11-27-2015, 11:12 PM #1
AFG
The One and Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Sen
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] BUY

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
11/27/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
-PayPal Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

How much?:
$20

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
Yes, he says I used the codes I bought when I fucking didn't.

Other comments:I paid him and he gave me two codes that were already used, I tried to redeem them in the p.s store but it gave me an error saying it was used already. Now he's saying I already used them as a way to cover himself. Just fucking ridiculous.
11-30-2015, 03:02 AM #11
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by Sen View Post
Didn't find it, so how are we going to do this? You can have a look, i never had a dispute against me. There's not even one customer who's not happy with my service, so how come he is the first one saying I'm a scammer. I can't believe what this guy is trying to do right now. I'm pretty mad to be honest. This never happened to me.

I haven't had a dispute against me either and I run a busy service as well. So what does that mean for me? Stop trying to sound like you're innocent. I'm the victim here, you probably didn't do this intentionally, but you still gave me false/used codes that you probably already sold to some guy, but forgot you did. I know you think I'm lying and that I want extra codes/money but I'm just here to tell you that you made your first mistake and you seem to not accept it. So I just want either my refund back or something in return that will equal the value I lost. Or since i'm a nice guy how about you sell me those U.S $20 PSN codes for even cheaper than I bought. I bought 2x 20 psn codes from you for $20 paypal that were already used. So how about now I pay you $10 paypal for 2 $20 psn codes? of course if you accept this, I'm not going to pay you until the codes are verified working by Insight and then I'll pay you. Deal?
Last edited by AFG ; 11-30-2015 at 03:21 AM.
11-30-2015, 05:41 PM #12
Originally posted by Darth
I haven't had a dispute against me either and I run a busy service as well. So what does that mean for me? Stop trying to sound like you're innocent. I'm the victim here, you probably didn't do this intentionally, but you still gave me false/used codes that you probably already sold to some guy, but forgot you did. I know you think I'm lying and that I want extra codes/money but I'm just here to tell you that you made your first mistake and you seem to not accept it. So I just want either my refund back or something in return that will equal the value I lost. Or since i'm a nice guy how about you sell me those U.S $20 PSN codes for even cheaper than I bought. I bought 2x 20 psn codes from you for $20 paypal that were already used. So how about now I pay you $10 paypal for 2 $20 psn codes? of course if you accept this, I'm not going to pay you until the codes are verified working by Insight and then I'll pay you. Deal?

Didn't find it, so how are we going to do this? You can have a look, i never had a dispute against me. There's not even one customer who's not happy with my service, so how come he is the first one saying I'm a scammer. I can't believe what this guy is trying to do right now. I'm pretty mad to be honest. This never happened to me.

I can work with that. How does this sound to you, Sen?
I can't really do much else since there is not enough evidence on both sides.
12-01-2015, 02:12 PM #13
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by Mrs.
I can work with that. How does this sound to you, Sen?
I can't really do much else since there is not enough evidence on both sides.

I don't think you understand what is going on, i sold him two working cards worth $40 for $20. Now he wants to start a deal with me so he gets more cards, there is no way i can do something like this. I don't have any cards at the moment anyways + why should i give him 2x $20 cards for $10? That's pretty rude, he's trying to scam me.. nothing more! And i still don't understand why since i was really nice to this guy.
12-01-2015, 04:07 PM #14
AFG
The One and Only
I'm honestly getting tired of this now, I lose $20 and try to make a deal with him and he still rejects. I've made $150 off my BO3 service so that's why I really don't care about the refund anymore. So Insight, even after being nice to him and offering him a deal for the money I lost, he still rejects. Insight just permanently ban him please, that's the least you could do for the money I lost.
12-01-2015, 04:54 PM #15
Originally posted by Darth
I'm honestly getting tired of this now, I lose $20 and try to make a deal with him and he still rejects. I've made $150 off my BO3 service so that's why I really don't care about the refund anymore. So Insight, even after being nice to him and offering him a deal for the money I lost, he still rejects. Insight just permanently ban him please, that's the least you could do for the money I lost.

I don't think you understand what is going on, i sold him two working cards worth $40 for $20. Now he wants to start a deal with me so he gets more cards, there is no way i can do something like this. I don't have any cards at the moment anyways + why should i give him 2x $20 cards for $10? That's pretty rude, he's trying to scam me.. nothing more! And i still don't understand why since i was really nice to this guy.

Right, Darth Vader, Sen does have a point. And I can't just jump to a conclusion and permanently ban him. You seem too impatient and it makes it sound like your sole purpose was to have Sen banned all along.
There's not enough evidence brought up from either side to prove the PSN card was working or not. Whether it works now or not is the issue, the issue is if it worked during the time of sale. Since we can't prove or disprove that, the dispute will be closed seeing as I don't think there's a way we can have both sides happy.

You asking me to ban Sen does not solve your issue, not sure why you are requesting that in the dispute and through PM. If he truly is scamming, then evidence may come up at a later point if another user encounters the same issue. For now, there's nothing I can do.

If you feel the need to, open a PayPal dispute instead.

Dispute closed.
Last edited by Insight ; 12-01-2015 at 04:56 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo