03-12-2016, 09:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: ReK
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: about 30 minutes ago

How did you purchase: Paypal You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $15 and $30

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: NOTHING

Other comments:
THIS GUY WENT ON MY ACCOUNT FOR THE ZMB 1000 AND HAVE DONE IT, I WENT AFK FOR 20 MINUTES AND THEN THIS GUY CHANGED MY PSN EMAIL, PASSWORD AND SAME WITH MY UBISOFT ACCOUNT.
I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM SONY TELLING ME THE PASS AND EMAIL GOT CHANGED, NOW I CANT DO ANYTHING CAUSE IF THIS GUY !
You must login or register to view this content.
(email notficiation about the email change)

EDIT: You must login or register to view this content. YOU CAN SEE THAT SHIPPING HOUR IS 10MN AFTER MY EMAIL CHANGE
Last edited by lobotmizeur ; 03-12-2016 at 09:09 PM.
03-12-2016, 09:51 PM #2
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
Originally posted by MEGALELZ
User has been notified.

Originally posted by lobotmizeur View Post
#wastehistime2016

LOL wtf is this thread? This is the latest screenshot of the convo I have with this guy.

Literally lost multiple brain cells reading this. You didn't contact me about any of this and 99% of information in your thread is wrong. You paid me $10, not $15 and not $30. And why in the actual fuck would I want to change your password after I did the service for you AND EVERYTHING WENT WELL? Explain to me why I would want to change your password after there was NOTHING WRONG with our transaction. It literally takes one 2 minute phone call to get your account back, why in the actual fuck would I jeopardize a successful service over something this stupid. You can literally change your own email and take a screenshot of the email Sony sends you and blame it on me. My advice for you is to spend 2 minutes of your time and call Sony and get your account back. Its that easy. Also sorry for the profanity but wasting my time on pointless shit like this gets on my nerves.

TLDR: I didn't change your password, end of story. Take 2 mins of your time to call Sony and get your account back.
03-12-2016, 09:54 PM #3
Originally posted by MEGALELZ
User has been notified.

Thank you.

Due to this crappy user, I had to "destroy" my card for avoiding further abuses, I actually can't visualize the last bought things with my cards, but i'm sure he also abused of my registered card for buying things.
lets make this fast and if possible adapt uncharted 4's title to him, "a thief's end".

If you still have some humanity, change the password and ID back or give me the actual one, in the opposite case, i'll make sure you won't make the kid again with other accounts on epicnpc and also will try to make aware the other selling website.
03-12-2016, 10:02 PM #4
Man, you are clever enough to know that PSN's support is closed the week-end, if not in your country, it is in mine.
I'm not actually saying I sent you 15 and $30.

I'm saying that you changed my password and email, if you didn't, could you explain HOW my password got changed and why you didn't answered me on skype when I said "are you serious?"
such a shame to tell such pity things in here.
It is the first time I give my pass since 7 years i'm on the PSN, the first time, and I never gave one from any other site.

Strangely, the password and mail got changed right after I gave you the account, well 20 minutes after, still I didn't changed it nor a friend or whoever you want.
You were the ONLY ONE that had access to this account, I don't have brother, nor sister, nor whatever else you want.

You are definitely the one kidding arround thinking he will be out of range of the problem, you used my account to buy 15 and 30$ with paypal on PSN, and certainly did more with my credit card after I REFUSED A 1600$ TRANSFER form paypal to PSN ( You must login or register to view this content. I won't add more for this, I don't know what it refers to, but i never used 1700$ for PSN)

By the way, excuse my pity english, I don't have the time nor the force to use my energy and any translators for a such case, but I hope it still readable.

Proof that I can't interact with my account : You must login or register to view this content. translation : email adress is not valid, please try again.

>I sent you $10 like you told me to.
>Service done, I told you thanks on skype and on your thread
>went AFK 20 minutes so i didn't changed the pass
>I come back, woops someone is connected somewhere else with your account, told myself "maybe he did a mistake logging on my account"
>Trying to login back, impossible, the the trouble started.
>Iphone > mail received from sony "Hi ! [BLABLA..] you have changed your email"
>email > paypal > -15$ sony and -30$ sony

So I'm waiting now, how got the pass changed and how our mysterious hacker managed to do it 20 minutes after you got my account ?
Last edited by lobotmizeur ; 03-12-2016 at 10:30 PM.
03-12-2016, 10:25 PM #5
ReK
Man, you are clever enough to know that PSN's support is closed the week-end, if not in your country, it is in mine.
I'm not actually saying I sent you 15 and $30.

I'm saying that you changed my password and email, if you didn't, could you explain HOW my password got changed and why you didn't answered me on skype when I said "are you serious?"
such a shame to tell such pity things in here.
It is the first time I give my pass since 7 years i'm on the PSN, the first time, and I never gave one from any other site.

Strangely, the password and mail got changed right after I gave you the account, well 20 minutes after, still I didn't changed it nor a friend or whoever you want.
You were the ONLY ONE that had access to this account, I don't have brother, nor sister, nor whatever else you want.

You are definitely the one kidding arround thinking he will be out of range of the problem, you used my account to buy 15 and 30$ with paypal on PSN, and certainly did more with my credit card after I REFUSED A 1600$ TRANSFER form paypal to PSN ( You must login or register to view this content. I won't add more for this, I don't know what it refers to, but i never used 1700$ for PSN)

By the way, excuse my pity english, I don't have the time nor the force to use my energy and any translators for a such case, but I hope it still readable.

Can you post your screenshots in english cus I can't understand shit from there. If those pictures are real then you have a bigger problem cus I have nothing to do with this and you need to get that checked out ASAP LOL. But anyways, I see multiple things wrong that make me believe this is fake. First of all, PSN has a $150 limit. You can't have more than $150 in your wallet so inspect element is strong in this one. Second, what kind of credit card lets you withdraw $1600 in one transaction lmfao. Also wtf does this say JUNE 8th 2015 LOL did you forget to inspect element that?

And why not just remove your card from paypal instead of 'destroying' it. And to answer your question on why I didn't reply when you said are your serious, its because I was afk lmao. Get an admin to check my site activity in that time frame to confirm that for you but either way thats pointless since thats not even relevant here.

PSN support isnt closed on Saturdays btw.

TLDR: PSN has a $150 max limit aka this is fake.
Last edited by ReK ; 03-12-2016 at 10:27 PM.
03-12-2016, 10:40 PM #6
regarding the 1700$, previously told that I was ignoring that 1700$ thing and then told to put it apart.
but avoid to try getting away from the main subject.

Regarding the card, I couldn't delete it since I opened two disputed regarding the payments.
Also try to avoid that I used the inspect element thing, I don't have time to waste, as I know i'm not asking you to give me back the $10 I gave you, since I don't care of them and since you did the job, nor asking you to give me back any $.

I'm actually talking about the account you took from me, did I used inspect element on my mail ? on SEN's error ? do you want me to do a fast video of email and paypal money where I use F5 on each page to clear out the inspect element you are accusing me to use ?

EDIT: sure I can contact them look at that : You must login or register to view this content.
Oh and before you tell me I used inspect element, here is the link > You must login or register to view this content. < so you can check by youself.
I don't have time to waste, nor you I guess, why should I use, for now, 2 hours and a lot a f****** energy to solve this thing if I haven't got any problem ? do you think I'm enjoying disabling my card ? making disputes on paypal with Sony itself ? sending email to my bank and to PSN support ? or maybe I used the inspect element thing on my email and it strangely registered it on their DB ?
Last edited by lobotmizeur ; 03-12-2016 at 10:50 PM.
03-12-2016, 10:55 PM #7
ReK
regarding the 1700$, previously told that I was ignoring that 1700$ thing and then told to put it apart.
but avoid to try getting away from the main subject.

Regarding the card, I couldn't delete it since I opened two disputed regarding the payments.
Also try to avoid that I used the inspect element thing, I don't have time to waste, as I know i'm not asking you to give me back the $10 I gave you, since I don't care of them and since you did the job, nor asking you to give me back any $.

I'm actually talking about the account you took from me, did I used inspect element on my mail ? on SEN's error ? do you want me to do a fast video of email and paypal money where I use F5 on each page to clear out the inspect element you are accusing me to use ?

Honestly you can do all that but I really don't care. The only thing I know for certain is that this has nothing to do with me. Sure this was 20 mins after I did it for you and that looks suspicious AF, but correlation doesn't equal causation. You could have done it yourself and tried to frame me, but I am not going to try and prove that since I don't want to argue any longer on this matter. What I can do for you is help you with getting your account back and that's that. Once again, no I did not change your password and there's literally nothing either of us can do to disprove each other. Hopefully you can find this hacker of yours if he exists and you can message me if you need help getting your account back.
Have a great rest of the day, sorry you are going through this, and let me know if you want my help :derpina:

Edit: Also, who does all that directly 20 minutes after doing a service. That's the dumbest and most suspicious thing anyone could ever do lol
Last edited by ReK ; 03-12-2016 at 10:58 PM.
03-12-2016, 11:07 PM #8
Ahaha you are now saying that you have nothing to do with this problem which is obvisouly related with you ?

I can prove ALL what I previously said, that's my point, since you can't prove that you didn't do anything, which is trustable cause you can't make it verfiy by police or idk
There's nothing you can do more if giving me the email/pass you edited hours ago
I won't stop this thread until i get both explanation and my account, money is another thing i'll deal with apart from you since you didn't transfered money directly from paypal to another paypal, I don't care about your reputation here, you could be Obama, I wouldn't care more, or even have +15 billion of upvotes, I don't care.

So, i'm still waiting on how this mysterious hacker managed to get my pass, since I do not download things on my work's laptop, and how did he managed to do it right after I gave you the pass, is he like E.T. ? or maybe is it a BIG BIF BIG
coincidence that even a time traveler, einstein, God or even E.T. couldn't explain ?
Last edited by lobotmizeur ; 03-12-2016 at 11:09 PM.
03-12-2016, 11:19 PM #9
ReK
Ahaha you are now saying that you have nothing to do with this problem which is obvisouly related with you ?

I can prove ALL what I previously said, that's my point, since you can't prove that you didn't do anything, which is trustable cause you can't make it verfiy by police or idk
There's nothing you can do more if giving me the email/pass you edited hours ago
I won't stop this thread until i get both explanation and my account, money is another thing i'll deal with apart from you since you didn't transfered money directly from paypal to another paypal

So, i'm still waiting on how this mysterious hacker managed to get my pass, since I do not download things on my work's laptop, and how did he managed to do it right after I gave you the pass, is he like E.T. ? or maybe is it a BIG BIF BIG
coincidence that even a time traveler, einstein, God or even E.T. couldn't explain ?

I don't know what you want me to do here. I'm telling you I didn't do it and I didn't. You can continue this thread for all I care but that doesn't solve any problems. Its literally your word against mine, there is nothing any of us can do that will prove either of us are wrong so the only thing here left to do is to recover your account whenever you can. I really don't understand why you think I would have any motive for doing this to you. Like I said, our transaction went well. There is absolutely no reason for me to do all this to you. If I did want to fuck with your account, it wouldn't be directly 20 mins after I just did a service. That's honestly absurd. And why did the 'hacker' stop now? Why isn't this hacker of yours buying more things since you haven't removed your credit card? You're saying the only thing I can do for you is to give you an explanation and your account info. I simply can't do that for you since I am not the one who did this. Just recover your account whenever support is open.

Can a mod/admin please post? It's just his word against mine right now. i don't know what this user wants me to do for him since I really don't have anything to do with his situation.

I won't stop this thread until i get both explanation and my account, money is another thing i'll deal with apart from you since you didn't transfered money directly from paypal to another paypal, I don't care about your reputation here, you could be Obama, I wouldn't care more, or even have +15 billion of upvotes, I don't care.

I haven't brought up my reputation so I don't see how that is relevant.
Last edited by ReK ; 03-12-2016 at 11:21 PM.
03-12-2016, 11:29 PM #10
waiting the support to be open , that's an easy way for you isn't it ? yelling it's not your problem, of course it is, my pass and mail didn't get changed with magic
Maybe after checking my games library, you told youself that it could be a good deal to keep the account 2 days more with this lot of games such as BF4, BFH, rainbox six siege, and many other with DLCs and season passes.
The hacker can't use any of my biling things, since I made an opposition to my card (= I totally disabled it and I'll have to ask a new one since it is now fully useless).

Also this is a easy escape, your words against mines, admin would just give them to you since I don't have 75648 rep. on NGU.
WIll you try to abuse of it in the future and you told youself that it could be the perfect moment with me since I contacted you directly on skype and not on NGU and u couldn't verify my rep ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo