04-17-2014, 11:34 PM #1
Playstation-03
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: V i r u s

Accused Scammer's Profile: V i r u s

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy.

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes.

Proof: [ATTACH=CONFIG]30773[/ATTACH]

When did this happen: 17/04/2014

How did you purchase: Amazon Gift Card.

Proof: [ATTACH=CONFIG]30774[/ATTACH]

How much?: $150

Have you contacted the scammer? Yes.
If yes, What did they say? Many things...

Other comments: "V i r u s" was selling trophy level 100 for $75. And i purchased 1,000 platinums for $150 but the seller only went to 691 platinums and stopped and baseically 691 platinums is level 100 so i been scammed. I asked the seller to refund me but the seller refused several times. Also he has been asking me to vouch and thank his trophy shop when he still hasn't finished my trophies! so he is just trying to rip me off. BEWARE about this seller he's not as legit as he seems to be. I would like a refund from "V i r u s".
Last edited by Playstation-03 ; 04-19-2014 at 10:59 PM.
04-25-2014, 11:40 PM #38
Originally posted by DesperateAngel
Alright so here are the solutions

1. You finish the remaining platinums in the next 48 hours
2. You refund him $40 - This is taking into account the 768 platinums you have already synced

You have 24 hours remaining before this dispute is closed.

This will be the final time this dispute is extended.

i will not give him a full refund when 85% of the work is done and also here is more proof this user wants okay with just level 100.You must login or register to view this content. and this dispute is invalid this user even accepted level 100
04-25-2014, 11:44 PM #39
Playstation-03
Pokemon Trainer
What are you talking about? I said that before I payed $150 for 1,000 plats stop making it look like i'm screwing you over when i'm not...
04-25-2014, 11:46 PM #40
OK firstly, the $40 is not a FULL refund.. the original price is $150, taking into account you have synced the majority the refund has lowered to $40.

Secondly, the guy clearly states in that image that he will settle for level 100 for $75 which means you need to refund him $75 back

Thirdly he has also stated on this thread not even 24 hours ago that he wants 1000 platinums and that level 100 is not good enough.

I have gave you your choices Virus, pick promptly and wisely

u want some more proof? You must login or register to view this content.
04-25-2014, 11:46 PM #41
Originally posted by V
u want some more proof? You must login or register to view this content.

i said i will definately sync him more plats when i get more
04-25-2014, 11:54 PM #42
Playstation-03
Pokemon Trainer
Not sure... It could be because at the time I was happy with the deal because I thought he was a legit seller but I thought that If I paid for 1,000 plat's I should not have any lower than that so I changed my mind...
04-25-2014, 11:56 PM #43
Playstation these messages Virus is showing me, are they you?

You must login or register to view this content.

of course they are him? where else would i get that man? im being straight up... Okay you will have to wait till i have more games i am trying my best. as you can see this guy said he will wait for me to get more games so i should no longer be rushed and he should wait for me to get more games. I even did him a good deal getting him this amount of platinums for such a cheap price.
04-25-2014, 11:57 PM #44
Originally posted by 03 View Post
Not sure... It could be because at the time I was happy with the deal because I thought he was a legit seller but I thought that If I paid for 1,000 plat's I should not have any lower than that so I changed my mind...

still you said you would wait for me to get more games and i told you alright i synced you like 100 yesterday as i got new games from a buddy
04-25-2014, 11:59 PM #45
Very well Playstation-03, please send Virus your paypal information.

Virus you now have a decision to make on your next post

1. You will agree to have the remaining platinums on his account within 48 hours
2. You will refund him $40

In your next message please tell me which road you are going down. I don't wish to hear 'I'm not refunding him' or 'I already synced X platinums'

You had a deal, you haven't held up your side of it.

he even said his paypal doesnt work so he payed with amazon thats why i didnt even wanna talk the deal as i will not be able to refund him money after
Last edited by BestDeals ; 04-26-2014 at 12:01 AM.
04-26-2014, 12:00 AM #46
Playstation-03
Pokemon Trainer
I'm happy with both...maybe I just have to wait it out stare

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo