05-27-2016, 09:44 AM #1
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: worrorfight

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

What happened: He offered a lifetime modding package for all games/trophies etc. (I understand it was obviously not going to last forever but I paid so I knew I can get services for a long time from the same person who is very trusted on this website). I bought it for $75 and around 1 and a half weeks later he stopped modding and all that money went to waste.

When did this happen: Its been ongoing for a long time, nothings being resolved so I had to open this dispute to get things going hopefully.

How did you purchase: Purchased by PSN cards

How much?: $75

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- most of my emails go blanked and the ones he does reply he says he'll try sort something out but nothing much happens.

Other comments: I did not want to do this, he seems like a really cool guy and me and him are cool with each other but its a lot of money and its getting me worried.
06-03-2016, 09:06 PM #11
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by worrorfight View Post
This is very old, I don't do recoveries anymore and no point in disputing.

My recovery thread has been deleted since a year ago and no point in re-opening.

Also, this is not a scam - a scammer would run off with your money and you would have gotten nothing in return.

Thank you.

Dude can you be fair and quickly sort something out? Put yourself in my shoes, $75 literally went to waste. You had so many better options. You could have given a refund, modded my account for the last time or even if you could not mod you could have also tried to get a friend of yours to do it for me.
06-06-2016, 11:12 PM #12
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by worrorfight View Post
This is very old, I don't do recoveries anymore and no point in disputing.

My recovery thread has been deleted since a year ago and no point in re-opening.

Also, this is not a scam - a scammer would run off with your money and you would have gotten nothing in return.

Thank you.

Originally posted by theamazingmodzz View Post
Dude can you be fair and quickly sort something out? Put yourself in my shoes, $75 literally went to waste. You had so many better options. You could have given a refund, modded my account for the last time or even if you could not mod you could have also tried to get a friend of yours to do it for me.

Could I have a little more information on this please? From what I understand, amazing bought a 'lifetime' mod package which of course is just extensive modding and not for like as is well known, but this only lasted for a short period of time before worror stopped modding completely? If this was a very long time ago I am going to struggle to take much action as there is no proof of purchase either.

Information like facts, dates would be very useful.
06-07-2016, 04:39 PM #13
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Could I have a little more information on this please? From what I understand, amazing bought a 'lifetime' mod package which of course is just extensive modding and not for like as is well known, but this only lasted for a short period of time before worror stopped modding completely? If this was a very long time ago I am going to struggle to take much action as there is no proof of purchase either.

Dude no point you can close this dispute. I said everything I had to but hes taking forever to reply. I dont have proof of payment because inbox has limited capacity so you have to delete messages! I payed $75 and he wont deny it either.
06-07-2016, 04:40 PM #14
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
absolutely ridiculous
06-07-2016, 04:43 PM #15
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer

I have a few screenshots I shall add it in a few hours, bust atm.
06-07-2016, 08:18 PM #16

Hello geo, from what I remember he did buy lifetime package and I've done a few accounts of his but then legal issues came because of the amount of services I sold was very high amount then I completely stopped selling recoveries shortly after that.

My recovery thread has been wiped or 'soft deleted'

I don't remember when he sent the psn code payment since it's not saved anywhere or documented in a proper place.

--

You shouldn't trust people with lifetime packages because anything can happen at any time in life but in this case it was legal issues and I don't wanna be in further trouble.

Hope this is understandable from my point of view but if it isn't then i'm sorry.
06-08-2016, 12:48 PM #17
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer

Here is a screenshot of a message Geo.

You must login or register to view this content.

This has been going on for a very long time. He would blank my messages even when he was clearly online and then he just stopped clearing his inbox so my messages would not get to him. And he stated he had to stop due to legal issues, however I have another screenshot of him saying hes working on a website and he will help me. However he has not helped me in any way or form. $75 is not a little sum of payment for me. Is is quite obvious hes taking me for a fool.

There is a fine limit from saying a service is non refundable and taking $75 for a few editing stats and stopping.
06-08-2016, 02:49 PM #18

None of this will help, I can not do recoveries because of legal issues - respect that.

Working on my project is a whole other thing and nothing to do with recoveries.

Overall I can not help you anymore and this is case closed for me which i'll provide proof of the legal issues to the admins only which means no moderators, other staff or regular members.
06-12-2016, 11:33 AM #19
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
Is this going anywhere :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo