11-27-2015, 07:15 AM #1
Tears
Temp is my dad.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Gay For Satan
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

You must login or register to view this content.

Well a few days went buy and I got this from my postal service

Then he filed an insurance claim for the package. (I dont have these messages anymore because my skype wouldnt go back that far. If you know how to get old messages then Ill post them.)

Then it took about a week and a half until he got the money for the Claim and was supposed to refund me this past weekend but I havent had a response since.

When did this happen: Like the beginning of November.

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] PayPal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $36.50

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Wont respond

Other comments: I'd just like to get my refund please Sal
12-05-2015, 02:33 PM #11
Originally posted by Tears View Post
Might as well. Tired of dealing with this.

Originally posted by Gay
I'll be heading to the store soon, He told me to get a prepaid card, because we had originally agreed on a PayPal card, but they don't make those anymore, or at least don't sell them in Florida. Hopefully paypal will allow me to refund his money via adding the prepaid to my account, and trying to refund, If else, I don't know what to do.

User has not been online to respond to show acknowledgement. I will allow a further 48 hours before handing out any consequences.
12-05-2015, 02:34 PM #12
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by Mrs.
User has not been online to respond to show acknowledgement. I will allow a further 48 hours before handing out any consequences.

Awesome.
12-07-2015, 07:06 PM #13
Originally posted by Tears View Post
Awesome.

User has been banned until further notice, dispute closed. I suggest contacting PayPal if you plan on escalating this further.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo