07-17-2014, 03:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:BeaTSDominion
Accused Scammer's Profile:You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes

Proof: Attachments

When did this happen:Yesterday

How did you purchase:PSN
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
I have all proof but this site doesn't allow me to post more than 5 images please tell any other source to use.
How much?: 30 USD

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He is always delaying it and now he isn't replying.

Other comments:I have decided to raise this dispute against BeaTs Dominion , who promised to give me 250 platinum trophies before he took the code and now he says he will give only 180 because 30$ is nothing more for him . I have attached the maximum no . of screenshots which proves the fraud . There are plenty more screenshots which how he behaves rudely with me . He had promised me the platinums exactly 15 Hours in the past. He still has not delivered . He hasn't replied even after my warning about complaining it to the moderator. Those screenshots even prove that how good I was to him.Moderator please help me out I am in deep trouble.
Last edited by nealcaffre4 ; 07-17-2014 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Format Change
07-17-2014, 03:41 PM #2
Originally posted by DesperateAngel
Please edit your first post and apply this

Accused Scammer's Username:
Accused Scammer's Profile:

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No]

Proof:

When did this happen:

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:

Sorry I am new to this firm but have done it now . Thanks and Regards.
07-17-2014, 04:20 PM #3
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
Originally posted by nealcaffre4 View Post
Sorry I am new to this firm but have done it now . Thanks and Regards.

Hello, if your fully aware which I don't think you are I never scammed you at all.

like i said in our chat, I still need to complete a couple of orders then move onto yours, but you weren't eager to wait for a couple of hours.

now that the time has come im syncing your Platinums on the spot:

You must login or register to view this content.

Also i will be doing 200platinum/games not 250 sorry, i have many other orders to complete and it's way more than $30..

It'll be done within 1hour, also don't direct call me rude, I don't have time to message 100 people at a time.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience .
Last edited by BeaTsDominion ; 07-17-2014 at 04:36 PM.
07-17-2014, 04:34 PM #4
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
I guess we will wait 24 hours and see if the deal is complete

As Beats has cooperated professionally

Cooperated finally? sorry but I wasn't given a notice about the dispute, I was out for most of the day..
This will be done in an hours time, thanks Smile
07-17-2014, 04:49 PM #5
I guess we will wait 24 hours and see if the deal is complete

As Beats has cooperated professionally

He has promised to do more 45 plats. It will be then that I will close this dispute. Thank you :-)
07-17-2014, 04:51 PM #6
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
Originally posted by nealcaffre4 View Post
He has promised to do more 45 plats. It will be then that I will close this dispute. Thank you :-)

Hello, I have currently left my pc at home. So I won't be able to do the 45 I owe him till tomorrow but the 205 are getting synced at the moment being..
07-17-2014, 10:16 PM #7
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
This dispute will NOT be closed until I see full proof this is done.

Do not contact the user in question, nor threaten them :s You're in this situation because your customer feels you have not done an appropriate job, don't screw this up by making threats.

I've seen the threats you have made, and I think it's disgusting.. any more will be passed onto an admin.

I will decide when the dispute is closed.

I haven't threatened no one i have only messaged the user to show the progress I have so far accomplished, adding to your statement "threating of the past" please show me further proof so i can fully understand where your getting at cause i have no history of threatening users on NGU.

At this time being i have completed 242platinums out of the 289, i am able to finish this service tomorrow night. My PC is at my other house where I won't be staying tonight.

I would off been done by now, but the user decided he had wanted all platinums instead of a mix of non-psn games and plats.

my customer feels pretty chilled and happy from my perspective now so I don't see how your getting the feeling of him thinking I have done a "inappropriate job" cause i haven't finished the job, the main reason he open'd this dispute was due to the fact he thought i had left him when actually i was out and offline from skype.

Here he seems baffled and scared:

Now that i had the time to talk to him and make peace, he's happy then ever:

Sorry for inconvenience this will NOT happen again.
I'm trying to backup my statements, this service will done and further completed tomorrow night my time.

Thanks Smile
Last edited by BeaTsDominion ; 07-17-2014 at 10:33 PM.
07-17-2014, 10:37 PM #8
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
Please do not quote me of something I didn't say :s

You quoted "threatening of the past"

Where did I say that?

Also, proof of your pathetic immature threat

and I quote "You're going to close it today when I've done the 205, then tomorrow I'll do the 45 I owe you"

Now, sync the remaining trophies and lets end this.

Sorry thought you said that... :/

Also please go back and read my statement, also that isn't really a threat... i was just scared lol, i don't want to get banned over something that can be done easily but i can't do it cause ive left my house with my pc for the night :s

I'd love to end this dispute but i can't... till tomorrow when im back home it's 2am here...
07-18-2014, 04:00 AM #9
As long as I see you're willing to cooperate, I have no issue extending, for God sake we don't live in a concentration camp where everything is set in stone.

Now, we can wait until tomorrow, when you're at your PC and begin. There is no need to be scared of a dispute, 99% of them can easily be resolved with just simple communication and cooperation.

This was one of the wisest thoughts I have read on NGU. Thank you Mods for bringing back justice and peace.
07-18-2014, 06:23 AM #10
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
As long as I see you're willing to cooperate, I have no issue extending, for God sake we don't live in a concentration camp where everything is set in stone.

Now, we can wait until tomorrow, when you're at your PC and begin. There is no need to be scared of a dispute, 99% of them can easily be resolved with just simple communication and cooperation.

I am more than whiling to cooperate, his service will be done within 8hours from now.
Last edited by BeaTsDominion ; 07-18-2014 at 06:33 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo