06-02-2016, 12:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: AryHolic

Accused Scammer's profile: You must login or register to view this content.

What happened: I offered to mod his account for him for $10. He demanded I do it first and he had a reasonable amount of trustworthiness so I did mod it first, then when it came time to pay he told me the amazon card code which was "GOFU-CKUR-SELF". Then he blocked me on kik and has been denying ever talking to me and saying that someone made an account with that name. It's all bs how would he even know who I was? I messaged him on YouTube with a different name and he immediately knew who I was. How would you know who I am and that I got scammed by " not" you without you ever knowing me? Oh and he also added me on his main account. Which he posted in his introduction thread. Thus also proving it was him that scammed me.

When did this happen: This happened today June 1st.

How did you purchase: He was going to pay after the services were rendered. Usually don't do this but he seemed like the kind of person to pay.

How much?: $10

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- He blocked me after saying go fuck yourself.

Other comments: He replied to the original thread one minute after he scammed me saying it wasn't him. Literally one minute after here is a link to the thread You must login or register to view this content.
06-02-2016, 12:29 AM #2
Originally posted by WhatAimbot View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: AryHolic

What happened: I offered to mod his account for him for $10. He demanded I do it first and he had a reasonable amount of trustworthiness so I did mod it first, then when it came time to pay he told me the amazon card code which was "GOFU-CKUR-SELF". Then he blocked me on kik and has been denying ever talking to me and saying that someone made an account with that name. It's all bs how would he even know who I was? I messaged him on YouTube with a different name and he immediately knew who I was. How would you know who I am and that I got scammed by " not" you without you ever knowing me? Oh and he also added me on his main account. Which he posted in his introduction thread. Thus also proving it was him that scammed me.

How did you purchase: He was going to pay after the services were rendered. Usually don't do this but he seemed like the kind of person to pay.

Other comments: He replied to the original thread one minute after he scammed me saying it wasn't him. Literally one minute after here is a link to the thread You must login or register to view this content.

I need evidence of the Kik conversations to help backup your argument. For now, user has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
Also, please note that buying from a non-elite in future may lead to infractions for not following the forum rules.
Last edited by Insight ; 06-02-2016 at 04:29 PM.
06-02-2016, 05:02 AM #3
Originally posted by Insight View Post
I need evidence of the Kik conversations to help backup your argument. For now, user has been contacted and has 48 hours go respond.
Also, please note that buying from a non-elite in future may lead to infractions for not following the forum rules.

What is your kik or skype so I can send you screenshots of the messages? Also I was the one selling. I was unaware of that being a rule, but I will not do it through ngu again. I will look into an elite subscription I heard there was a way to open up a shop or something.
06-02-2016, 04:29 PM #4
What is your kik or skype so I can send you screenshots of the messages? Also I was the one selling. I was unaware of that being a rule, but I will not do it through ngu again. I will look into an elite subscription I heard there was a way to open up a shop or something.

You can upload your screenshots to imgur.com and link them here.
06-02-2016, 05:01 PM #5
You can upload your screenshots to imgur.com and link them here.

You must login or register to view this content.

This is our full conversation. It's 30 photos. I would think you only have to read the last 3 or so pages.
06-02-2016, 05:05 PM #6
You must login or register to view this content.

This is our full conversation. It's 30 photos. I would think you only have to read the last 3 or so pages.

Alright, I think I've got an idea in my head of what's happening. Just waiting for the accused to respond to see what he has to say to this.
06-02-2016, 06:09 PM #7
Originally posted by another user
Accused Scammer's Username: AryHolic

Other comments: He replied to the original thread one minute after he scammed me saying it wasn't him. Literally one minute after here is a link to the thread PS3 COSad Awesome BO2 Modded Lobby/Account

In my response, I'd like to clarify that this isn't me. I even screenshotted a Facebook conversation to back this case.You must login or register to view this content. If you don't want to believe it, your choice.
06-02-2016, 08:10 PM #8
Alright, I think I've got an idea in my head of what's happening. Just waiting for the accused to respond to see what he has to say to this.

Please read all of this, it should close the case.

In my offense, that Facebook conversation is after he scammed me. He is 24 and seems to be pretty smart (trying to cover his path). It was for $10, but I'm not mad about the money. I'm upset he can't just admit he did indeed scam me. Also when I commented on his YouTube video saying that he scammed me, he knew exactly who I was and that I was the guy from ngu, although my YouTube and ngu names are different.

OH AND THIS SHOULD BE THE ULTIMATE PROOF, he added me on his main psn account that he posted on ngu and on YouTube X_AdjectiveNoun1 or something like that. And on the kik he said he sent me that request right when he did. So if this "impersonator" also has access to your psn account, then seems like you have been hacked. And right after you scammed me, you deleted me on psn. Good job looks like no one would ever catch you.

If you need proof he added me on psn, I can take a picture of the request in my inbox, and upload it to imgur. I would upload it right now, but I am away from my home.
06-02-2016, 09:19 PM #9
I don't think anybody has access to my PSN, but if they do it's not my fault. And you DO realize the screenshot says 'Wednesday' and the times were 01:29 forward. Facebook uses the 24hr time format and I posted that comment as soon as I had access to my laptop. Once again, all not my fault. I'm being hugely framed here. Speaking of framed, my steam account was hacked recently, and I'll add a screenshot for proof. He took my items, and some of my accounts. Luckily, I got some accounts back and new items for my CS inventory.You must login or register to view this content.
06-02-2016, 09:20 PM #10
I have no reason to give all my items away.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo