01-11-2013, 12:40 AM #1
AlphaPoppy
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name:Marcusss (Now Bob Marley)
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded?
Gameshare

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen:
Today, January 10 2013
How did you purchase:
Gameshare

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
That he doesn't have access to the account anymore. He gave it away to someone else.
Other comments:

Me and Marcusss agreed on gamesharing through PSN. I wanted GTA 4 and he wanted the stuff on my account. He said that since I was a convicted scammer that he had to go first. So I let him go first and he got on my account and changed all my information and started making threats to me VIA Skype. Then him and his friend started making fun of me via NGU. If I need to, I can upload pictures of what he and his "friends" said via Skype.

He then changed his NGU name from Marcusss to Bob Marley.
Last edited by AlphaPoppy ; 01-11-2013 at 01:17 AM.
01-11-2013, 01:07 AM #11
AlphaPoppy
Climbing up the ladder
Ok then who has it?
01-11-2013, 01:14 AM #12
You Or Idk, I was on it for like.. 60 seconds, i saw i didnt want anything and then Signed out, And why have you added to the thread i changed my name after, as if it was to get rid of my identity, i changed my name and then commented in here fighting my side of the argument. tbh i don't know what you want.. this seems a bit much for GTA IV But meh. at the end of the day i wont give up. i dont have your account and wouldnt want it. why don't you call Sony and get it back?.
01-11-2013, 01:16 AM #13
AlphaPoppy
Climbing up the ladder
That's what I am now doing. Their Custumer Support sucks. How about you just ask your friends that you gave the account to what my information is [email][email protected][/email] ?
I wonder whose email that is??
01-11-2013, 01:18 AM #14
I Don't Know. Could anyone else have changed the password/email? becuase im telling you i DID NOT hack you'r account.
01-11-2013, 01:21 AM #15
AlphaPoppy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Bob
I Don't Know. Could anyone else have changed the password/email? becuase im telling you i DID NOT hack you'r account.

Then why was my info changed RIGHT after you logged into it?
01-11-2013, 01:21 AM #16
Excuse me i did not say this;

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
That he doesn't have access to the account anymore. He gave it away to someone else.

I Said i did not hack it. i looked at you'r games and declined you'r offer then signed out and deleted any trace of you'r account from my ps3.
01-11-2013, 01:42 AM #17
AlphaPoppy
Climbing up the ladder
Then how in the world is it gone from me being able to access it? Did you give it to those people on Skype? Are you lying that you didn't take it from me? I GOT PROOF that says that you'd give it back to me if I skyped with you. Stop joking around.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

I got my account back from Sony themselves. I still hate the fact that you think it's soo funny to just take it away from me for absolute no reason at all.
01-11-2013, 01:42 AM #18
You Know What, Im Sick of Your Bullshit. im going off to watch my film then go to bed, maybe when i wake up you would of realized you'r not going to succeed in this twisted web of lies.
Last edited by Bob Marley. ; 01-11-2013 at 02:29 AM.
01-11-2013, 04:53 AM #19
AlphaPoppy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Bob
You Know What, Im Sick of Your Bullshit. im going off to watch my film then go to bed, maybe when i wake up you would of realized you'r not going to succeed in this twisted web of lies.

You and your friends are damn hilarious.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]21535[/ATTACH]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo