07-13-2015, 08:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Told me he'd give me a free service. Went on my account and ruined my trophies/games. Now he's going through Skype telling me that I must pay him £15.

You must login or register to view this content.
07-13-2015, 09:37 PM #20
No lmao! You said FREE! Your thread says FREE! You stole my acc for FREE! I had money on it, I'm in london tell me where you are or I'll find out through skype location ip
07-13-2015, 09:38 PM #21
You say free, then steal, then say pay me away from ngu fucking scum
07-13-2015, 09:50 PM #22
Originally posted by Iaaron94 View Post

Told me he'd give me a free service. Went on my account and ruined my trophies/games. Now he's going through Skype telling me that I must pay him £15.

This dispute is ridiculously out of hand. Your stupid little threats and mini arguments against each other do not aid in your dispute. Please stop.

Have a look here if you want to open a dispute: You must login or register to view this content. Follow the guide and template to keep your dispute in order. Do not get yourself too involved until a moderator can overview what is happening. Refrain from multiple posting, keep your messages to one posts. And also, this is in the end a free service, which means that unless there is an actual transaction involved, there is nothing to dispute.

The accused will receive an infraction for attempting to provide services. If you wish to carry on this dispute, please start a new thread and follow the format, keeping it in a formal manner. Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo