02-02-2014, 07:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); nickyg1217 told me he could do mw3 recovery service for 4 dollars but he cant do it here cause he's not elite so add him on skype and that i did long story short i sent him money he said ok i got it and he told me to tell him what i want on mw3 i told him and he deleted me! You must login or register to view this content. <---proof PLEASE HELP
02-02-2014, 11:34 AM #2
nickyg1217
Bounty hunter
Okay, there are a few things wrong with this: 1) It's an offsite trade so it violates dispute forums rules that you're posting this to begin with. 2)I did your account. 3)YOU blocked ME from skype.
02-02-2014, 11:35 AM #3
nickyg1217
Bounty hunter
and another thing, there are MANY MANY trusted and verified people on the site who are elite doing that exact service for similar and some even cheaper prices.... I did your account just fine and all that... but for real dude.....
02-02-2014, 03:36 PM #4
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
All the proof you have is from Skype.
You broke two rules:
1- We don't deal with offsite disputes.
2- You bought from a non premium.

Dispute archived.
Originally posted by SilentGoDs View Post
nickyg1217 told me he could do mw3 recovery service for 4 dollars but he cant do it here cause he's not elite so add him on skype and that i did long story short i sent him money he said ok i got it and he told me to tell him what i want on mw3 i told him and he deleted me! You must login or register to view this content. <---proof PLEASE HELP

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo