02-08-2016, 01:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dispute against TechMods-
Service Thread: You must login or register to view this content.

So I was looking for Destiny services and I noticed he had a lot of feedback so I figured his prices were decent enough after talking with him on skype and he already had feedback. It's the internet you can never tell really who is trustworthy but great feedback is usually a good start.

He wanted to check my character so he asked for my psn info in which I gave to him (had not paid him yet at this point and never did thankfully). I normally would not had given my info to him but luckily psn is easy enough to know if someone tries to change something since you get an immediate e-mail alert and resetting it is just as easy.

I should of read some of the newer post made by some of his previous buyers though because apparently he has done this before.
This is another post from his thread in which where he did the job for someone but then changed the guys password as well.
You must login or register to view this content.

Below is screenshots of the skype convo and the email with timestamp where he changed the password and I quickly reset it 4 minutes later.

Furthermore I noticed right after talking to him on skype that he removed his skype contact information from his thread which I found fishy. Let me know if you need more information.

EDIT: Like I said I never paid him, just trusted him based off his feedback that he wouldn't do anything such as editing account information or changing password. I just want to prevent this from happening to someone who is less tech savvy enough to know how to recover their account quickly.

02-09-2016, 11:47 PM #20
Originally posted by blackthorn11 View Post
1. Wildcard check ip check the IP likely will never be the same but you can do a wildcard check and see if it's the same IP from the same location it's not that hard... So to say it is impossible tells me you don't know anything about that. example 192.168.1.* *= wildcard. You can check on any site to see where the ip comes from.

2. See to 1.

3. Banned across every site with all the same information except this one. You also have no way to prove that these accounts that made "feedback" are legit and not created by him since the other websites clearly proved that he made the accounts to give himself feedback. The next person who gets their account fucked with by him it's on you. Someone basically gave you enough information to "put someone away" Funny how all the other sites caught this.

4. His side of the story... really he has not proven shit... no screenshots or anything to back up anything he says. Furthermore if you used some basic common sense, if I wanted to get away with something and I had a good standing "reputation" I would use it to my advantage if I was an asshole because who the fuck would believe a dispute against someone who has "good feedback" on THE only major gaming service website that hasn't banned him.

I can continue to pull information all day long but if you don't know how to sort through it then close this dispute I could care less I was smart enough to catch him before he could do anything and he was stupid enough to change my account password before even getting paid so the next one is on you. You need to learn how to do account management and look in a bit on how IP's work and what a wildcard is... I can any IP and e-mail address you have used in the past and tie it to you. Anyone with knowledge in basic networking can.

furthermore you can ban me if you like I don't exactly care. This has nothing to do with me or this website. This has to do with not letting this happen to someone else since you clearly dont' know anything about account management the proper way I will just post this everywhere including another account on this website if I ave too. Everyone else who DOESN'T know how to look things up and look out for scammers deserves to know this guy is a scammer or "potential scammer" in your case. So do what ever you think is best and do research before making a moron of yourself using the word "impossible" when it comes to basic networking...

So much for basic. I didn't know explaining something so basic would require 2411 characters to explain. Seriously? I never even claimed to know anything about networking. Plus, you still have no way to prove that he is legitmately scamming apart from your screenshots that only say he is a known scammer. Where's the original scamming case? All the sites I have seen just claim that he's scammed off-site / "before" and therefore has lead to a ban. There's nothing that gives actual proof on any site provided, seriously. They're all here just to claim he's been scamming and is all based off, atleast that's what you linked me.

Again, I'm not going to base things off what others have said with no evidence. Other sites don't seem to look into the present situations. There may be reasons behind it that wasn't able to be explained before. You've barely given him a day to respond and you're saying that he is lacking evidence himself. It takes time for most people to gather a response, not everyone can spare time every day to visit a forum, read all of this and write a hefty response.

Seeing as you said you don't exactly care, I'm closing this dispute.

TechMods- you will be closely watched for your transactions in the future. Any query of a similar issue will deny you from selling services in the future. Sort whatever it is out that is causing the details to change.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo