10-28-2012, 07:39 PM #1
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:Liam
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? sold him a 25 uk psn

Proof:

When did this happen: today 28/10/2012

How did you purchase:sold

How much?: it was suppose to be 17 pounds for a 25 and a 5 card, for more proof the 5 card still
work , ask you can see he said i am trying to scam him 17 pound for the codes that he say is so
call fake You must login or register to view this content.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? a sell 25 uk psn card
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-he saying he never used it , but took 2 min to get a flash drive to upload a screen shot when i said you used the card , send proof of your wallet

Other comments:
he said i would get infact for selling hack stuff (how is psn card i get from ppl hack stuff )

when i ask him take a pic of his balance this is what he send
You must login or register to view this content.

this is his balance

Strangely enough he said he dont want any 5 card but as you can see in this pic he bought a 5 credit from the store

but let add more info to this, this was when he first bought a card from me if you watch the screen above the date are set from 16/10/2012 to 28/10/2012.... my point is why doesn't it show the psn card he bought from me on the 20/10/2012 , maybe becuz it not the account he redeem the card on

after i told him take a screen shot of the 1/10/2012 to 28/10/2012 he got offline

dont know the liam has the power to do this but after i told a him i was going to open a dipute this started happen

More Proof , So why was my thread delete saying that i was selling the uk psn cards You must login or register to view this content.
maybe liam has something to hide

My thread is gone ( he is a mod so he has the power to remove it , why remove it if you not hiding nothing )
Last edited by MrHackerDude1 ; 10-28-2012 at 07:55 PM. Reason: more info
10-29-2012, 02:52 AM #29
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Lovol View Post
This can be pinned both ways... Either he has another account or you have another account. That, or the person that gave you the card utilized it before either of you.

See what I mean? In a case like this (with infinite possibilities), it's your word versus Liam's. I'll speak to Wondoh and see if he can phone the UK PSN number and see which account redeemed the card (if it gets down to that).

gd luck with that i phone the us store and they say it not possible to tell once the card was redeem ( but he sound like if he was lying) becuz he told me he would help me then but me on hold and say it not possible so i dont know.... well i am off to bed since i have work in the morning
10-29-2012, 03:08 AM #30
Default Avatar
Lovol
Originally posted by MrHackerDude1 View Post
gd luck with that i phone the us store and they say it not possible to tell once the card was redeem ( but he sound like if he was lying) becuz he told me he would help me then but me on hold and say it not possible so i dont know.... well i am off to bed since i have work in the morning
I'll let you know if anything changes.
10-29-2012, 11:36 AM #31
Liam
In my man cave
yea but Liam needs to explain why is that not in the video , becuz it mean he has another account or accounts and keep it a secret , he need to respond and not sit back and watch

the main point is me or you would never know how much accounts does he have, and as he said he only used 2 account , so the 25 card is on none of them , where is it Lovol? he need to state that

Don't try and bring me back into this. I've proven that my accounts don't have the money redeemed on it. There is a reason you have an accused scammer bar because you are the one selling dodgy codes and trying to pin it on the likes of me. You cannot even provide a scratch card code or anything like that which ultimately means that at least 2 people have access to the same code.

Instead of going around in circles, just tell us who sent you the code. show us proof of a message either on here or on youtube with him sending you that code.

Seeing how much of a disruption this has caused, you shouldn't even be allowed to sell psn card codes because if they aren't legitimately yours then there is potential for alot more cases such as this to come up.
Last edited by Liam ; 10-29-2012 at 12:01 PM.
10-29-2012, 12:01 PM #32
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Liam View Post
Don't try and bring me back into this. I've proven that my accounts don't have the money redeemed on it. There is a reason you have an accused scammer bar because you are the one selling dodgy codes and trying to pin it on the likes of me. You cannot even provide a scratch card code or anything like that which ultimately means that at least 2 people have access to the same code.

Instead of going around in circles, just tell us who sent you the code. show us proof of a message either on here or on youtube with him sending you that code.

where is the video of the account you put the 25 uk card i sold you, so that mean you do have other accounts since none of those videos show a 25 card added to your account and you just trying to pull out your self, and u said you have only 2 account
10-29-2012, 12:07 PM #33
Liam
In my man cave
where is the video of the account you put the 25 uk card i sold you, so that mean you do have other accounts since none of those videos show a 25 card added to your account and you just trying to pull out your self, and u said you have only 2 account

Stop trying to come back to me and ignoring my questions yet again. I've answered your questions several times now its time for you to answer some.

SHOW US THE PROOF OF THE ORIGINAL SCRATCH CARD
10-29-2012, 12:23 PM #34
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
Stop trying to come back to me and ignoring my questions yet again. I've answered your questions several times now its time for you to answer some.

SHOW US THE PROOF OF THE ORIGINAL SCRATCH CARD

As i told lovol before the card was given to me by some1 i would have to asking them for it and when he online i would message him ( you would know this if you was reading the thread )

My question

so why cant you show proof bro the 25uk card is not added to any accounts, come stop playing games, as i see it right now your hiding something where is the rest of your psn accounts
10-29-2012, 12:28 PM #35
Liam
In my man cave
As i told lovol before the card was given to me by some1 i would have to asking them for it and when he online i would message him ( you would know this if you was reading the thread )

My question

so why cant you show proof bro the 25uk card is not added to any accounts, come stop playing games, as i see it right now your hiding something where is the rest of your psn accounts

You can keep on saying I have other psn accounts but the fact is I haven't and don't need other psn accounts.

So this card was given to you by someone, so when will he next be online, 2 weeks from now? What is his name on youtube? Im sure you said you offered him a service from here so that would mean he is signed up to nextgenupdate, what is his NGU username?

We don't have time to wait on you, Id rather a staff member got in contact with him right now. Seems abit pointless that you should get in contact with him when in actual fact it could be anyone, it could even be an account you made.

I've asked you this twice already and you have failed to answer, what is his name?

You keep re-iterating that I have things to hide? It seems to me you are the one hiding something by not answering any of my questions.
Last edited by Liam ; 10-29-2012 at 12:31 PM.
10-29-2012, 12:44 PM #36
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
You can keep on saying I have other psn accounts but the fact is I haven't and don't need other psn accounts.

So this card was given to you by someone, so when will he next be online, 2 weeks from now? What is his name on youtube? Im sure you said you offered him a service from here so that would mean he is signed up to nextgenupdate, what is his NGU username?

We don't have time to wait on you, Id rather a staff member got in contact with him right now. Seems abit pointless that you should get in contact with him when in actual fact it could be anyone, it could even be an account you made.

I've asked you this twice already and you have failed to answer, what is his name?

You keep re-iterating that I have things to hide? It seems to me you are the one hiding something by not answering any of my questions.

ok bro let play it your way

1) Person who gave me the code PSN Name xToTal-SkiLL Or xPuRe_VoLT
Dont know if the person has a ngu account

2) where is this account you redeem the card on in this video ( stop trying to beat around the bush )

3) my mistake was not recording you in this deal

READ BEFORE YOU SAY THING This was told to Lovol

i get most of my card from ppl from my videos
my channels
TheGamerzChannel45 - YouTube
Tryout For The GaMeNot Happy or Sad Clan - YouTube
EncryptedModz's channel - YouTube
Weekly hacking vids - YouTube
TheNGULOBBIES - YouTube

then i have a black hack servicet hread on NGU verify by Ownage
every single channel above is mines
you can send a message any 1 of those channel and i would reply
ppl see the video and want hack , so they add any psn they see in the video to get they account hack

so to say pin point a certain user on youtube would be hard

i have the User On NGU__LOBBIES account added be he not online
10-29-2012, 12:50 PM #37
Liam
In my man cave
ok bro let play it your way

1) Person who gave me the code PSN Name xToTal-SkiLL
Dont know if the person has a ngu account

2) where is this account you redeem the card on in this video ( stop trying to beat around the bush )

3) my mistake was not recording you in this deal

READ BEFORE YOU SAY THING This was told to Lovol

i get most of my card from ppl from my videos
my channels
TheGamerzChannel45 - YouTube
Tryout For The GaMeNot Happy or Sad Clan - YouTube
EncryptedModz's channel - YouTube
Weekly hacking vids - YouTube
TheNGULOBBIES - YouTube

then i have a black hack servicet hread on NGU verify by Ownage
every single channel above is mines
you can send a message any 1 of those channel and i would reply
ppl see the video and want hack , so they add any psn they see in the video to get they account hack

so to say pin point a certain user on youtube would be hard

i have the User On NGU__LOBBIES account added be he not online

The accuonts in the video are my main account and my other old account, I didn't record by american account because thats pointless unless you really want me to, I don't mind it isn't going to show you anything.

You are just rambling on, why don't you just be concise and get straight down to the facts?

Right so now you've told us how you supposedly obtain your £ psn cards and who you got the card from, show us the message that shows him given you this exact psn code. I find it very hard to believe that he wouldn't sign up to NGU especially when all the details of the service you were providing to him are on here.

Mod - MrHackerDude1's library

You're going to have a tough job finding a video of me redeeming the card my friend because it didn't even work ResistTheSun

You know aswell as I know that you are selling dodgy cards and it shouldn't be allowed because this is what happens.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo