06-01-2013, 06:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi there i did a deal with this kid, where he gave me a us account with 50 dollars redeemed on it and said i can keep that account in return i did 25 plats for him, now he has taken the account back by changing the log in details.
i recently had a dispute opened with this mans brother who's name on NGU is - Goaldie, he was there during the deal on skype so he obviously knows whats going on they are both brothers and i made deals with the both of them.
06-10-2013, 12:38 PM #11
hi sir i removed them both from my skype i tried to look back at my logs i couldnt find the convos i had with them as they were removed and blocked looked on my messages on ngu also that topic wasnt mentioned there unfortunately but here are his 2 orders his plat lists one he payed 50 dolars in psn voucher for the other he payed by giving me a us account with 50 dollars redeemed on it
06-10-2013, 03:25 PM #12
I have tolerated enough but not anymore. This Guy has been insulting me all the time . He is not scared of anyone . I kept this pictures a secret as he had threatened me but no more tolerance. I had a deal with this guy he promised me 30 Platinums for my 50$ PSN accountand he himself confesses that he promised me 30 platinums in this thread :

You must login or register to view this content.

He did not give me 30 instead gave me 20 and threatens me!

I HAVE ATTACHED PHOTOS WHICH EXPLAIN ABOUT THIS GUY ! IT IS A SHAME ON ALL THE MODERATORS WHO DO NOT TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST THIS MAN IN SPITE OF SEEING THESE PHOTOS!

HERE ARE THE IMAGES:

I WANT JUSTICE!! :(
[ATTACH=CONFIG]25032[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]25033[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]25035[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]25034[/ATTACH]
Last edited by Klauss ; 06-10-2013 at 04:00 PM.
06-10-2013, 03:39 PM #13
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by thebigbossxseb View Post
hi sir i removed them both from my skype i tried to look back at my logs i couldnt find the convos i had with them as they were removed and blocked looked on my messages on ngu also that topic wasnt mentioned there unfortunately but here are his 2 orders his plat lists one he payed 50 dolars in psn voucher for the other he payed by giving me a us account with 50 dollars redeemed on it

Originally posted by Klauss View Post
I have tolerated enough but not anymore. This Guy has been insulting me all the time . He is not scared of anyone . I kept this pictures a secret as he had threatened me but no more tolerance. I had a deal with this guy he promised me 30 Platinums for my 50$ PSN accountand he himself confesses that he promised me 30 platinums in this thread :

He did not give me 30 instead gave me 20 and threatens me!

I HAVE ATTACHED PHOTOS WHICH EXPLAIN ABOUT THIS GUY ! IT IS A SHAME ON ALL THE MODERATORS WHO DO NOT TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST THIS MAN IN SPITE OF SEEING THESE PHOTOS!

I WANT JUSTICE!! :(
[ATTACH=CONFIG]25032[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]25033[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]25035[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]25034[/ATTACH]

thebigbossxseb, are these accusations true?
06-10-2013, 03:40 PM #14
Originally posted by gus248 View Post
thebigbossxseb, are these accusations true?

Sir See my trophy card ! He says he gave me 50 Platinums but he only gave me 42!
06-10-2013, 03:42 PM #15
Jared
Tranquility.
Sir See my trophy card ! He says he gave me 50 Platinums but he only gave me 42!

In your last post you said he gave you 20 instead of 30.
06-10-2013, 03:45 PM #16
In your last post you said he gave you 20 instead of 30.

Sir He gave 20 for the 50$ PSN Account ! Didn't he mention that I gave him a 50 $ PSN Code for which he gave me 22 Platinums ? He took 22 days to complete the overall deal. Please LOOK AT THE ATTACHED IMAGES TO CLARIFY !!!!!
06-10-2013, 03:51 PM #17
Jared
Tranquility.
Sir He gave 20 for the 50$ PSN Account ! Didn't he mention that I gave him a 50 $ PSN Code for which he gave me 22 Platinums ? He took 22 days to complete the overall deal. Please LOOK AT THE ATTACHED IMAGES TO CLARIFY !!!!!

I tried reading it the best I could. I'll wait for thebigbossxseb to get on and see what he says.
06-10-2013, 04:18 PM #18
Sir, oh my god that is absolute crap i didnt even write that in skype, you can easily tell as my english is not that bad, i wrote no such thing like that he has Photoshopped that somehow lool, he gave me his account with 50 dollars in it i did not even spend that money until i finished his order, you need to find an admin to see how he tampered with these photos, its all lies we didnt even have that conversation.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

I'm going to contact skype customer service and tell them to get me a log of the whole conversation we had.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

I tried reading it the best I could. I'll wait for thebigbossxseb to get on and see what he says.

Im going to show this guy whats up now im going to try and get in contact with skype and try my best to get the log from them.
06-10-2013, 04:24 PM #19
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by thebigbossxseb View Post
Sir, oh my god that is absolute crap i didnt even write that in skype, you can easily tell as my english is not that bad, i wrote no such thing like that he has Photoshopped that somehow lool, he gave me his account with 50 dollars in it i did not even spend that money until i finished his order, you need to find an admin to see how he tampered with these photos, its all lies we didnt even have that conversation.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

I'm going to contact skype customer service and tell them to get me a log of the whole conversation we had.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Im going to show this guy whats up now im going to try and get in contact with skype and try my best to get the log from them.

What is your Skype username?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo