06-26-2015, 01:21 AM #1
Merk
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Stunz
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 6/14/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $5.00

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yup.
If yes, What did they say?:- Didnt reply then after so long said he dont do refunds.

Other comments: Ok so i contacted him on the 11th of June asking for trophies and everything was going well. He wanted $5.00 for something and said i would get extra plats for sending it and i sent it. He then ignored me. Then i contacted him and said nvm i dont need plats bro can i have my $5.00 ( i was tired of waiting) He didnt answer ( You must login or register to view this content. ) Then he answered today saying this: You must login or register to view this content. Please tell me where on his thread it says no refunds. It dont i looked. Im tired of waiting i dont need plats i did them my self i just want me $5.00 back.
Last edited by Merk ; 06-26-2015 at 07:55 PM.
06-27-2015, 11:09 PM #38
Merk
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
Main Paypal is - $500 - due to some fuckwitt claiming money back from ps4 I sold. Then my backup Paypal has $3. So once the "Accused Scammer" gets removed, I can then do a Service to get the other $2. You're lucky I am even considering doing a Refund, I don't allow them.

You did allow them until u tied to sneak update ur thread and add that u didnt when i disputed u
06-27-2015, 11:11 PM #39
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Sacrificing View Post
You did allow them until u tied to sneak update ur thread and add that u didnt when i disputed u

No I have never allowed them, lol.

The only Refunds I have ever allowed is large amounts of money ($50-100+), not $5.
06-27-2015, 11:15 PM #40
Merk
Space Ninja

The only Refunds I have ever allowed is large amounts of money ($50-100+), not $5.

yu should have added that to ur thread
06-27-2015, 11:17 PM #41

yu should have added that to ur thread

Stunz you have a choice. You either refund the full amount and have the Accused Scammer bar removed, or your account will be banned.
06-27-2015, 11:23 PM #42
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Stunz you have a choice. You either refund the full amount and have the Accused Scammer bar removed, or your account will be banned.

Well I haven't got it right now so... I can try get it within the next 1-3 days.
06-27-2015, 11:44 PM #43
Stunz
Former Staff
Accused Scammer's Username: Stunz
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 6/14/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $5.00

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yup.
If yes, What did they say?:- Didnt reply then after so long said he dont do refunds.

Other comments: Ok so i contacted him on the 11th of June asking for trophies and everything was going well. He wanted $5.00 for something and said i would get extra plats for sending it and i sent it. He then ignored me. Then i contacted him and said nvm i dont need plats bro can i have my $5.00 ( i was tired of waiting) He didnt answer ( You must login or register to view this content. ) Then he answered today saying this: You must login or register to view this content. Please tell me where on his thread it says no refunds. It dont i looked. Im tired of waiting i dont need plats i did them my self i just want me $5.00 back.

Got you the $5 whats ur Paypal email

Sending it from my Backup Paypal

Refunded..

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Stunz ; 06-27-2015 at 11:49 PM.
06-27-2015, 11:52 PM #44
Merk
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Insight View Post

He has refunded. This can be done now
06-27-2015, 11:56 PM #45
Dispute resolved, thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo