar
Lovol
this questtion is for you Lovol , Liam posted a video of his 2 account rite, so why is it that none of those video showed any 25 uk fund added to it account after i sold him a uk card abt some days ago , could it be he added it to another account ,1 of which me or you know nothing abt
It's quite a difficult case. Like I said, we're just going to have to wait to hear from the person that you got the card from.
10-29-2012, 02:35 AM #27
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
It's quite a difficult case. Like I said, we're just going to have to wait to hear from the person that you got the card from.

yea but Liam needs to explain why is that not in the video , becuz it mean he has another account or accounts and keep it a secret , he need to respond and not sit back and watch

the main point is me or you would never know how much accounts does he have, and as he said he only used 2 account , so the 25 card is on none of them , where is it Lovol? he need to state that
10-29-2012, 02:44 AM #28
Default Avatar
Lovol
t
This can be pinned both ways... Either he has another account or you have another account. That, or the person that gave you the card utilized it before either of you.

See what I mean? In a case like this (with infinite possibilities), it's your word versus Liam's. I'll speak to Wondoh and see if he can phone the UK PSN number and see which account redeemed the card (if it gets down to that).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo