06-26-2015, 01:21 AM #1
Merk
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Stunz
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 6/14/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $5.00

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yup.
If yes, What did they say?:- Didnt reply then after so long said he dont do refunds.

Other comments: Ok so i contacted him on the 11th of June asking for trophies and everything was going well. He wanted $5.00 for something and said i would get extra plats for sending it and i sent it. He then ignored me. Then i contacted him and said nvm i dont need plats bro can i have my $5.00 ( i was tired of waiting) He didnt answer ( You must login or register to view this content. ) Then he answered today saying this: You must login or register to view this content. Please tell me where on his thread it says no refunds. It dont i looked. Im tired of waiting i dont need plats i did them my self i just want me $5.00 back.
Last edited by Merk ; 06-26-2015 at 07:55 PM.
06-27-2015, 09:57 PM #29
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Insight View Post
I'll see if Stunz can give us a time frame on how long it will take for him to get your $5 back.

Considering I have "Accused Scammer", it won't happen.. Everybody knows I am NOT a scammer, he asked me for a service, sent me the $5 early, then changes his mind.

If he did the service himself, why the fuck did he ask me to do him $5 worth of trophies... ?
06-27-2015, 10:01 PM #30
Merk
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
Considering I have "Accused Scammer", it won't happen.. Everybody knows I am NOT a scammer, he asked me for a service, sent me the $5 early, then changes his mind.

If he did the service himself, why the fuck did he ask me to do him $5 worth of trophies... ?

because i wasnt going to do them but u were ignoring me. You wanted the $5 early so u could buy a VPS i have proof You must login or register to view this content.
06-27-2015, 10:04 PM #31
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Sacrificing View Post
because i wasnt going to do them but u were ignoring me. You wanted the $5 early so u could buy a VPS i have proof You must login or register to view this content.

"but you were ignoring me", how the fuck was I ignoring you when I posted the pictures of the convo, the only time I didn't reply was when you asked for $5 back, which when I was in-active for like 3 days... Except that, you were the one ignoring me regards to if you wanted the $5 worth or more and to hurry up and decide so I can complete your order.
06-27-2015, 10:10 PM #32
Merk
Space Ninja
"but you were ignoring me", how the fuck was I ignoring you when I posted the pictures of the convo, the only time I didn't reply was when you asked for $5 back, which when I was in-active for like 3 days... Except that, you were the one ignoring me regards to if you wanted the $5 worth or more and to hurry up and decide so I can complete your order.

i did not ignore you. I need my $5 back that all im asking for.
06-27-2015, 11:00 PM #33
Stunz
Former Staff
i did not ignore you. I need my $5 back that all im asking for.

Only way you will get a FULL refund is if this "Accused Scammer" shit gets removed so I can do a Service where someone WONT change their minds. However if that is the case, I won't be able to do Services for you in the near future.
06-27-2015, 11:02 PM #34
Merk
Space Ninja
Only way you will get a FULL refund is if this "Accused Scammer" shit gets removed so I can do a Service where someone WONT change their minds. However if that is the case, I won't be able to do Services for you in the near future.

The Accused Scammer is due to the dispute. And it is ok if you wont do services for me later i dont want them.
06-27-2015, 11:03 PM #35
Stunz
Former Staff
The Accused Scammer is due to the dispute. And it is ok if you wont do services for me later i dont want them.

I am not a scammer though.

I am very trustworthy.
06-27-2015, 11:04 PM #36
Merk
Space Ninja
I am not a scammer though.

I am very trustworthy.

Ok. So send me the $5 and the dispute will be done and you can have the Accused taken off
06-27-2015, 11:07 PM #37
Stunz
Former Staff
Ok. So send me the $5 and the dispute will be done and you can have the Accused taken off

Main Paypal is - $500 - due to some fuckwitt claiming money back from ps4 I sold. Then my backup Paypal has $3. So once the "Accused Scammer" gets removed, I can then do a Service to get the other $2. You're lucky I am even considering doing a Refund, I don't allow them.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo