01-05-2013, 08:20 PM #1
echdennis
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been scammed by Sahota!

We had a deal of 34 pound for 300k for FIFA 13 Ultimate Team. He didnt want to go first and looked trustworthy because of his NGU profile You must login or register to view this content.

We panned to do this in 2 steps. first 100k and when he paid 200k so i sent him 100k. After this he left the conversation on skype and deleted/ ignored me. Of course no money on the PayPal Account i told him...

Do i need to post proofes, I have them...

Edit: That was the Thread:

You must login or register to view this content.

Please help me
01-05-2013, 09:40 PM #11
Sahota
Banned
Originally posted by echdennis View Post
Ok this picture lets me think two things.

1. This is Photoshop, a very good Photoshop
2. Or PayPal doesn't show me the tansaction but normally it gives me a message if I have trouble with recieving Payments

But his allround behaviour makes him very suspicious because after I bought his player he did ignore me on Skype ( See the Skype conversation Image ) Why should he ignore / delete me from conversation if everything is clear? He started reacting on my messages after i started this thread.

He only knew my PayPalname from asking me for it. So this makes me thinking this is Photoshop.

1) I asked the name because I might of sent it to the wrong person, but obviously didn't.
2) Your paypal must be having problems or its been kept held, i dont know myself. Or you're simply hiding something.
Seriously, stop playing around. Its obvious I didnt scam..
01-05-2013, 09:51 PM #12
echdennis
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Sahota View Post
1) I asked the name because I might of sent it to the wrong person, but obviously didn't.
2) Your paypal must be having problems or its been kept held, i dont know myself. Or you're simply hiding something.

OMG looks like you're trying to hide something. But obviously it's so easy to scam people on this website. Why shouldn't i try this as well. I have to say that this case looks difficult to a neutral person. But it's a shame that things like this can happen easy like this, because i worked so hard for these coins and he just had to make some photoshop etc. So you can't trust in this website for trading values....

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Obviously he tries to scam people in this thread as well:

Please check that out!
01-06-2013, 01:52 AM #13
Wondoh
Former Staff

You owed him 30 pound... why is that only 14?

Also Can you take a screenshot of inside the transaction details.
01-06-2013, 02:11 AM #14
Sahota
Banned
We did it in increments, he wanted to do 100k then the other 200k after.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

why have i got this accused scammer?

Okay, i'll make a thread here accusing some random person they'll get it?

Wow trolls these days man

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Now please remove the accused scammer thing.
01-06-2013, 04:36 AM #15
Wondoh
Former Staff
We did it in increments, he wanted to do 100k then the other 200k after.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

why have i got this accused scammer?

Okay, i'll make a thread here accusing some random person they'll get it?

Wow trolls these days man

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Now please remove the accused scammer thing.

24th November?
Yet the original screenshot you posted said the 5th Jan?

Now why would those dates be different.
01-06-2013, 04:44 AM #16
Sahota
Banned
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
24th November?
Yet the original screenshot you posted said the 5th Jan?

Now why would those dates be different.

previous transaction. Dealt with him for same thing before. i looked at wrong transaction

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

- Will post updated when im on tomorrow. on my phone atm, Will record with hypercam actually..
01-06-2013, 04:45 AM #17
Wondoh
Former Staff
previous transaction. Dealt with him for same thing before. i looked at wrong transaction

For the exact same amount?
We shall wait for him to confirm this then.

Why would you post that transaction when the other one is second on your list in most recent?
01-06-2013, 04:47 AM #18
Sahota
Banned
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
For the exact same amount?
We shall wait for him to confirm this then.

Why would you post that transaction when the other one is second on your list in most recent?

I dont know myself why i chose that one in all honesty.
And yeah wait then, Surprised you're not asking him to show when tht paypal was created and to view all transactions but hey.. i think he made new one. If i get this thing warning, disputing the elite payments fine surely? gettin this for nothing.,
01-06-2013, 04:57 AM #19
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by echdennis View Post

In the first picture is shown, that i have the amount of coins he ordered.

In the 2nd picture is shown that we came on skype to a deal and he also wrote me the details of the player to buy. That i bought him you can see on the next Picture.
[20:43:59] Sahota: Okay
[20:44:08] Sahota: Position = RW
[20:44:15] Sahota: Liga Adelante
[20:44:31] Sahota: RC Recreativo
[20:44:36] Sahota: Spanish
[20:44:37] Dennis: found him
[20:44:39] Dennis: 61
[20:44:39] Sahota: 4321
[20:44:40] Dennis: rated
[20:44:45] Sahota: yeh
[20:44:47] Sahota: sahotas xi team
[20:44:49] Dennis: ok
[20:44:52] Dennis: ill buy him

after this conversation he deleted me on skype as you can see in the picture

I bought the player...

Untill now nothing happened on the PayPal Account that I told him to send the money to.

Scammer!

As stated in the VM I sent you, can you show all of your recent PayPal transactions to either confirm or deny trading with this user before.

I dont know myself why i chose that one in all honesty.
And yeah wait then, Surprised you're not asking him to show when tht paypal was created and to view all transactions but hey.. i think he made new one. If i get this thing warning, disputing the elite payments fine surely? gettin this for nothing.,

Elite is non refundable.
The does not affect your elite it anyway.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo