11-10-2014, 04:40 AM #1
smashedya
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: psn_user-
Accused Scammer's Profile:You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]brought ps4 advance warfare gameshare

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] yes in ngu shoutbox he has a gameshare slot in autions i brought

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)You must login or register to view this content.

How much?:$35 australian dollars

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- yes he made me wait for ages after giving me pass after i deactivated the acc off all ps4 systems so i could set as primary he changed pass b4 i could log on my ps4 and get the acc activated and start my download pathetic yeh than told me wait like 40 minutes saying he was re downloading games and all this other shit because he lost them when i de activated so i waited a while lost my patience than said just give me the new pass so i can log on activate as primary and start my download than ill log out and he can continue his shit i waited a while still didnt give me it and was making excuse saying he wants more money now because had season pass i said fuck it ill open dispute because he is clearly not trust worthy he didnt offer refund he said oh i want more money now because acc has season pass if u want too read our hole convo in our shout box pm
his acc auction stated selling advance warfare game slot only not with season pass and imma stuff u around for a hour change oass not give u new pass and get scammed $35 i made deal $30 for game i ended up paying 35 and still didnt get it and am still $35 down and hes still active on this site he has scammed several people this is a big site we need people like this kid banned and never too return
Other comments:
Last edited by smashedya ; 11-11-2014 at 12:45 PM.
11-12-2014, 04:04 AM #38
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Joel View Post
It's a dispute, you should be able to reply to it.

so I just say I give permission of full refund?
11-12-2014, 04:07 AM #39
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by PSN
so I just say I give permission of full refund?

Yeah, say that you was going to refund him anyways due to some incident or whatnot. Once resolved, smash should get his money back.

I'll increase it to you having 72 more hours to refund due to PayPal having a long time to respond.
11-12-2014, 04:09 AM #40
Best Mate
Dark Knight
It's a dispute, you should be able to reply to it.

Look
11-12-2014, 04:13 AM #41
Joel
Originally posted by PSN
Look

Alrighty. thanks for posting this screenshot. I have unbanned you from the shoutbox, but you need to contact PayPal and link a bank account. Contact PayPal by phone number (look on Google) or just get your bank account.
Last edited by Joel ; 11-12-2014 at 04:15 AM.
11-12-2014, 04:20 AM #42
Joel
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: psn_user-
Accused Scammer's Profile:You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]brought ps4 advance warfare gameshare

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] yes in ngu shoutbox he has a gameshare slot in autions i brought

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)You must login or register to view this content.

How much?:$35 australian dollars

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- yes he made me wait for ages after giving me pass after i deactivated the acc off all ps4 systems so i could set as primary he changed pass b4 i could log on my ps4 and get the acc activated and start my download pathetic yeh than told me wait like 40 minutes saying he was re downloading games and all this other shit because he lost them when i de activated so i waited a while lost my patience than said just give me the new pass so i can log on activate as primary and start my download than ill log out and he can continue his shit i waited a while still didnt give me it and was making excuse saying he wants more money now because had season pass i said fuck it ill open dispute because he is clearly not trust worthy he didnt offer refund he said oh i want more money now because acc has season pass if u want too read our hole convo in our shout box pm
his acc auction stated selling advance warfare game slot only not with season pass and imma stuff u around for a hour change oass not give u new pass and get scammed $35 i made deal $30 for game i ended up paying 35 and still didnt get it and am still $35 down and hes still active on this site he has scammed several people this is a big site we need people like this kid banned and never too return
Other comments:

Are you able to cancel disputes? I just want you to cancel this dispute so he can refund you when his account isn't limited anymore. Unless otherwise, you might need to tell PayPal saying he wants to give a refund back to you. Probably the best way is showing this NGU dispute.
11-12-2014, 04:43 AM #43
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Are you able to cancel disputes? I just want you to cancel this dispute so he can refund you when his account isn't limited anymore. Unless otherwise, you might need to tell PayPal saying he wants to give a refund back to you. Probably the best way is showing this NGU dispute.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
11-12-2014, 08:04 AM #44
smashedya
I’m too L33T

im not canceling dispute cause than he can just not refund it and paypal wont give my money back as i canceled dispute that a stupid option he should give me game share or be banned its been days
11-12-2014, 08:05 AM #45
smashedya
I’m too L33T

he can refund it than dispute will close thats how it works he isnt been stopped from refunding it at all from paypal
11-12-2014, 12:34 PM #46
Joel
Originally posted by PSN
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Originally posted by smashedya View Post
im not canceling dispute cause than he can just not refund it and paypal wont give my money back as i canceled dispute that a stupid option he should give me game share or be banned its been days

Okay, so PSN_USER-, I want you to gameshare him until he gets his money back. If he still likes to gameshare with you, then he'll send you his money. If not, then feel free to go to the sony website and deactivate his PlayStation. But for now, I would like you to send him your PSN information and let him gameshare. Even if you don't have your money yet, smash is going to get it eventually.

I would also like you both to contact PayPal to make arrangements about the dispute. PSN, you must convince PayPal to refund the money back to smash while smash confirms it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo