07-03-2015, 10:38 PM #1
Dumble
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: oCmKs_4_LiFe
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

USER AGGRED IN "SOLVED DISPUTE" He would give me updates
UPDATES AT THE BOTTOM OF DISPUTE.

Did you: Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

Originally posted by another user

Skype proof You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
States he will refund me, but then gets all sarcastic and laughs at me..
Got carried away at the end, wanted to insult him.

When did this happen: 19th June-NOW

How did you purchase: PayPal
Proof of purchase - You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: £10.00 (I don't care about the price, the issue is he messed me over)

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes

Thread Link - You must login or register to view this content.
Few screenshots from the thread - You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
If yes, What did they say?: Screenshots above, he taunted me and ignored me for multiple days. He stated on various occasions on the forums, and via Skype he would send me the update and made excuses not to at times. He stated it was my thought for not having the tool(PS3 only) even though we originally agreed on me getting the GSC so i can use it on Xbox as long as I dont share and get updates, in which i have never EVER once shared as I like to have uniqueness for my YouTube Channel at times he pissed me off or caught me when I was angry therefore I would of flamed him at times or disagreed with some of the functions or the wait time that he was adding.

Other comments:
He's quite manipulative, I don't have much to write as Its 3.25am and screenshots are above(a lot of them, judge for yourself). I'm pissed off over the fact he keeps saying I want to leak it when originally I stated my intentions for it and that I would never share uniqueness especially when I paid for it lmao, he's paranoid and states people have leaked the version I have already although YouTube searches show NO download link as well as looking on Google to find only one topic in which had download link removed. He tells me I'm crying over an update and that "its only an update", if it's only an update why is he so protective over a GSC with a few leached functions as well as overpriced. His tool is not "uncrackable" and can most likely be cracked and leaked either way, in no way have I ever intended to leak his tool and have stated on many occasions that I would never. I've been at times were IM pissed off because of him being blunt, arrogant or ignorant and threatening to do so but he seems to not care and uses it against me at the end of it all, he has spoke to me all the time after I've stated it all but has ignored me for multiple days asking for updates. We agreed on free upgrades on payment, and im behind 2-3 versions when he said he would send me them.

UPDATE AS OF 03/07/2015
The user is refusing to give me the updates after stating he would in our previous deal dispute, he said he wants to refund me and as we agreed on previous dispute he would give me a FULL refund if he fails to update me within 24-48 hours. He's refusing to refund me full amount for a fucking menu I was FORCED to get an update of another customer and thinks it isn't fair that something he's worked an hour or two on and charging people for when theres menus as good and more stable than his are out there. I paid for this menu for uniqueness and the updates that come with it reguarly, not for a leaked version of it that he clarified himself was the version i have.

Proof he's refusing:
07-03-2015, 10:44 PM #2
Dumble
Bounty hunter
More to add on:
07-03-2015, 10:50 PM #3
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
made the menu in 1hour? took me over 8months. u got the updated menu and now you want a full refund? i don't think so. i offered u a half refund as u got my menu so i think thats fair. whats not fair is u getting the menu and a full refund when everyone else has to pay. so just accept my offer and stop being a child opening disputes over £5. you already stated u make more in 1week then i make in 1month 'apparently' so why does £5 upset you? im sure Insight is tired of u opening disputes as am I. Not Happy or Sad
07-03-2015, 11:02 PM #4
Dumble
Bounty hunter
No way have you gave me the updated menu, one of your customers approached me with an updated version, and that's still like 2 versions behind. You were suppose to give me menu updates within 24-48 hours and you didnt you messaged me on skype saying "do u want a refund", and I would of prefered the updates as you agreed on with Insight in the previous dispute.

You never updated me to v1.0.0.5 or v1.0.0.6 and neither have I still got them versions, you ignored me for 3-4 days when attempting to get v1.0.0.4, and only answer me when I spammed your sales thread and then bothered to make a deal dispute, and even now you won't settle the dispute by refunding me my FULL amount. I stated I agree to the terms as long as you give me updates within 24-48 hours of everyone else receiving it otherwise i want a FULL refund, you continued to update.

A customer shouldn't have to wait for someone to feel sympathy for them because you lack balls to say "no you cant have it, because i think you're going to leak it because we didn't just have a conversation where i agreed not to before purchase and you feeling you could trust me to start with not only that but i dont think your youtube needs something as unique as a private menu. because you really want to leak my menu, hahaha fuck you i just scammed you".

The point here is that, you cannot go around saying things to customers and letting them down, then laughing at there faces 24-7 with weak support, you've shown no remorse throughout this and have acted like a child and stated I am the one acting like one.
Why does £5 upset me? because it's my £10, i spent it on a gsc menu WITH updates, you have failed to do so, you agreed in the previous deal dispute to update me and changed your mind when it was closed and didn't bother to update a staff member on it because you don't give a fuck in the world.

It's my money, you said you spent all the money on clothes and stuff and don't have it. Tough shit, that's life. You have a job, and I want my money back for something you've failed to update me on and give me. I have the leaked version as you've stated to me(look throughout screenshots for him stating this himself), and you've made this more frustrating and painful than it has to be, why didn't you just update me like agreed on?
Why do you still think I'm wanting to leak? Why the fuck would you think that? I'm a YouTuber not a guy going around wasting his money on things to leak them for another version to come out, this menu is suppose to bring uniqueness to my YouTube channel and you've took that away from me.

My sales and financial life has nothing to do with this, stop creating things to talk about to try make excuses for your actions.

Again, what's more logical than that. Tell me your reasons for thinking I want to leak your shit, or give me my full money back.
I'm not accepting nothing less and want everything I've given you, I'm not paying for a leak pile of shit and not being taken for a fool anymore. You're making excuses and I've had enough.

You're risking your reputation and sales position here, not me. Grow the fuck up and do the sensible thing.

I don't think he is, if he asked me for proof via PMs before I made this, don't assume things.
07-03-2015, 11:03 PM #5
Originally posted by Dumble View Post
More to add on:

Originally posted by LiFe View Post
made the menu in 1hour? took me over 8months. u got the updated menu and now you want a full refund? i don't think so. i offered u a half refund as u got my menu so i think thats fair. whats not fair is u getting the menu and a full refund when everyone else has to pay. so just accept my offer and stop being a child opening disputes over £5. you already stated u make more in 1week then i make in 1month 'apparently' so why does £5 upset you? im sure Insight is tired of u opening disputes as am I. Not Happy or Sad

I stated in the previous disputes to wait atleast 24-48 hours. You have to give oCmKs_4_LiFe a chance to get round to everyone. You starting off by threatening to leak his menu beforehand doesn't help your situation. I can see why oCmKs_4_LiFe does not want to give you the menu. You either wait or accept his offer. This is ridiculous, it's a simple update to a menu. Please stop opening disputes and starting to accuse someone of scamming before taking a look at the full picture.

From what I can tell, oCmKs_4_LiFe's offer is fair seeing as you've already have the menu, even if it's outdated.

oCmKs_4_LiFe you have 24-48 hours to send him the update or have him accept the refund. And for Dumble, make a choice, be patient or take the money back.
07-03-2015, 11:08 PM #6
Dumble
Bounty hunter
I want my full money back as I stated in the previous thread, and he's stated to me he's refusing to give me it. I didn't go up to him and say anything to him on skype, he popped up to me and said "so do you want a refund" looka t all the images, and it'll become more clear.

Please read through more before saying I've threatened to leak his menu, just ridiculous, blatant proof all over this thread within screenshots to see he raged at me regarding my video not having his name in the description and then he wouldn't leave me alone therefore I blatantly said something that would shut him up, he acted fined after and I apologized, we were fine and he's using it as an excuse.

Why is it so hard to refund me full amount as I've stated, if you didn't agree with this yourself Insight, why close the previous deal dispute.

I clearly stated multiple times FULL refund EVERYWHERE, I'm not accepting half of my money, i paid for updates from him, not from a leaked version of a menu which I could of got elsewhere for FREE.

UPDATES, NOT FREE .

I was expecting to give him time, and even asked nicely on his thread so when am I getting my update, i didn't approach him on skype, he approached me.
07-03-2015, 11:17 PM #7
I want my full money back as I stated in the previous thread, and he's stated to me he's refusing to give me it. I didn't go up to him and say anything to him on skype, he popped up to me and said "so do you want a refund" looka t all the images, and it'll become more clear.

Please read through more before saying I've threatened to leak his menu, just ridiculous, blatant proof all over this thread within screenshots to see he raged at me regarding my video not having his name in the description and then he wouldn't leave me alone therefore I blatantly said something that would shut him up, he acted fined after and I apologized, we were fine and he's using it as an excuse.

Why is it so hard to refund me full amount as I've stated, if you didn't agree with this yourself Insight, why close the previous deal dispute.

I clearly stated multiple times FULL refund EVERYWHERE, I'm not accepting half of my money, i paid for updates from him, not from a leaked version of a menu which I could of got elsewhere for FREE.

UPDATES, NOT FREE .

I was expecting to give him time, and even asked nicely on his thread so when am I getting my update, i didn't approach him on skype, he approached me.

He is not refusing to give the full refund. If you read the conversations that you had with him yourself he said that he has spent most of it, which could be a valid reason. You must login or register to view this content.
If you want a full refund then oCmKs_4_LiFe can give you a time frame in which he has to return the payment.

You're saying that you aren't threatening to leak his, menu. Whether it's true or not, it's still a threat, have some understanding of what threat means. And yes, he might have raged about you, but his reasons were quite valid. You did not give credits, which you should have as it would class as copyright infringement, it's his menu so it's his property, technically.

A half refund is a reasonable amount seeing as you already have the menu, and as well as this you have a source of the latest updates as well, which is clear as you managed to receive the .4 update before oCmKs_4_LiFe had the chance to give it to you during the previous dispute.

He approached you asking if you wanted a refund instead of him giving you updates to defend and protect himself from having his menu leaked. He has given you an offer, you don't necessarily have to accept it, no one is forcing you. Starting a new dispute this early just seems stupid in my eyes. He is currently not scamming you in any way, he has given an offer and he never said that he will definitely not give you an update.
07-03-2015, 11:31 PM #8
Dumble
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Insight View Post
He is not refusing to give the full refund. If you read the conversations that you had with him yourself he said that he has spent most of it, which could be a valid reason. You must login or register to view this content.
If you want a full refund then oCmKs_4_LiFe can give you a time frame in which he has to return the payment.

You're saying that you aren't threatening to leak his, menu. Whether it's true or not, it's still a threat, have some understanding of what threat means. And yes, he might have raged about you, but his reasons were quite valid. You did not give credits, which you should have as it would class as copyright infringement, it's his menu so it's his property, technically.

A half refund is a reasonable amount seeing as you already have the menu, and as well as this you have a source of the latest updates as well, which is clear as you managed to receive the .4 update before oCmKs_4_LiFe had the chance to give it to you during the previous dispute.

He approached you asking if you wanted a refund instead of him giving you updates to defend and protect himself from having his menu leaked. He has given you an offer, you don't necessarily have to accept it, no one is forcing you. Starting a new dispute this early just seems stupid in my eyes. He is currently not scamming you in any way, he has given an offer and he never said that he will definitely not give you an update.

Please read this all before replying Not Happy or Sad

Copyright infrigment on a GSC menu, are you serious? HA! I'd like to see that happen, Is his gsc menu copyrighted? I wouldn't think so, no.

Him raging at me for putting someone elses name in a default description(which I dont have choice over putting when uploading videos) is not an excusable reason towards him angrily confronting me, why on earth?

I don't have a source considering he's refusing to give the customer who gave me the .4 update his update, and and no I have no latest updates at all, he confronted me about that himself as you can see via the screenshots. Before he gave me the chance? I bothered him for 3-4 days straight before turning to this forum to help me with it, and even then he refused and laughed at me.

If he can't support and provide for customers why should we bother? Why should i show sympathy for him when he's laughed straight in my face and seems like he has nothing to loose? It's my money which I've spent on content which isn't paid from what he's stated to me.

What on earth is this? He blatantly stated to me his is not giving me an update

Yes I stated before you CLOSED the previous deal dispute I want updates within 24-48 hours or a FULL refund, he did not approach me further stating he won't do this neither did he hesitate to contact you regarding this, considering he's selling to multiple people each day, I think he should have £10 to refund me back my money.

I don't have any source for updates neither is it excusable for him blatantly ignoring me and putting me through this scenario and this, as a customer I am angry and pissed off over his ignorance over the last week and disgusted by his service.
Again, why should he be able to sell if he can't sort an issue with a partner himself instead of ignoring them and having them go through the stress of forcing it out of him to even reply.

And also, again why the heck would I leak this? I've stated to you and him VARIOUS reasons to what I would loose, considering there's better features added on each version so he claims. This is retarded and stupid.

Why the hell should I have to make deals with a guy like this.
Let's make a list
-He's ignored me for various days
-He's laughed at my face regarding everything
-Stated that I have no support basically
-Has stated that the version he SOLD me is leaked
-Refused to give me updates
-Has accused me of being a leaker before I even purchased
-Has raged at me for using what I paid for in my video and because as default I have an automated description
-Stated he will only send me an update if I give him an intro
-Arrogant and ignorant

Your not seeing my side to this at all, I'm not being forced to wait for something he originally stated I would get when his customers get, i even waited various days calmly waiting for him to send me WITHOUT messaging him for an update, started to spam and pester him 2 days after that and then came back here to try and solve it via his thread and then gave up because he ignored me and stated he would send and came to make a deal dispute.

This is about me(the customer) not him(the seller), and he should of solved this sooner than letting me stress over making deal disputes on a website.

This is ridiculous even when I'm still wanting to accept his updates instead of a FULL refund. Again let me clarify, FULL refund as I've stated various times before in the previous deal dispute and to him.

I seem to have more to say than him regarding this, because he's lazy and obnoxious
07-04-2015, 12:07 AM #9
Dumble
Bounty hunter
Me and Cmks have decided to settle this as men and have come up with a resolution, in return for each others apologies he has agreed to update me as long as I give him appropriate time to update me via.
07-04-2015, 06:34 AM #10
Me and Cmks have decided to settle this as men and have come up with a resolution, in return for each others apologies he has agreed to update me as long as I give him appropriate time to update me via.

Glad you have it sorted for now. And for the copyright, please read up about law. Anything created by anyone is instantly copyrighted.
Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo