12-23-2012, 03:37 PM #1
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: exiBlue
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Bought a 10th prestige Black Ops 2 glitch

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
Will provide proof that I did not receive the glitch when Elite comes back up...

When did this happen: n/a

How did you purchase: vBux

How much?: 800k

I bought

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He said he did the glitch but I never received the 10th prestige

Additional comments: He refuses to refund the vBux
12-23-2012, 03:58 PM #2
Snake Eyes
Maggbot timeout!
Ok I accepted The vBuxx You Gave me and i went to go on the account you gave me in this message here:

But i wasn't typing in the password correctly so i sent him a message saying it didnt work so he gave me a new account to do but i managed to get his old details he gave me working and i did that account and i made it 10th Prestige Smile This is what he sent me after:

He said "Thanks By the way"

For doing the first account but now he wants his other account 10th but in my thread it says only 1 account

I done so many people So why would i not do it for you to and i have 13 million vbuxx i can give you it back but i gave you it so i don't need to :]

I don't know what else or proof you need

- exiBlue <3

:FAP: ~~~~
Last edited by Wondoh ; 12-23-2012 at 07:06 PM. Reason: posting account details
12-23-2012, 04:58 PM #3
Snake Eyes
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Ownage
So from his reply, you asked him to do two accounts after only paying for one? Am I getting this correctly?

Yep :]

:fap: ~~~
12-23-2012, 07:56 PM #4
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
So from his reply, you asked him to do two accounts after only paying for one? Am I getting this correctly?

No he didn't do any of my accounts. I logged into both of my accounts and they where still the same rank.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by exiBlue View Post
Ok I accepted The vBuxx You Gave me and i went to go on the account you gave me in this message here:

But i wasn't typing in the password correctly so i sent him a message saying it didnt work so he gave me a new account to do but i managed to get his old details he gave me working and i did that account and i made it 10th Prestige Smile This is what he sent me after:

He said "Thanks By the way"

For doing the first account but now he wants his other account 10th but in my thread it says only 1 account

I done so many people So why would i not do it for you to and i have 13 million vbuxx i can give you it back but i gave you it so i don't need to :]

I don't know what else or proof you need

- exiBlue <3

:FAP: ~~~~

You have never done any of my accounts. I have never asked you to do two accounts I said those where the wrong details and gave you the correct ones so I don't know how you managed to get it 10th.
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 12-23-2012 at 07:58 PM.
12-23-2012, 09:46 PM #5
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Can you provide any proof of that besides Elite snaps? Elite isn't always as updated :p

You can add me or log onto my account(s) I don't have a phone anymore I broke it a couple weeks ago
12-24-2012, 06:01 AM #6
Snake Eyes
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by xGodDrinksPepsi View Post
You can add me or log onto my account(s) I don't have a phone anymore I broke it a couple weeks ago

Don't Play tricks or go on the account i did and derank it just for this -__-
12-24-2012, 11:17 AM #7
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Don't Play tricks or go on the account i did and derank it just for this -__-

Add me I am 10th prestige level 15... I've never gotten your master prestige.
12-24-2012, 11:23 AM #8
Snake Eyes
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by xGodDrinksPepsi View Post
Add me I am 10th prestige level 15... I've never gotten your master prestige.

Add You ha lawl

- exiBlue <33 Ownage

:fap: ~~
12-24-2012, 11:29 AM #9
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Add You ha lawl

- exiBlue <33 Ownage

:fap: ~~

PSN: L-Kyie-L
12-24-2012, 06:18 PM #10