06-06-2013, 11:20 AM #1
Mr.Azoz
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: SwordArtOnline
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.
What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? apple id with 200$
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 5/6/2013
How much : 170$
Did you : Trade
Have you contacted the scammer?:- If yes, What did they say?:- he didn't change the pass and id

Other comments: i made the account and didn't give anyone the password and email only him and he fixed the account so i give him 30$ as a gift and the next day i get e-mail from apple that my apple id was changed and password
06-06-2013, 09:13 PM #2
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
I have contacted the user!
06-06-2013, 11:26 PM #3
I didn't change the pass at all I have a Galaxy Phone so I have no need for a iTunes Account and I don't understand why he didn't change the pass after we were done???? I meant a account with that much on it come on bro but i'm just saying I didn't jack your shit so....
06-07-2013, 11:03 AM #4
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by SwordArtOnline View Post
I didn't change the pass at all I have a Galaxy Phone so I have no need for a iTunes Account and I don't understand why he didn't change the pass after we were done???? I meant a account with that much on it come on bro but i'm just saying I didn't jack your shit so....

This is very odd as you have SBPM'ed me and multiple other Mods asking to be banned on the site!
At first I was a little concerned why you wanted banning but now it seems certain why you wanted to be banned.
06-07-2013, 11:44 AM #5
Mr.Azoz
I’m too L33T

i didn't change the pass because i give you 30$ to use them on iTunes store
06-07-2013, 01:16 PM #6
Yes I asked you all to ban me b/c frankly I don't have time for this BS I didn't do so instead of coming on here again and be reminded about something I didn't do I would rather be banned. And to you uae you gave someone ur itunes account with $200 on it I used $28 then about a day and a half later you tell me about I stole it BS which I didn't well I was a trusted member on here made plenty of rep never did shit so why outta nowhere would I do something like this? He the idiot for not changing the pass after we got done to make sure nothing would happen like this me getting blamed for some BS
06-07-2013, 07:36 PM #7
Mr.Azoz
I’m too L33T
Yes I asked you all to ban me b/c frankly I don't have time for this BS I didn't do so instead of coming on here again and be reminded about something I didn't do I would rather be banned. And to you uae you gave someone ur itunes account with $200 on it I used $28 then about a day and a half later you tell me about I stole it BS which I didn't well I was a trusted member on here made plenty of rep never did shit so why outta nowhere would I do something like this? He the idiot for not changing the pass after we got done to make sure nothing would happen like this me getting blamed for some BS

well the password was changed at the same day and i didn't know because im from uae and it was 3:00 AM
, and im idiot for Trusting (Level 1 Extremely Trustworthy) ??

BTW who is your friend that you give the account to try ?? you said he is from ngu
06-07-2013, 07:55 PM #8
He the one I share this account with. And your not a idiot for trusting me but for not changing the password after we got done something like this couldn't happen then but you said you didn't share it and I know I didn't change the shit... well I hope you get your shit back
Last edited by SwordArtOnline ; 06-07-2013 at 07:59 PM.
06-11-2013, 07:27 PM #9
Mr.Azoz
I’m too L33T
just got on my itunes and saw this
this is the stuff that was downloaded on my account i can get them because the password was changed
and the strange thing is that SwordArtOnline said he don't have idevice but on skype he said he had ipod classic
and all of the stuff that was bought on my account are videos and songs and before the account was stolen i give him 30$ and he only downloaded some songs and videos

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Originally posted by Jake View Post
I have contacted the user!

he said he only used 28$ and the stuff here
worth more then 28$ most of them were downloaded after the email was changed if you want i will give you my email and you can see my inbox
06-12-2013, 01:46 AM #10
Okay an ipod classic isn't an itouch or iphone and that only $28 the album was $12 the music videos were $1.99 each the songs were 1.29 each
Last edited by SwordArtOnline ; 06-12-2013 at 01:53 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo