04-07-2015, 03:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: sambuck
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] I added his Skype like he said and the transaction was done there but have proof on site it was completed.

Proof (Screenshots): yes but since all I have is my phone it won't let me upload them. I would be happy to email or even txt them.

When did this happen: Transaction date: 04/01/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible). Purchased through PayPal. Have proof that payment was sent and accepted.

How much?: $15

Have you contacted the scammer? Yes
If yes, What did they say? He said it wasn't his fault it was a server error.

Other comments: There is proof of purchase on his thread. He tried stealing my account, have proof of the email I got when he changed the email. Had to contact customer service to recover it. Still don't have a account from him, purchased same service from another member and have been playing with that account for a week.
04-10-2015, 08:47 AM #29
sambuck
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Laim
Keep me updated on the refund please. Smile

here the proof he said today he didnt get the money i show proof and this kat wont close the tread so u go close it please here my proof You must login or register to view this content.
04-10-2015, 10:30 AM #30
It is showing up as refunded now. LAIM this can be closed.
04-10-2015, 10:32 AM #31
Thanks for all your help I appreciate it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo