03-12-2016, 09:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: ReK
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: about 30 minutes ago

How did you purchase: Paypal You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $15 and $30

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: NOTHING

Other comments:
THIS GUY WENT ON MY ACCOUNT FOR THE ZMB 1000 AND HAVE DONE IT, I WENT AFK FOR 20 MINUTES AND THEN THIS GUY CHANGED MY PSN EMAIL, PASSWORD AND SAME WITH MY UBISOFT ACCOUNT.
I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM SONY TELLING ME THE PASS AND EMAIL GOT CHANGED, NOW I CANT DO ANYTHING CAUSE IF THIS GUY !
You must login or register to view this content.
(email notficiation about the email change)

EDIT: You must login or register to view this content. YOU CAN SEE THAT SHIPPING HOUR IS 10MN AFTER MY EMAIL CHANGE
Last edited by lobotmizeur ; 03-12-2016 at 09:09 PM.
03-13-2016, 01:04 AM #20
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
Originally posted by lobotmizeur View Post
I contacted the support, but they won't trust me so the form theyll give me will take so much time to confirm, and it would be worse with phone.
And 'm not frustrated about the money fact, but the account itself.
i'll deal with the money, that's not a problem, but, I'm wondering about the account.
imagine if hate messages are sent, or in-game content deleted, i'm 100% sure nor sony nor the dev. will give me back what I lost.

Call them. Its wayyyy easier and nearly instant on the phone.
03-13-2016, 01:12 AM #21
Thanks for the tip, I forgot about that, hopefully you were here to tell it to me.
I think talking in there is useless now, mods are with you and your high-reputation and maybe plus-value, if I were you and you were me, I would have been lifebanned since the first post, it's really unfortunate that newbies can't defend their arguments against juggernauts.

Thank you for wasting my time by the way, you will waste 3 days of my time and maybe more with all those disputes I have to do, hope you enjoyed kidding arround after a long day of earned dollars with your service.
03-13-2016, 01:32 AM #22
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
Thanks for the tip, I forgot about that, hopefully you were here to tell it to me.
I think talking in there is useless now, mods are with you and your high-reputation and maybe plus-value, if I were you and you were me, I would have been lifebanned since the first post, it's really unfortunate that newbies can't defend their arguments against juggernauts.

Thank you for wasting my time by the way, you will waste 3 days of my time and maybe more with all those disputes I have to do, hope you enjoyed kidding arround after a long day of earned dollars with your service.

I mentioned it since you said
Originally posted by another user
it would be worse with phone
. I'm not denying that your account got hacked, I actually do believe that your account got hacked. It just had nothing to do with me which is why I want you to get it back.

Inisght est pas avec moi à cause de ma réputation. La preuve que vous avez affichée ne veut pas dire que je piraté le compte , prouve que l'argent a été dépensé sur votre compte et que votre mot de passe a été changé , mais il ne montre pas que je piraté le compte de la capture d'écran . La seule chose que vous allez hors de ce moment est que je l'ai fait le service pour vous 20 minutes avant que votre compte piraté . Et oui, cela semble suspect , mais je vous dis qu'il est pas moi et ce serait une chose très stupide pour faire en tant que fournisseur de services. Une fois que vous acceptez cela, vous aurez un temps plus facile de déterminer qui il était réellement et comment obtenir votre compte en arrière depuis que vous pouvez commencer à utiliser vos ressources sur les bonnes choses au lieu d'avoir biaisé la logique.

English version:

Inisght isn't with me because of my reputation. The proof you posted doesn't mean that I hacked the account, the screenshot proves that money was spent on your account and that your password was changed but it doesn't show that I hacked the account. The only thing you are going off of right now is that I did the service for you 20 minutes before your account got hacked. And yes, that looks suspicious, but I'm telling you it wasn't me and it would be a very dumb thing to do as a service provider. Once you accept that, you will have an easier time figuring out who it actually was and how to get your account back since you can start using your resources on the right things instead of having biased logic .
Last edited by ReK ; 03-13-2016 at 01:40 AM.
03-13-2016, 09:34 AM #23
Whatever this topic is now useless, keep saying he has nothing to do with it since I never gave my password in the past.
At least you succeed in your task, you won a free full account that I can't get back and that support won't give me back since the emailed got changed.
Be Satan with you, if a mod could both lock or delete this topic, it would be good, thanks !
03-13-2016, 12:29 PM #24
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by ReK View Post
I mentioned it since you said . I'm not denying that your account got hacked, I actually do believe that your account got hacked. It just had nothing to do with me which is why I want you to get it back.

Inisght est pas avec moi à cause de ma réputation. La preuve que vous avez affichée ne veut pas dire que je piraté le compte , prouve que l'argent a été dépensé sur votre compte et que votre mot de passe a été changé , mais il ne montre pas que je piraté le compte de la capture d'écran . La seule chose que vous allez hors de ce moment est que je l'ai fait le service pour vous 20 minutes avant que votre compte piraté . Et oui, cela semble suspect , mais je vous dis qu'il est pas moi et ce serait une chose très stupide pour faire en tant que fournisseur de services. Une fois que vous acceptez cela, vous aurez un temps plus facile de déterminer qui il était réellement et comment obtenir votre compte en arrière depuis que vous pouvez commencer à utiliser vos ressources sur les bonnes choses au lieu d'avoir biaisé la logique.

English version:

Inisght isn't with me because of my reputation. The proof you posted doesn't mean that I hacked the account, the screenshot proves that money was spent on your account and that your password was changed but it doesn't show that I hacked the account. The only thing you are going off of right now is that I did the service for you 20 minutes before your account got hacked. And yes, that looks suspicious, but I'm telling you it wasn't me and it would be a very dumb thing to do as a service provider. Once you accept that, you will have an easier time figuring out who it actually was and how to get your account back since you can start using your resources on the right things instead of having biased logic .

Whatever this topic is now useless, keep saying he has nothing to do with it since I never gave my password in the past.
At least you succeed in your task, you won a free full account that I can't get back and that support won't give me back since the emailed got changed.
Be Satan with you, if a mod could both lock or delete this topic, it would be good, thanks !

This dispute has now ended.

Would just like to add, after reading through this dispute, that we do not take the side of users who have a "higher standing" on this website and it would be ludicrous to think any organisation like this to do so. We take these things seriously as almost all cases it is dealing with sensitive data and money. We have removed members from this site who have a much higher standing then ReK here before. Even an ex-admin had their account completely removed. So please try not to have an elitist view on important topics like this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo