09-26-2014, 05:25 PM #1
SuperiorModz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been scammed By AMCMODDING. He had scammed $5.55 from my prepaid debit card. He closed the card and sent a check to his address and then tried scamming me for my Jailbroken PS3. I bought it off him and it got a ylod a month later. So I tell him if he can send another one and I'll send this one back and he says ok. I ask him for the address and he supposedly "moved" but he was so worried about an address I had on my paypal (don't worry about this) and he says he moved. Do not buy anything off him!
09-26-2014, 06:01 PM #2
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by SuperiorModz View Post
I've been scammed By AMCMODDING. He had scammed $5.55 from my prepaid debit card. He closed the card and sent a check to his address and then tried scamming me for my Jailbroken PS3. I bought it off him and it got a ylod a month later. So I tell him if he can send another one and I'll send this one back and he says ok. I ask him for the address and he supposedly "moved" but he was so worried about an address I had on my paypal (don't worry about this) and he says he moved. Do not buy anything off him!

Alright...you're accusing him of two things. 1. He scammed 0.55 cents from your debit card. 2. He sent you a PS3 that worked then after a month it got ylod. For the second one, it's not his fault, and if he doesn't want to send you a new one out of generosity then it's his choice.

For the first one, could you please explain more specifically on what happened?
09-26-2014, 06:35 PM #3
SuperiorModz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Budz View Post
Alright...you're accusing him of two things. 1. He scammed 0.55 cents from your debit card. 2. He sent you a PS3 that worked then after a month it got ylod. For the second one, it's not his fault, and if he doesn't want to send you a new one out of generosity then it's his choice.

For the first one, could you please explain more specifically on what happened?

It is his fault he had not told me about numerous ylods that had occurred before and he stole $5.55 not 55 cents.
Last edited by Budz ; 09-26-2014 at 06:53 PM.
09-26-2014, 06:53 PM #4
Budz
Former Staff
It is his fault he had not told me about numerous ylods that had occurred before and he stole $5.55 not 55 cents. He's a son of a -----.

I've PM'ed him and gave him 24 hours to respond to the dispute. Refrain from using inappropriate language.
09-26-2014, 07:12 PM #5
SuperiorModz
Bounty hunter
I've PM'ed him and gave him 24 hours to respond to the dispute. Refrain from using inappropriate language.

Thank you and I'm sorry my anger on him is too much
09-26-2014, 08:02 PM #6
I've been scammed By AMCMODDING. He had scammed $5.55 from my prepaid debit card. He closed the card and sent a check to his address and then tried scamming me for my Jailbroken PS3. I bought it off him and it got a ylod a month later. So I tell him if he can send another one and I'll send this one back and he says ok. I ask him for the address and he supposedly "moved" but he was so worried about an address I had on my paypal (don't worry about this) and he says he moved. Do not buy anything off him!

First off i am not giving you another ps3. Secondly you stole my paypal info and tried to send yourself the money you spent on the ps3 (If you need proof i have the kik messages). Lastly the debit card was in my name... so i dont know how it was yours.
09-26-2014, 09:24 PM #7
SuperiorModz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by AMCMODDING View Post
First off i am not giving you another ps3. Secondly you stole my paypal info and tried to send yourself the money you spent on the ps3 (If you need proof i have the kik messages). Lastly the debit card was in my name... so i dont know how it was yours.

I bought it and told you to set it up. And I didn't do anything, my little cousin played around my phone and I had PayPal downloaded. And I have proof that I bought it cuz I have the card and the receipt.
09-27-2014, 01:48 AM #8
Budz
Former Staff
I bought it and told you to set it up. And I didn't do anything, my little cousin played around my phone and I had PayPal downloaded. And I have proof that I bought it cuz I have the card and the receipt.

Ok...so your little cousin went on his paypal and tried sending money to your account? Please provide the proof that you have that the debit was yours and not his.
09-27-2014, 04:55 AM #9
Ok...so your little cousin went on his paypal and tried sending money to your account? Please provide the proof that you have that the debit was yours and not his.

His so called "Cousin" went on my paypal account and sent the money he sent me for the ps3 back to him #DickMove and then once i got an email saying that money was sent i canceled it asap then i confronted him and he starts giving me excuses. And the card is registered on my name not his
09-27-2014, 12:57 PM #10
SuperiorModz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by AMCMODDING View Post
His so called "Cousin" went on my paypal account and sent the money he sent me for the ps3 back to him #DickMove and then once i got an email saying that money was sent i canceled it asap then i confronted him and he starts giving me excuses. And the card is registered on my name not his

I wanted the email and password to the card cause when I have him the info to the card he set it up cuz I was a little busy. And he sent the wrong info, it logged me into his PayPal and I forgot to sign out so when my cousin was playing around I had no idea what he was doing. AND JUST CAUSE THE CARD IS IN UR NAME DONT MEAN ITS URS STUPID. And I will call Rite Aid to see if they have a copy. I believe they do cause they did before. Abusive language should be removed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo