11-26-2015, 04:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Remy
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Bought a 3 bundles of trophies for $30.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: You must login or register to view this content.

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal..
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $30 but he got me the amount of platinum trophies i offered but not these bundles i paid for. I paid for the AC3, Battlefield and for the CoD bundles but he just got me some random plats.

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- All together this should be complete by Nov 14th. (US time)

Other comments: -
01-03-2016, 12:59 AM #11
Originally posted by CharlieSheenFTW View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Remy
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Bought a 3 bundles of trophies for $30.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: You must login or register to view this content.

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal..
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $30 but he got me the amount of platinum trophies i offered but not these bundles i paid for. I paid for the AC3, Battlefield and for the CoD bundles but he just got me some random plats.

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- All together this should be complete by Nov 14th. (US time)

Other comments: -

Please let me know how you would like to continue this, if not I will just close this dispute. You have 48 hours to let me know, thanks.
01-03-2016, 06:27 AM #12
Default Avatar
Remy

Originally posted by Insight View Post

You must login or register to view this content.
Have issued a refund however it is still pending.
01-03-2016, 03:43 PM #13
Originally posted by Remy View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
Have issued a refund however it is still pending.

Glad you are trying to resolve the situation despite the user not responding. Let me know if the status of that changes, I will still close the dispute if the user fails to respond, but it may be reopened at any time.
01-03-2016, 11:04 PM #14
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Glad you are trying to resolve the situation despite the user not responding. Let me know if the status of that changes, I will still close the dispute if the user fails to respond, but it may be reopened at any time.

He refounded me the money. Dispute can be closed.
01-03-2016, 11:35 PM #15
He refounded me the money. Dispute can be closed.

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo