04-07-2015, 03:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: sambuck
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] I added his Skype like he said and the transaction was done there but have proof on site it was completed.

Proof (Screenshots): yes but since all I have is my phone it won't let me upload them. I would be happy to email or even txt them.

When did this happen: Transaction date: 04/01/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible). Purchased through PayPal. Have proof that payment was sent and accepted.

How much?: $15

Have you contacted the scammer? Yes
If yes, What did they say? He said it wasn't his fault it was a server error.

Other comments: There is proof of purchase on his thread. He tried stealing my account, have proof of the email I got when he changed the email. Had to contact customer service to recover it. Still don't have a account from him, purchased same service from another member and have been playing with that account for a week.
04-09-2015, 12:04 AM #20
sambuck
Space Ninja
plus I need to make sure and change the email to my email so that you don't get the account back from me after everything goes fine you will have your full refund of $15 back but I am NOT home I am working I won't get off until another 2 hours but by tonight you will see your refund in your account
04-09-2015, 12:40 AM #21
Ok that's cool
04-09-2015, 02:26 AM #22
sambuck
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Laim
Keep me updated on the refund please. Smile

i will bro btw i checked my paypal account and nextgenupdate charged me $3.99 usd today why iss that i have one the 3 months for ngu they said it will be added to my account here please can u see or who i need to talk about this with please link me to where i need to found out about this thanks and the refund will be in a few hrs im omw home i added the money to pp account so i can send it to him
04-09-2015, 11:53 PM #23
Still no payment but I have gotten msgs saying he is about to pay. Ill let u know when I receive it.
04-10-2015, 12:03 AM #24
sambuck
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Laim
Keep me updated on the refund please. Smile

You must login or register to view this content. done know make sure u tell him not to change the account so when i re sale it they can login fine there the proof that i refund him so please close this tread
04-10-2015, 12:09 AM #25
sambuck
Space Ninja
Originally posted by BudHound View Post
Still no payment but I have gotten msgs saying he is about to pay. Ill let u know when I receive it.

money have been send as goods and service why i did that for cuz you dont change the pssword or email on the account cuz im re saling it im sure u will get short changes like 50 cents or 1 dollare
here is proof You must login or register to view this content.
04-10-2015, 01:04 AM #26
When it clears and showing in my paypal I'll be satisfied and the dispute can be closed.
04-10-2015, 05:24 AM #27
sambuck
Space Ninja
When it clears and showing in my paypal I'll be satisfied and the dispute can be closed.

show us proof please u can ss n email me the screen shot [email][email protected][/email]
04-10-2015, 08:43 AM #28
sambuck
Space Ninja

you say it didnt get the money well i did somthing better i stoed that and i just refund you here my proof again now please close this and ont switch the info on that account cuz im saling it You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo