06-02-2016, 12:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: AryHolic

Accused Scammer's profile: You must login or register to view this content.

What happened: I offered to mod his account for him for $10. He demanded I do it first and he had a reasonable amount of trustworthiness so I did mod it first, then when it came time to pay he told me the amazon card code which was "GOFU-CKUR-SELF". Then he blocked me on kik and has been denying ever talking to me and saying that someone made an account with that name. It's all bs how would he even know who I was? I messaged him on YouTube with a different name and he immediately knew who I was. How would you know who I am and that I got scammed by " not" you without you ever knowing me? Oh and he also added me on his main account. Which he posted in his introduction thread. Thus also proving it was him that scammed me.

When did this happen: This happened today June 1st.

How did you purchase: He was going to pay after the services were rendered. Usually don't do this but he seemed like the kind of person to pay.

How much?: $10

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- He blocked me after saying go fuck yourself.

Other comments: He replied to the original thread one minute after he scammed me saying it wasn't him. Literally one minute after here is a link to the thread You must login or register to view this content.
06-05-2016, 06:54 PM #29
Originally posted by AryHolic View Post

Sorry if I sound rude but, how am I supposed to prove something I didn't do?

Originally posted by WhatAimbot View Post
If you look at the post here You must login or register to view this content.

He says he made a kik and will kik me. And if he says the guy that kiked me isn't him... Then he never ever kiked me.

I agree with you on his story about his kik. It is false, and he is the scammer.

Having thought this through with other members of staff, I have decided to close this dispute for a two reasons:
1) AryHolic appears to have never claimed to submit a payment for a service in his posts despite what might have happened with his KIK account
2) WhatAimbot is non-elite so payments shouldn't have been requested by him anyway

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo