05-27-2016, 09:44 AM #1
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: worrorfight

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

What happened: He offered a lifetime modding package for all games/trophies etc. (I understand it was obviously not going to last forever but I paid so I knew I can get services for a long time from the same person who is very trusted on this website). I bought it for $75 and around 1 and a half weeks later he stopped modding and all that money went to waste.

When did this happen: Its been ongoing for a long time, nothings being resolved so I had to open this dispute to get things going hopefully.

How did you purchase: Purchased by PSN cards

How much?: $75

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- most of my emails go blanked and the ones he does reply he says he'll try sort something out but nothing much happens.

Other comments: I did not want to do this, he seems like a really cool guy and me and him are cool with each other but its a lot of money and its getting me worried.
06-18-2016, 01:00 PM #29
Originally posted by BLURRYFACE

Originally posted by theamazingmodzz View Post

Most I'll refund is $20 and it will be in psn money because he spent psn money on this.

If that's not enough for you theamazingmodzz then ban me for something I can't help with any longer.

Lifetime services for recovery services does not last that long at all for most shops from what I discovered when doing those type of services.
06-18-2016, 01:05 PM #30
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by worrorfight View Post
Most I'll refund is $20 and it will be in psn money because he spent psn money on this.

If that's not enough for you theamazingmodzz then ban me for something I can't help with any longer.

Lifetime services for recovery services does not last that long at all for most shops from what I discovered when doing those type of services.

Ill accept PSN money but $20 is a joke
06-18-2016, 01:09 PM #31
Ill accept PSN money but $20 is a joke

Your choice, it'll land you a decent recovery instead of those free ones you've been getting as you were saying.
06-18-2016, 01:38 PM #32
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
Your choice, it'll land you a decent recovery instead of those free ones you've been getting as you were saying.

I would like a partial refund of $50 which i am entitled to.
06-18-2016, 01:56 PM #33
I would like a partial refund of $50 which i am entitled to.

Most I can do is $20 psn card and i'll have it for you for in 20 minutes.
06-18-2016, 02:32 PM #34
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
Defo not $20 that's a joke. I want at least $40
06-18-2016, 02:55 PM #35
Defo not $20 that's a joke. I want at least $40

Alrighty, I can possibly do $20 + $10 psn cards and that'll be the highest I'll ever go.

Send me your email address via private message on here if you accept that.
06-18-2016, 03:00 PM #36
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by BLURRYFACE
How many services were actually done?

He did 2 accounts for me, with black ops 2 on both accounts, black ops 1 and ghosts modded on 1 account. How much should i get back?
06-18-2016, 03:09 PM #37
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
Alrighty, I can possibly do $20 + $10 psn cards and that'll be the highest I'll ever go.

Send me your email address via private message on here if you accept that.

I want $40 and we can end this dispute.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo