02-08-2016, 01:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dispute against TechMods-
Service Thread: You must login or register to view this content.

So I was looking for Destiny services and I noticed he had a lot of feedback so I figured his prices were decent enough after talking with him on skype and he already had feedback. It's the internet you can never tell really who is trustworthy but great feedback is usually a good start.

He wanted to check my character so he asked for my psn info in which I gave to him (had not paid him yet at this point and never did thankfully). I normally would not had given my info to him but luckily psn is easy enough to know if someone tries to change something since you get an immediate e-mail alert and resetting it is just as easy.

I should of read some of the newer post made by some of his previous buyers though because apparently he has done this before.
This is another post from his thread in which where he did the job for someone but then changed the guys password as well.
You must login or register to view this content.

Below is screenshots of the skype convo and the email with timestamp where he changed the password and I quickly reset it 4 minutes later.

Furthermore I noticed right after talking to him on skype that he removed his skype contact information from his thread which I found fishy. Let me know if you need more information.

EDIT: Like I said I never paid him, just trusted him based off his feedback that he wouldn't do anything such as editing account information or changing password. I just want to prevent this from happening to someone who is less tech savvy enough to know how to recover their account quickly.

02-08-2016, 11:03 PM #11
Originally posted by TechMods
We didn't really come to a resolution. We basically talked and I explained how it was not me... at the end all was cool cause he safely had the account back and the person who did change it even did raids and stuff for him... so it was all cool..

What was the explanation? Can you explain this one so that we can resolve this? I don't feel there's enough evidence either side to go anywhere right now.

Originally posted by blackthorn11 View Post
This is not related to this website but after doing some digging on epicnpc he has already been banned there from scamming with proof.

Sorry but I'm struggling to see how this relates back to him. Account doesn't seem to match, unless I'm missing something.
02-08-2016, 11:07 PM #12
Originally posted by Insight View Post
What was the explanation? Can you explain this one so that we can resolve this? I don't feel there's enough evidence either side to go anywhere right now.

Sorry but I'm struggling to see how this relates back to him. Account doesn't seem to match, unless I'm missing something.

His skype name is nobodyepicreal and there is also a member on here "nextgen" forum named valientpro which according to those 2 post in the threads from epicnpc where they are the same person. Basically he has a history. Only took a few seconds to google his skype name. Which he has posted here on nextgen.

also in those 2 links from epicnpc it shows his name as eric.247 which is the same as his kik name listed again on his sale thread here.

Last edited by blackthorn11 ; 02-08-2016 at 11:10 PM.
02-09-2016, 04:35 AM #13
Limerence Inc
NextGenUpdate Elite

What would you like from my side...?
02-09-2016, 04:43 AM #14
Limerence Inc
NextGenUpdate Elite
The skype I have currently (nobodepicreal) was bought from another person because it had a lot of contacts on which I could send mass messages for my mods when I was modding on PS3. I don't know the history... I'm a legit seller and I think my rep shows that...

Insight.. think about it logically.. I get much much better accounts than that.. would I really ruin my rep for an account with 1 character which isnt even above light 300 lmao...
02-09-2016, 05:07 AM #15
The skype I have currently (nobodepicreal) was bought from another person because it had a lot of contacts on which I could send mass messages for my mods when I was modding on PS3. I don't know the history... I'm a legit seller and I think my rep shows that...

Insight.. think about it logically.. I get much much better accounts than that.. would I really ruin my rep for an account with 1 character which isnt even above light 300 lmao...

You are great at digging in places you can't climb out of. It wasn't just the skype... look at those post from epicnpc... You use the same KIK name too. Furthermore I bet you anything the mods here can match valientpro's ip history with your current one techmods- or at least the same isp/area.

You claim you bought the skype account from someone else who has a history all over gaming service websites such as epicnpc for being a scammer and totally forgot that the post has ALL the e-mail addresses and all the KIK and skype names ever attached to them which are easily traceable here.

Furthermore KIK is a mobile app. Luckily nextgenupdate uses latest vbulletin so they can see all ip's ever used and compare to the valientpro account which is tagged in epicnpc as a alternative name with same ip and email.

Which means they can also compare all those e-mail addresses to the forum here as well and see all account edits. I told you before.. I'm a web developer. Instead of trying to prove me wrong you are begging for someone to believe you when you have yet to make any proof of anything other than again using your "feedback"

Epicnpc - banned for scamming

More epicnpc, look at skype and kik name and look at name on top of post....
TechModz- / eric.247 / nobodyepicreal

Aside from all the links I've provided and the screenshots above. I hope all this is being read and reviewed carefully because he is valientpro as well just as epicnpc suggested.

Here is link for nextgenupdate for his other account even shows his psn name which is similiar to his name he uses on techmods- only his psn name which as you can see in the forum search on his other account is iTechGamer-

mpgh as valientpro - banned for scamming

I can literally sit here all day doing this. If that isn't proof this guy is a scammer I don't know what is. The ability to check all account history, emails, ip history etc and cross reference them (even doing wildcard ip checks) will likely verify everything as well.
Last edited by blackthorn11 ; 02-09-2016 at 05:40 AM.
02-09-2016, 05:35 PM #16
You are great at digging in places you can't climb out of. It wasn't just the skype... look at those post from epicnpc... You use the same KIK name too. Furthermore I bet you anything the mods here can match valientpro's ip history with your current one techmods- or at least the same isp/area.

You claim you bought the skype account from someone else who has a history all over gaming service websites such as epicnpc for being a scammer and totally forgot that the post has ALL the e-mail addresses and all the KIK and skype names ever attached to them which are easily traceable here.

Furthermore KIK is a mobile app. Luckily nextgenupdate uses latest vbulletin so they can see all ip's ever used and compare to the valientpro account which is tagged in epicnpc as a alternative name with same ip and email.

Which means they can also compare all those e-mail addresses to the forum here as well and see all account edits. I told you before.. I'm a web developer. Instead of trying to prove me wrong you are begging for someone to believe you when you have yet to make any proof of anything other than again using your "feedback"

Epicnpc - banned for scamming

More epicnpc, look at skype and kik name and look at name on top of post....
TechModz- / eric.247 / nobodyepicreal

Aside from all the links I've provided and the screenshots above. I hope all this is being read and reviewed carefully because he is valientpro as well just as epicnpc suggested.

Here is link for nextgenupdate for his other account even shows his psn name which is similiar to his name he uses on techmods- only his psn name which as you can see in the forum search on his other account is iTechGamer-

mpgh as valientpro - banned for scamming

I can literally sit here all day doing this. If that isn't proof this guy is a scammer I don't know what is. The ability to check all account history, emails, ip history etc and cross reference them (even doing wildcard ip checks) will likely verify everything as well.

Have you got any evidence of the email being the same? I don't see any on my end.

How does that mean that passwords would be changed? I don't understand how you buying a Skype off another user and using it explains how PSN details are changed. Can you elaborate please.
02-09-2016, 06:23 PM #17
Have you got any evidence of the email being the same? I don't see any on my end.

Not trying to be rude or a dick although it likely will, but are you actually reading and reviewing all this stuff and do you actually have knowledge how to properly use these tools that come with vbulletin and how to cross reference shared accounts via ip etc?

All those links and screenshots show the EXACT same information that he has posted here. Not just the same skype that he supposedly bought, but the same KIK name which you can't buy someones account their since it would be tied to the mobile users phone unless he bought the phone from someone too.

I'm willing to bet if I posted all this information I have posted here on the forum even someone who isn't that savvy with computers can put all this together and see he is a scammer. Their is a reason he is banned on other communities if you want to to only read half the information I'm submitting and continue to let people in this community get scammed I will simply submit all this to the owner and post all this public-ally. At least that way the community will have a chance at being protected from t his guy who clearly has a record, furthermore more than one email were listed on those sights, and emails can be changed on the accounts hence the reason I suggested checking the history.

I do not have anything else to add to this conversation at this point I provided more than enough proof rather or not you choose to use it is up to you, just note I will push this to someone higher with more knowledge on the backend for vbulletin if you fail to actually review all the information it wasn't "email" it was e-mails. I screenshotted this entire conversation just incase as well have all the links saved.

EDIT: The fact that the skype name alone EXCLUDING the other contact information like the KIK account that he uses has a record on just about every Major gaming service community as being banned and them him claiming to buy it makes zero sense at all since the name is already tied to not being trusted. This is literally the only major gaming service community that he isn't banned from. Anyone can copy and paste and google.
Last edited by blackthorn11 ; 02-09-2016 at 06:29 PM.
02-09-2016, 07:24 PM #18
Not trying to be rude or a dick although it likely will, but are you actually reading and reviewing all this stuff and do you actually have knowledge how to properly use these tools that come with vbulletin and how to cross reference shared accounts via ip etc?

All those links and screenshots show the EXACT same information that he has posted here. Not just the same skype that he supposedly bought, but the same KIK name which you can't buy someones account their since it would be tied to the mobile users phone unless he bought the phone from someone too.

I'm willing to bet if I posted all this information I have posted here on the forum even someone who isn't that savvy with computers can put all this together and see he is a scammer. Their is a reason he is banned on other communities if you want to to only read half the information I'm submitting and continue to let people in this community get scammed I will simply submit all this to the owner and post all this public-ally. At least that way the community will have a chance at being protected from t his guy who clearly has a record, furthermore more than one email were listed on those sights, and emails can be changed on the accounts hence the reason I suggested checking the history.

I do not have anything else to add to this conversation at this point I provided more than enough proof rather or not you choose to use it is up to you, just note I will push this to someone higher with more knowledge on the backend for vbulletin if you fail to actually review all the information it wasn't "email" it was e-mails. I screenshotted this entire conversation just incase as well have all the links saved.

EDIT: The fact that the skype name alone EXCLUDING the other contact information like the KIK account that he uses has a record on just about every Major gaming service community as being banned and them him claiming to buy it makes zero sense at all since the name is already tied to not being trusted. This is literally the only major gaming service community that he isn't banned from. Anyone can copy and paste and google.

1) I can't possibly CHECK the IPs if I don't have access to those forums that aren't even on this site. What sorcery do you expect me to do? Maybe you should think about my position before you comment on anything. You're asking for the impossible.
2) When it comes to this site I have already checked, no IPs match them two accounts. That might answer a question on your mind.
3) As much as it shows EXACT same information, what's there to say he does have a reasonable explanation for all of this and I'm not accounting for any of it? He claims that he bought the account, what proves that he hasn't?
4) I have to take in account his side of the story and as he rightfully said, what gives him the motif to do this? Put yourself in his position, why would you change the account details when you can just use it under the radar?

As much as I want to resolve this I can't just jump through conclusions which has me worried as that's what you want to do. In fact, if you turn it around, he didn't even scam you. You are simply opening a dispute based on accusations of him changing the email and password and I am responding on the basis I feel like ensuring other's don't get their account stolen. Who's to say that he didn't change it? Who's to say that he might have scammed in the past but has changed?
If anything, you've scammed him, because as I recall you never made your payment. Now, if you want to continue with this dispute then don't jump to conclusions. I'm not here to just be "trigger happy" or if you'd like to put it, "ban happy". I will make a decision when I feel there's sufficient time and evidence for the opposition to prove them self wrongfully accused.

And yet again. I will ask, what evidence do you have of his emails being the same?
02-09-2016, 09:59 PM #19
1. Wildcard check ip check the IP likely will never be the same but you can do a wildcard check and see if it's the same IP from the same location it's not that hard... So to say it is impossible tells me you don't know anything about that. example 192.168.1.* *= wildcard. You can check on any site to see where the ip comes from.

2. See to 1.

3. Banned across every site with all the same information except this one. You also have no way to prove that these accounts that made "feedback" are legit and not created by him since the other websites clearly proved that he made the accounts to give himself feedback. The next person who gets their account fucked with by him it's on you. Someone basically gave you enough information to "put someone away" Funny how all the other sites caught this.

4. His side of the story... really he has not proven shit... no screenshots or anything to back up anything he says. Furthermore if you used some basic common sense, if I wanted to get away with something and I had a good standing "reputation" I would use it to my advantage if I was an asshole because who the fuck would believe a dispute against someone who has "good feedback" on THE only major gaming service website that hasn't banned him.

I can continue to pull information all day long but if you don't know how to sort through it then close this dispute I could care less I was smart enough to catch him before he could do anything and he was stupid enough to change my account password before even getting paid so the next one is on you. You need to learn how to do account management and look in a bit on how IP's work and what a wildcard is... I can any IP and e-mail address you have used in the past and tie it to you. Anyone with knowledge in basic networking can.

furthermore you can ban me if you like I don't exactly care. This has nothing to do with me or this website. This has to do with not letting this happen to someone else since you clearly dont' know anything about account management the proper way I will just post this everywhere including another account on this website if I ave too. Everyone else who DOESN'T know how to look things up and look out for scammers deserves to know this guy is a scammer or "potential scammer" in your case. So do what ever you think is best and do research before making a moron of yourself using the word "impossible" when it comes to basic networking...
Last edited by blackthorn11 ; 02-09-2016 at 10:01 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo