12-29-2012, 03:51 AM #1
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: ~ScouserReece~ aka ScouserReeceEFC
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? PS Vita Colors

Proof:
He was doing a free service
This guy made this account just to scam people.
You must login or register to view this content.
I think he has a 3rd account

When did this happen: 1 day ago

How did you purchase: I gave him my account to do the vita colours on.

How much?: Free

Did you;
- Buy? FREE
- Sell? FREE
- Trade? FREE

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, shit did nothing
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I think the reason why he stole my account was to download my GTA: SA gameshare

Please help me.
I know this might get closed because he has doesn't have 100 posts but it was free.
Last edited by Nubz ; 12-29-2012 at 08:10 AM.
12-29-2012, 04:48 AM #2
Slash2793
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Nubz View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Slash2793
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
I sold him a "GAMESHARE" and a psn card.

Proof: I got the card from SOARRR then i wanted to sell it again for a bit higher.
And I have a GTA: SA gameshare I bought with another psn card.
I had one slot left.
He PM'ed me.
I got the payment but it was not Instant.

Then when I send him the info, he goes and changes the email.
I would take a pic with my ps3 but i'm fustrated ( i know i spelled it wrong)

When did this happen:

How did you purchase: Sold him a PSN card and gameshare.

How much?: $30

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? Sold him something
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing

Other comments:
I'm just really pissed right now because he stole my account.
And to add on to this, his payment was not instant so it was not added to my account.
I can't typed good because as I said I'm pissed.

I also want the scammer to receive the user title because I want other users to never trade with this guy.

I sent the money on paypal, was not aware that it was going to take until january 3rd, and was not instant. I had to leave a little while after I sent the money and got back 30 to 40 minutes ago. I got back and tried to sign into the account he sent me and email and password were wrong. I hadn't even opened the message where he sent me his info until about 10 or so minutes after this was disputed. But anyways. I feel as if I have been scammed, to an extent. Sent the money, $30, and it will take a few days for my bank to clear but its sent. got the PSN card, but the account wont work, and he raised the dispute calling me a scammer. I did nothing wrong. When he contacted me and i didn't reply I was gone for about 2 hours. Got home right around 11.
I have talked to him since then, he says someone stole his account and hes going to try to call sony, because I wasn't able to even access his account before info was changed.
12-29-2012, 06:12 AM #3
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Slash2793 View Post
I sent the money on paypal, was not aware that it was going to take until january 3rd, and was not instant. I had to leave a little while after I sent the money and got back 30 to 40 minutes ago. I got back and tried to sign into the account he sent me and email and password were wrong. I hadn't even opened the message where he sent me his info until about 10 or so minutes after this was disputed. But anyways. I feel as if I have been scammed, to an extent. Sent the money, $30, and it will take a few days for my bank to clear but its sent. got the PSN card, but the account wont work, and he raised the dispute calling me a scammer. I did nothing wrong. When he contacted me and i didn't reply I was gone for about 2 hours. Got home right around 11.
I have talked to him since then, he says someone stole his account and hes going to try to call sony, because I wasn't able to even access his account before info was changed.

Sorry, I thought as you didn't reply.
Someone has stole my account.
I wish this transaction went smoothly.
I don't recall giving anyone else my account info but i'll try remembering.

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

So In this case, I'm the scammer. :\
Slash, I'm trying to recover my account.
I emailed them already.
Its a 24-48 hour wait until they reply is what they said.
01-02-2013, 10:26 PM #4
Default Avatar
Cammy
Originally posted by Nubz View Post
Sorry, I thought as you didn't reply.
Someone has stole my account.
I wish this transaction went smoothly.
I don't recall giving anyone else my account info but i'll try remembering.

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

So In this case, I'm the scammer. :\
Slash, I'm trying to recover my account.
I emailed them already.
Its a 24-48 hour wait until they reply is what they said.

Can you update me on what's happening now?
01-02-2013, 11:21 PM #5
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Cammmmy View Post
Can you update me on what's happening now?

I tried to recover my account and failed.
So I either buy him another psn card and give it to him for an additional $6 or I buy another GTA:SA gameshare.
Which I did, but I haven't told him I got yet.
I PM him the details for the account, so he can download it.
And btw, that ScouserReece kid is some scammer and has multiple account. I think he has 3. (not sure)
01-03-2013, 04:31 PM #6
Default Avatar
Cammy
Originally posted by Slash2793 View Post

Have you received the details?
01-03-2013, 10:42 PM #7
Nubz
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Cammmmy View Post
Have you received the details?

Solved. Winky Winky

And you might wanna take to that ScouserReece guy..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo