09-26-2014, 05:25 PM #1
SuperiorModz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been scammed By AMCMODDING. He had scammed $5.55 from my prepaid debit card. He closed the card and sent a check to his address and then tried scamming me for my Jailbroken PS3. I bought it off him and it got a ylod a month later. So I tell him if he can send another one and I'll send this one back and he says ok. I ask him for the address and he supposedly "moved" but he was so worried about an address I had on my paypal (don't worry about this) and he says he moved. Do not buy anything off him!
09-28-2014, 04:10 AM #20
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by SuperiorModz View Post
He did! It's not closing because he sent the remaining balance as a check to his address. I tried using $5 but it was declined. Wanna know why? Cuz he closed it

Could you show me proof of this?
09-28-2014, 04:27 AM #21
SuperiorModz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Budz View Post
Could you show me proof of this?

Like a declined transaction?
09-28-2014, 04:37 AM #22
Budz
Former Staff
Like a declined transaction?

Where it tells you "you can't access/transfer this money."
09-28-2014, 10:35 AM #23
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love

Urm sir, wasn't OP supposed to use template?

You must login or register to view this content.

Anyway, not that it matters. But usually, they were supposed to. Anyway correct me if I am wrong.
09-28-2014, 01:50 PM #24
SuperiorModz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
Urm sir, wasn't OP supposed to use template?

You must login or register to view this content.

Anyway, not that it matters. But usually, they were supposed to. Anyway correct me if I am wrong.

No you were right. Sir u have every right to take off rep. I apologize I didn't read it.
09-28-2014, 01:51 PM #25
SuperiorModz
Bounty hunter

Ok I'll try using PayPal.
09-28-2014, 01:51 PM #26
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
No you were right. Sir u have every right to take off rep. I apologize I didn't read it.

No it's alright, just edit it if you want. It's up to Budz though. I was just suggesting.
09-28-2014, 02:37 PM #27
Budz
Former Staff
Ok I'll try using PayPal.

Go on the greendot account and try to transfer the money to your paypal. I need to see proof of this. Let's finish this dispute since it's been going on for a while now.
09-28-2014, 03:17 PM #28
SuperiorModz
Bounty hunter
Go on the greendot account and try to transfer the money to your paypal. I need to see proof of this. Let's finish this dispute since it's been going on for a while now.

You must login or register to view this content. same thing says when I use my laptop. I know it means it was declined since this guy took the money.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo