07-04-2015, 11:52 AM #1
Tears
Temp is my dad.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Kilam
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Sell

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. (him saying hes going to pay more if it looks nice)
You must login or register to view this content. stating he will pay more (i didnt ask him too))
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. (him sending the 3rd payment

You must login or register to view this content. him threatening to charge back because i didnt have a design finished (he kept making me redo it because he didnt like it) and saying he will lie and remove the designs i did for him from ngu and claim i did nothing (bruh)
You must login or register to view this content. him demanding shit and claiming he spent $30 on 1 design even though he bought 1 of everything off my service (as seen in the first screenshot)
You must login or register to view this content. him telling me to refund for the designs that werent finished whenever i was able to
You must login or register to view this content. here you can see he charged back for everything. Even the designs that i already finished for him.

When did this happen: 7/4/2105

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $29

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing

Other comments: Im most likely going to stop selling on here. Too many scammers. Id like to not have my paypal a negative fee.
07-08-2015, 06:35 PM #29
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Jinsul View Post
Yes you sent the payment yes i told you to fuck off yes i blocked you because you're fucking annoying. Quit talking to me please Smile

Close this dispute. He got his money.
07-08-2015, 07:04 PM #30
Originally posted by Jinsul View Post
Yes you sent the payment yes i told you to fuck off yes i blocked you because you're fucking annoying. Quit talking to me please Smile

Originally posted by Kilam View Post
Close this dispute. He got his money.

Jinsul, in future if you want to win disputes, do not act in that manner. It doesn't help you and avoiding the person after the dispute has technically ended could end up making you the scammer.
Dispute closed as money has been sent.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo