07-01-2015, 02:34 AM #1
Dumble
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: oCmKs_4_LiFe
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

Originally posted by another user

Skype proof You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
States he will refund me, but then gets all sarcastic and laughs at me..
Got carried away at the end, wanted to insult him.

When did this happen: 19th June-NOW

How did you purchase: PayPal
Proof of purchase - You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: £10.00 (I don't care about the price, the issue is he messed me over)

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes

Thread Link - You must login or register to view this content.
Few screenshots from the thread - You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
If yes, What did they say?: Screenshots above, he taunted me and ignored me for multiple days. He stated on various occasions on the forums, and via Skype he would send me the update and made excuses not to at times. He stated it was my thought for not having the tool(PS3 only) even though we originally agreed on me getting the GSC so i can use it on Xbox as long as I dont share and get updates, in which i have never EVER once shared as I like to have uniqueness for my YouTube Channel at times he pissed me off or caught me when I was angry therefore I would of flamed him at times or disagreed with some of the functions or the wait time that he was adding.

Other comments:
He's quite manipulative, I don't have much to write as Its 3.25am and screenshots are above(a lot of them, judge for yourself). I'm pissed off over the fact he keeps saying I want to leak it when originally I stated my intentions for it and that I would never share uniqueness especially when I paid for it lmao, he's paranoid and states people have leaked the version I have already although YouTube searches show NO download link as well as looking on Google to find only one topic in which had download link removed. He tells me I'm crying over an update and that "its only an update", if it's only an update why is he so protective over a GSC with a few leached functions as well as overpriced. His tool is not "uncrackable" and can most likely be cracked and leaked either way, in no way have I ever intended to leak his tool and have stated on many occasions that I would never. I've been at times were IM pissed off because of him being blunt, arrogant or ignorant and threatening to do so but he seems to not care and uses it against me at the end of it all, he has spoke to me all the time after I've stated it all but has ignored me for multiple days asking for updates. We agreed on free upgrades on payment, and im behind 2-3 versions when he said he would send me them.
07-01-2015, 08:07 AM #2
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
you was threatining me saying you was gona leak the menu and u was talking about cracking/sharing the menu. so no you shall not have any updates as you are a risk. i will refund you today. goodbye.
07-01-2015, 09:00 AM #3
Dumble
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by LiFe View Post
you was threatining me saying you was gona leak the menu and u was talking about cracking/sharing the menu. so no you shall not have any updates as you are a risk. i will refund you today. goodbye.

Everything is in the screenshots to show people otherwise as well as in the comments, thanks for the refund.
No way have I ever stated when not pissed off witih you for being sarcastic and a **** at times that I would share the menu, how do I also crack a gsc?

Lmao, you're so paranoid and think your GSC is invincible ..
07-01-2015, 09:04 AM #4
Dumble
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by LiFe View Post

To also add onto that, this is the ONLY excuse you have been using against me, around 4 days ago you said you were sending me the menu after you and that was after we argued after me uploading a video with elegence in the description(as people can see int he screenshots above)

You're using this as a retarded excuse which makes hardly any sense to why you stated you're sending me the update on many occasions, neither would it make sense for me to leak it. I'm a risk to your GSC ? Tons of other people have this and your tool is not exactly invincible.

You've been speaking as if your English is weak here and on Skype you speak with perfect English, why's that also so?

No sympathy is shared from me.
07-01-2015, 02:41 PM #5
Originally posted by LordDumbleJr View Post
To also add onto that, this is the ONLY excuse you have been using against me, around 4 days ago you said you were sending me the menu after you and that was after we argued after me uploading a video with elegence in the description(as people can see int he screenshots above)

You're using this as a retarded excuse which makes hardly any sense to why you stated you're sending me the update on many occasions, neither would it make sense for me to leak it. I'm a risk to your GSC ? Tons of other people have this and your tool is not exactly invincible.

You've been speaking as if your English is weak here and on Skype you speak with perfect English, why's that also so?

No sympathy is shared from me.

Seeing as a refund has been issued, I cannot see any of this as scamming now. Therefore, this thread will be closed, if you disagree with my decision feel free to PM me to have this reopened.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo